Author Topic: Who want's to throw hands ?  (Read 28328 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Who want's to throw hands ?
« Reply #50 on: November 06, 2009, 03:06:26 AM »
Could someone smash this in the face  ;D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 06, 2009, 03:08:42 AM »
Remember a few months ago when Seve was posting all the silly threads about hookers?  Can we get that guy back,  these Getbig smackdowns are growing tiresome fella. 

Steve Namat

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • IFBB PRO www.stevenamat.com
« Reply #52 on: November 06, 2009, 03:08:42 AM »
:D
I'll be there very soon...when I get to florida I'll def look you up  ;D
Cool!

We're gonna do a proper decoration job. I want the grey skies of London Miami illuminated!

:D :D :D

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: November 06, 2009, 03:09:56 AM »
Cool!

We're gonna do a proper decoration job. I want the grey skies of London Miami illuminated!

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: November 06, 2009, 03:11:12 AM »
Arizona ...forgot ..thought you were still in NY

I'll def let you know

maybe after I pummel you into sumision wecould go have some beers

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: November 06, 2009, 03:12:21 AM »
What did the fool do and what did you do to him?

hahaha

Okami is a real life badass who can beat anyone up if he wants to

time for reality check

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #56 on: November 06, 2009, 03:12:48 AM »
Could someone smash this in the face  ;D

Haha, she got braces!!  Oh that'll help.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #57 on: November 06, 2009, 03:14:51 AM »
What did the fool do and what did you do to him?

Fella broke a bottle off me when I was bouncin,so he got both sides of his jaw broken
Sevastase will get the same

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 06, 2009, 03:17:09 AM »
Fella broke a bottle off me when I was bouncin,so he got both sides of his jaw broken
Sevastase will get the same

Okami ..test don't make you a good fighter

after I knock you out your wife will gladly blow me as she grows tired of your rants with " keepin it real"

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #59 on: November 06, 2009, 03:17:52 AM »
Ok just tell me the day and time so,hope u dont mind me posting pics of you in the aftermath here on getbig

Okami, Sev is no fighter. He was a tennis player. The fact that he says size doesn't matter is one clue. Randy Culture is one of the most seasoned skilled fighters out there. Brock Lesnar is a rookie. Brock destroyed Randy by being so much bigger and stronger. Frank Mir schooled one of the greatest fighters out of Pride, Nogeria. Lesnar couldn't pull a decent triangle or uma plata if his life depended on it. It didn't matter, his vastly superior size and strength was more than enough to easily crush the far more skilled Mir. Anyone who says that size and strength don't matter in a fight has never done much fighting.  

And don't be impressed by his bag hitting skills. To paraphrase Bruce Lee: "Bags don't hit back."

How I wished he had a connecting flight in Hawaii. What a pleasure it would be to exposed him for the farce that he is. Don't let us down Okami. He's bluffing. He sounds stoned. Another sad example of drawing attention to himself and seeing how many posts he can generate. Well, it worked. All eyes are upon you and Sev. Okami, you are presented with a life time opportunity. This is what life is all about. Making memories. Just think of all that Romania scum that free loads and infects your country while you, just trying to make an honest living, have to pay for it. You are presented with an opportunity in your own small way to bring some justice into this world. You've read his posts. You know how pathelogically delusional he is. Don't let his bad boy talk scare you. We've all seen it time and time again. The big time talker going down. He's a fraud and a joke in every sense. You're the only one in Ireland. You're the only one who has been giving an opportunity that many of us crave for. There is a real sense of destiny in all this. To finally put and end to this utterly replusive piece of s.hit. You are the chosen one. Put an end to this once and for all. Fate is on your side.

I so envy you. This moment will be speaken of in hushed and reverent tones for generations to come. As the Klingon Warf use to say, "It will be a glorious battle!" (Though I have a feeling Sev will be drunk and just fall to ground under the weight of his own punch).

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #60 on: November 06, 2009, 03:18:33 AM »
Arizona ...forgot ..thought you were still in NY

I'll def let you know

maybe after I pummel you into sumision wecould go have some beers

Now you are talking....I'm not real big on fighting anyways, though i am (was) pretty good at it

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: November 06, 2009, 03:19:44 AM »
Okami, Sev is no fighter. He was a tennis player. The fact that he says size doesn't matter is one clue. Randy Culture is one of the most seasoned skilled fighters out there. Brock Lesnar is a rookie. Brock destroyed Randy by being so much bigger and stronger. Frank Mir schooled one of the greatest fighters out of Pride, Nogeria. Lesnar couldn't pull a decent triangle or uma plata if his life depended on it. It didn't matter, his vastly superior size and strength was more than enough to easily crush the far more skilled Mir. Anyone who says that size and strength don't matter in a fight has never done much fighting.  

And don't be impressed by his bag hitting skills. To paraphrase Bruce Lee: "Bags don't hit back."

How I wished he had a connecting flight in Hawaii. What a pleasure it would be to exposed him for the farce that he is. Don't let us down Okami. He's bluffing. He sounds stoned. Another sad example of drawing attention to himself and seeing how many posts he can generate. Well, it worked. All eyes are upon you and Sev. Okami, you are presented with a life time opportunity. This is what life is all about. Making memories. Just think of all that Romania scum that free loads and infects your country while you, just trying to make an honest living, have to pay for it. You are presented with an opportunity in your own small way to bring some justice into this world. You've read his posts. You know how pathelogically delusional he is. Don't let his bad boy talk scare you. We've all seen it time and time again. The big time talker going down. He's a fraud and a joke in every sense. You're the only one in Ireland. You're the only one who has been giving an opportunity that many of us crave for. There is a real sense of destiny in all this. To finally put and end to this utterly replusive piece of s.hit. You are the chosen one. Put an end to this once and for all. Fate is on your side.

I so envy you. This moment will be speaken of in hushed and reverent tones for generations to come. As the Klingon Warf use to say, "It will be a glorious battle!" (Though I have a feeling Sev will be drunk and just fall to ground under the weight of his own punch).

this has to be eaily the biggest most estrogen /hate filled meltdown in th Hystory of getbig

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHA

" All eyes are upon you and Sev. Okami, you are presented with a life time opportunity. This is what life is all about. Making memories. Just think of all that Romania scum that free loads and infects your country while you, just trying to make an honest living, have to pay for it. You are presented with an opportunity in your own small way to bring some justice into this world"

HOLY FUCK !

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #62 on: November 06, 2009, 03:22:04 AM »

The Gypsy still wont give me the time and date he's coming here
And if he thinks when we meet that we'll have a laugh and share a few drinks then he is in for a big shock

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: November 06, 2009, 03:23:13 AM »
The Gypsy still wont give me the time and date he's coming here
And if he thinks when we meet that we'll have a laugh and share a few drinks then he is in for a big shock

I haven't decided on the exact date

but 2 of my chices as in cheaper have connecting flights in Dublin....I depend one many things ...if anything changes I'll let you know in plenty of time ...I'm not a jack ass to tell you to drive up there and not show up

I'm so scared

uuuuuu

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 06, 2009, 03:25:34 AM »
You guys do realize Sev is just taking the piss here, and you're falling for it hook, line and sinker ?

Sev is funny when he takes his "asshole" pills

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 06, 2009, 03:25:45 AM »
downward 'sev' spiral

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #66 on: November 06, 2009, 03:26:34 AM »

I haven't decided on the exact date

but 2 of my chices as in cheaper have connecting flights in Dublin....I depend one many things ...if anything changes I'll let you know in plenty of time ...I'm not a jack ass to tell you to drive up there and not show up

I'm so scared

uuuuuu
Any day except the 16th of November

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: November 06, 2009, 03:26:44 AM »
You guys do realize Sev is just taking the piss here, and you're falling for it hook, line and sinker ?

do you think I'll come down to Arizona and share a fewbeers and a lauugh ?

well...you'll be in for a shocking surprize !!  >:(

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 06, 2009, 03:28:03 AM »
Any day except the 16th of November
no problem brother

16th is too early for me anyway

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 06, 2009, 03:31:02 AM »

do you think I'll come down to Arizona and share a fewbeers and a lauugh ?

well...you'll be in for a shocking surprize !!  >:(

All BS aside...it would be interesting to see how you "operate" at a club.

You're not one of those Eastern European guys that acts like a fucking barbarian when it comes to women and makes us all look like assholes, are you ?

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: November 06, 2009, 03:32:34 AM »
All BS aside...it would be interesting to see how you "operate" at a club.

You're not one of those Eastern European guys that acts like a fucking barbarian when it comes to women and makes us all look like assholes, are you ?
not at all my friend

I think you would be shocked to hear me in real life

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: November 06, 2009, 03:33:42 AM »
You also forget that I basically grew up in US ;)

18-28  ;)

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #72 on: November 06, 2009, 03:34:25 AM »
no problem brother

16th is too early for me anyway
Well I have no sympathy for you and hope you realise what your getting yourself into

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 06, 2009, 03:35:16 AM »
Well I have no sympathy for you and hope you realise what your getting yourself into
yesOkami

I know relax ... I sparred with real fighters and stret fights ussually don't faze me ..much easier than in the ring ;)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #74 on: November 06, 2009, 03:36:30 AM »

Gee I hope everyone gets it.  Issuing challanges and expecting others to somehow know its a joke seems not so bright.