Author Topic: Muscular and Ripped Pitbull...  (Read 31809 times)

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Muscular and Ripped Pitbull...
« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2009, 10:07:58 AM »
why would someone want a dangerous animal like that?

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2009, 10:13:16 AM »
exactly.

just 9 out of 10.

9 out of ten minority/uneducated type people, yes, but many of the white/educated pit owners i know just like pits because they're nice.

Mars, as usual, shows off how stupid he is.

body88

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2009, 01:46:16 PM »
how's your pit bull going?  Does it make you feel better about your cock's size when by your side?

This comment is hilarious and proof of how dumb you really are.  You're on a bodybuilding website.... a "sport" based on insecurity.  I would assume you bodybuild correct?  Do your huge muscles make you feel better about your cock's size?  Perhaps make you feel tougher?  Some people on this board are so dumb it's comical.  You're fucking stupid.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2009, 01:57:56 PM »
Btw, the owner of the pitbull is white.

And Wendy the whippet did NOT have gene therapy. There are pretty much three types of whippets, the reg ones, then the muscular ones, and the ones that lack myostatin control. Most breeders tend to have the third as pups put to sleep. These dogs also all have a short shot snout, an overbite if you will.

I forgot the terminology for what the three levels are called but once again, people run with what is claimed in the popular media, and go off of that. When pups like Wendy have been born before "gene therapy"
Just like the Belgian Blue bulls, which existed well before steriods and gene doping.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2009, 02:17:14 PM »
Btw, the owner of the pitbull is white.

And Wendy the whippet did NOT have gene therapy. There are pretty much three types of whippets, the reg ones, then the muscular ones, and the ones that lack myostatin control. Most breeders tend to have the third as pups put to sleep. These dogs also all have a short shot snout, an overbite if you will.

I forgot the terminology for what the three levels are called but once again, people run with what is claimed in the popular media, and go off of that. When pups like Wendy have been born before "gene therapy"
Just like the Belgian Blue bulls, which existed well before steriods and gene doping.

Bullshit, stupid negroes jacking their pit's up with sustanon, I seen it 100 times, most likely jamaican
that's just animal abuse/cruelty, these people should be shot.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 06, 2009, 02:25:30 PM »
Bullshit, stupid negroes jacking their pit's up with sustanon, I seen it 100 times, most likely jamaican

I post the site later, dude is located in Toronto I believe..he doesn't live in the states.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #31 on: November 06, 2009, 02:37:45 PM »

I'm calling bullshit, Jamaicans are to busy smoking weed all day..

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #32 on: November 06, 2009, 03:43:22 PM »
I post the site later, dude is located in Toronto I believe..he doesn't live in the states.

OMFG, probably one of the guys I'm talking about... I first heard about this/seen this shit when I used to work at a gym when I was 20, these guys would come to train with their 145lb. juiced up pitbulls, would also buy test from the personal trainers working there and shoot them up with 2 amps of sust a week, fucked up thing is most of the pit's were female.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2009, 03:56:41 PM »
why would someone want a dangerous animal like that?

As opposed to Poodles which rank higher than Pit Bulls on the bite lists?  Pits are no more dangerous than any other dog, you just don't hear about other breeds who bite and maim children much more often than Pits do because it's not as exciting to demonize a cute little fluffy lap dog.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2009, 03:58:56 PM »
As opposed to Poodles which rank higher than Pit Bulls on the bite lists?  Pits are no more dangerous than any other dog, you just don't hear about other breeds who bite and maim children much more often than Pits do because it's not as exciting to demonize a cute little fluffy lap dog.

Oh cut the bullshit, let's be honest here, the problem is that 90% of pitbull owners are fucked up insecure wannabe gangsters, 90% of poodle owners are senile old ladies.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2009, 04:06:45 PM »
Oh cut the bullshit, let's be honest here, the problem is that 90% of pitbull owners are fucked up insecure wannabe gangsters, 90% of poodle owners are senile old ladies.

What part of my post is bullshit exactly?  My statement still stands, they are no more dangerous than any other dog.  I do agree 100% in that the owners are those responsible in how they are raised which obviously directly correlates to the dogs behavior.

There's all these bullshit myths about Pits that go on with the uneducated public and media who like to sensationalize them i.e. them having lock jaw etc.  They get a bad rap exactly for the reason you state, the owners, but that has absolutely nothing to do with the breed overall or that they are "dangerous dogs".

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #36 on: November 06, 2009, 04:17:27 PM »
What part of my post is bullshit exactly?  My statement still stands, they are no more dangerous than any other dog.  I do agree 100% in that the owners are those responsible in how they are raised which obviously directly correlates to the dogs behavior.

There's all these bullshit myths about Pits that go on with the uneducated public and media who like to sensationalize them i.e. them having lock jaw etc.  They get a bad rap exactly for the reason you state, the owners, but that has absolutely nothing to do with the breed overall or that they are "dangerous dogs".

I never said they were dangerous dogs, but I will go on to say that

a) pitbull owners are for the most part fucked in the head or have a chip on their shoulder

b) the dogs are completely unstable and liable to go off at any moment, I base this on experience two of my close friends (upper middle class, white) had pitbulls growing up, both were amazing loving , sweet dogs, both at some point in their lives (after about 6-8 years of domestication) snapped and attacked my friends parents viciously. These were both very normal 'non-gangster wannabe' owners with full loving families and good background/education, I witnessed firsthand one of the attacks/outbursts as I was at my friend's house after school, the dog just turned in the blink of an eye and lunged at my friend's elderly mother snapping it's jaws and attacking violently. Sadly both pit's had to be put down due to their sudden agressive tendencies and my friends' inabilities to keep them at home.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2009, 04:26:00 PM »
OMFG, probably one of the guys I'm talking about... I first heard about this/seen this shit when I used to work at a gym when I was 20, these guys would come to train with their 145lb. juiced up pitbulls, would also buy test from the personal trainers working there and shoot them up with 2 amps of sust a week, fucked up thing is most of the pit's were female.

Unfortunately the pit I posted is 40-50 pounds tops, not 145 pounds. In fact this dog ain't much bigger than some English Staffies I've seen.

She's a cute lil spitfire, nothing more. Not everybody who has pits has one to be tough. I know of a woamn who just got a puppy, to go long with her cat--the cat is being a jealous bully, though. I've been bit by a chocolate lab as a kid, been around pits and never been bit.

I plan on getting a whippet, though, as my apt complex doesn't allow pits or any bully breed, nor rotts or dobermans ( funny it doesnt say anything about miniature bull terriers)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2009, 04:32:38 PM »
Unfortunately the pit I posted is 40-50 pounds tops, not 145 pounds. In fact this dog ain't much bigger than some English Staffies I've seen.

She's a cute lil spitfire, nothing more. Not everybody who has pits has one to be tough. I know of a woamn who just got a puppy, to go long with her cat--the cat is being a jealous bully, though. I've been bit by a chocolate lab as a kid, been around pits and never been bit.

I plan on getting a whippet, though, as my apt complex doesn't allow pits or any bully breed, nor rotts or dobermans ( funny it doesnt say anything about miniature bull terriers)

I agree with that stipulation though, maybe it's stereotype, but there's a reason stereotypes exist, a good half of them is fact, those are ultra agressive, large and strong 'bully' dogs, esp. Rottweiler's, you can make the argument that chihuaha's and poodle's bite and are aggressive as well, but shit I'd much rather get bit by a little ankle-biting chihuaha then a goddamn Rottweiler.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2009, 04:43:38 PM »

b) the dogs are completely unstable and liable to go off at any moment, I base this on experience two of my close friends (upper middle class, white) had pitbulls growing up, both were amazing loving , sweet dogs, both at some point in their lives (after about 6-8 years of domestication) snapped and attacked my friends parents viciously. These were both very normal 'non-gangster wannabe' owners with full loving families and good background/education, I witnessed firsthand one of the attacks/outbursts as I was at my friend's house after school, the dog just turned in the blink of an eye and lunged at my friend's elderly mother snapping it's jaws and attacking violently. Sadly both pit's had to be put down due to their sudden agressive tendencies and my friends' inabilities to keep them at home.

I'm sorry that happened to your friends parents but it's rediculous to make that jump that the breed is completely unstable because of this unfortunate situation with your friend.  That's like saying "I saw some crazy white guys go nuts and kill and old woman, all white people are crazy".  It's illogical and a poor conclusion at best to say something so rediculous.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2009, 04:52:07 PM »
Just becasue its GetBig...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #41 on: November 06, 2009, 04:54:15 PM »
I'm sorry that happened to your friends parents but it's rediculous to make that jump that the breed is completely unstable because of this unfortunate situation with your friend.  That's like saying "I saw some crazy white guys go nuts and kill and old woman, all white people are crazy".  It's illogical and a poor conclusion at best to say something so rediculous.

This happened with TWO (2) seperate friends, not one...that's why I made the statement, if it had been just one I would have said 'meh' but the fact that both happened under almost identical circumstances is a little peculiar.

I knew both dogs well and loved them, we had very good relationships they were always sweet and loving to me, never one problem. One of my friend's, like you at first believed the pitbull aggression thing was a myth and all talk and bullshit, until it happened to him, and he told me after the attack he saw the change in his dog's eyes...it was like possessed, totally different dog, maybe once they reach a certain age they just wig out...who knows.

BigNickMarshall

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: November 06, 2009, 04:56:10 PM »
I've been raising pitbulls for more than 15 years and I've never had one that showed any aggression whatsoever to people.  I have 9 of them now.  Let the insecurity jokes begin.....

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 06, 2009, 04:56:25 PM »
This happened with TWO (2) seperate friends, not one...that's why I made the statement, if it had been just one I would have said 'meh' but the fact that both happened under almost identical circumstances is a little peculiar.

I knew both dogs well and loved them, we had very good relationships they were always sweet and loving to me, never one problem. One of my friend's, like you at first believed the pitbull aggression thing was a myth and all talk and bullshit, until it happened to him, and he told me after the attack he saw the change in his dog's eyes...it was like possessed, totally different dog, maybe once they reach a certain age they just wig out...who knows.

Thats why i suggest GABA and valerian root.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 06, 2009, 05:32:50 PM »
9 out of ten minority/uneducated type people, yes, but many of the white/educated pit owners i know just like pits because they're nice.

Mars, as usual, shows off how stupid he is.
then I'm as stupid as him. I dont buy your argument, to me all men wether they re "educated" or not and who own these monstruosities are just insecure morons who endanger everybody (and innocent) lifes with their stupidity.

I also dont see why being "educated" or wealthier makes one less insecure.

sinece when being more educated or wealthier has any kind of influence on your dog when he snaps for some reason?

You guys are idiots, why dont you just get a labrador then, or any other kind of dog? you picked a pitbull because you wanted to impress/scare people around you, because you re insecure, period.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #45 on: November 06, 2009, 05:35:54 PM »

is that a pure bred?

the face looks a lot more innocent than a typical pit bull

E
E

BigNickMarshall

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: November 06, 2009, 06:04:43 PM »

You guys are idiots, why dont you just get a labrador then, or any other kind of dog? you picked a pitbull because you wanted to impress/scare people around you, because you re insecure, period.

Well fukstick, I raise pitbulls because I compete in weight pulling contests, and pitbulls are the best at it.  Not to mention the fact that well-bred and raised pitbulls are great family pets and are NOT aggressive towards people.

Its pretty funny to come on a bodybuilding board and talk about the things people do to compensate for their insecurities, eh wot?

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 06, 2009, 06:11:53 PM »

I can show you the exact same thing happening with every other breed in existence.  These things happen and are no indication of an entire breed being unstable as you stated.  While unfortunate, this incident is unrelated to the mental stability and temperment of the entire breed.  For every negative incident there are 1000's of Pits who go their entire lives without ever harming a human being.   This can happen with any breed of dog and does happen from time to time, just like some human beings just snap and go on a rampage, who really knows why or what causes it, but it's by no means an indicator an entire breeds overall behavior.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2009, 06:15:50 PM »
My two pups...

I put Creatine in their Kibbles n Bits...

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 06, 2009, 06:19:17 PM »
Damn, Lil Gal is ripped...

If that bitch growled at me I would fucking pulverize it.  ;D Serious.  ;)