Author Topic: Pelosi still does not have the votes for ObamaCare  (Read 1043 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Pelosi still does not have the votes for ObamaCare
« on: November 06, 2009, 02:44:27 PM »
www.patriotroom.com

________________________ ________________________ _______

The dem whip count includes 69 dems not happy with the Pelosi HC bill. Go here to check any links. Below is list followed by quotes from each. If any of these folks represent your district, contact them to reinforce their position. The magic number to keep voting no is 41.

1. John Adler (D-NJ)

2. Jason Altmire (D-PA)

3. John Barrow (D-GA)

4. Marion Berry (D-AR)

5. John Boccieri (D-OH)

6. Dan Boren (D-OK)

7. Leonard Boswell (D-IA)

8. Allen Boyd (D-FL)

9. Bobby Bright (D-AL)

10. Dennis Cardoza (D-CA)

11. Chris Carney (D-NJ)

12. Ben Chandler (D-KY)

13. Travis Childers (D-MS)

14. Gerry Connolly (D-VA)

15. Jim Cooper (D-TN)

16. Jim Costa (D-CA)

17. Jerry Costello (D-IL)

18. Henry Cuellar (D-TX)

19. Kathleen Dahlkemper (D-PA)

20. Artur Davis (D-AL)

21. Lincoln Davis (D-TN)

22. Steve Driehaus (D-OH)

23. Chet Edwards (D-TX)

24. Brad Ellsworth (D-IN)

25. Bart Gordon (D-TN)

26. Parker Griffith (D-AL)

27. Debbie Halvorson (D-IL)

28. Baron Hill (D-IN)

29. Jim Himes (D-CT)

30. Tim Holden (D-PA)

31. Paul Kanjorski (D-PA)

32. Marcy Kaptur (D-OH)

33. Larry Kissell (D-NC)

34. Suzanne Kosmas (D-FL)

35. Frank Kratovil Jr. (D-MD)

36. Daniel Lipinski (D-IL)

37. Betsy Markey (D-CO)

38. Jim Marshall (D-GA)

39. Eric Massa (D-NY)

40. Jim Matheson (D-UT)

41. Mike McIntyre (D-NC)

42. Michael McMahon (D-NY)

43. Charlie Melancon (D-LA)

44. Walt Minnick (D-ID)

45. Alan Mollohan (D-WV)

46. Dennis Moore (D-KS)

47. John Murtha (D-PA)

48. Glenn Nye (D-VA)

49. James Oberstar (D-MN)

50. Bill Owens (D-NY)

51. Tom Perriello (D-VA)

52. Gary Peters (D-MI)

53. Collin Peterson (D-MN)

54. Earl Pomeroy (D-ND)

55. Nick Rahall (D-WV)

56. Ciro Rodriguez (D-TX)

57. Mike Ross (D-AR)

58. Mark Schauer (D-MI)

59. Adam Schiff (D-CA)

60. Kurt Schrader (D-OR)

61. Heath Shuler (D-NC)

62. Ike Skelton (D-MO)

63. Adam Smith (D-WA)

64. Zack Space (D-OH)

65. Bart Stupak (D-MI)

66. John Tanner (D-TN)

67. Gene Taylor (D-MS)

68. Harry Teague (D-NM)

69. Charlie Wilson (D-OH)

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
Re: Pelosi still does not have the votes for ObamaCare
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 03:18:29 PM »
I've already written to all my senators etc..pass the bill...

Not everyone in the whole states can be like Head hunter 6 inches of cock  in his ass

I'm a utilitarian...I believe in what's good for the masses..even if they don't know it yet..

I have a friend who makes about 60 grand annually.He doesn't work for a Huge corporation that offers him health insurance.However, his wife has had kidney problems and as a result he has to pay an $18,500 annualized insurance premium, with a 2500 dollar deductible..

that's insane, $$18, 500 for a bar bone insurance policy..

Lost of Middle income people get the shaft when it comes to health care..

So are you telling me this person won't benefit from health care reform.

Fucking republicans only care about paying there 15% tax rate

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 03:28:04 PM »
I've already written to all my senators etc..pass the bill...

Not everyone in the whole states can be like Head hunter 6 inches of cock  in his ass

I'm a utilitarian...I believe in what's good for the masses..even if they don't know it yet..

I have a friend who makes about 60 grand.He doesn't work for a Huge corporation that offers him health benefits.However, his wife has had kidney problems and as a result he has to pay 18,500 annualized insurance premium, with a 2500 dollar deductible..

that's insane 18, 500 for an insurance policy...

Yeah - Tax hikes, mandates, rationing, trillions in costs, funding abortions, etc.

Congrats on cheering on this disaster. 

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 03:32:21 PM »
Yeah - Tax hikes, mandates, rationing, trillions in costs, funding abortions, etc.

Congrats on cheering on this disaster. 

this reform won't help me....however, i'm sure that it will help the masses...I'm for whatever can help the most people...And the system is broken...

Every other advanced nation on earth has universal health or whatever you want to call it already in place...France, england, etc..

matter of fact i holding tons on put option contracts that major Health care stocks fall over the next 9-12 months...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 03:36:47 PM »
this reform won't help me....however, i'm sure that it will help the masses...I'm for whatever can help the most people...And the system is broken...

Every other advanced nation on earth has universal health or whatever you want to call it already in place...France, england, etc..

matter of fact i holding tons on put option contracts that major Health care stocks fall over the next 9-12 months...

This bill does none of that and will make things far worse, just like the fraudulent stimulus bill did. 

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 03:40:10 PM »
This bill does none of that and will make things far worse, just like the fraudulent stimulus bill did.  

I believe that the government will get this one right..Besides i'm putting a lot of my money on the line...I bought many put options contracts on many of the largest Pharmaceutical etf's.

However, people if you are following my advices, make sure to purchase long term leap options...So we can see the story plan out...Then we laugh all the way to the bank..

Or just buy put options on the united healths, Mercks, etc will work...

i don't recommend shorting stock, due to the unlimited risks..Utilizing Put options is the best way to play this story

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2009, 03:43:15 PM »
I believe that the government will get this one right..Besides i'm putting a lot of my money on the line...I bought many put options contracts on many of the largest Pharmaceutical etf's.

However, people if you are following my advices, make sure to purchase long term leap options...So we can see the story plan out...Then we laugh all the way to the bank..

Or just buying put options on the united healths, mercks, etc will work...

i don't recommend shorting stock, due to the unlimited risks..With Put options are risk if defined..

OMG are you blind.  The govt gets EVERYTHING wrong. 

They cant even get the swine flu vaccine right and by some divine intervention you think they will get this right? 

GMAFB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2009, 03:49:25 PM »
OMG are you blind.  The govt gets EVERYTHING wrong. 

They cant even get the swine flu vaccine right and by some divine intervention you think they will get this right? 

GMAFB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

33, you guys are talking 2 diff things.  their competence and their profitability.  you're right, they do a shoddy job.  he's right - they're gonna keep making their $$.

never a bad bet to buy pharmaceitucals.  They're always gonna be earners.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2009, 03:51:56 PM »

33, you guys are talking 2 diff things.  their competence and their profitability.  you're right, they do a shoddy job.  he's right - they're gonna keep making their $$.

never a bad bet to buy pharmaceitucals.  They're always gonna be earners.

that's always been the consensus...They make to much damn money...excess profits at the expense of the US consumer.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2009, 03:53:19 PM »
OMG are you blind.  The govt gets EVERYTHING wrong.  

GMAFB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If i recall there are private companies making the vaccine???

the problem is the long lead time to market to bringing the vaccine to the market

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2009, 08:03:46 PM »
The govt gets EVERYTHING wrong. 

They cant even get the swine flu vaccine right
Should vaccine be made by the government instead of letting private medical corporations produce it?
Or what are you saying?
As empty as paradise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2009, 04:56:22 AM »
Should vaccine be made by the government instead of letting private medical corporations produce it?
Or what are you saying?

The govt had ample notice to put these orders in on time.  Why is GS getting the vaccines and hospitals cant? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2009, 07:53:31 AM »
Nicky smith this isnt the G&O bro you actually have to have a snippit of knowledge on the subject to post here.

By obamas number this bill with a public option will help insure what 30 million ppl in a country of what 300 million? LOL THAT IS BY FAR NOT A MAJORITY IN THIS COUNTRY... ::)

Everybody is in favor of healthcare reform to help stop the rise and even lower costs just not the idiotic public option you lib idiots are trying to ram down our throats but cant b/c even all your ppl dont think its a good idea.

Think before you speak.

30 million within 300 million isnt helping the majority its hurting the majority to help the minority a classic lib trait...face it you bought into the obama bs sandwich and as such are being made to look like a fool.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2009, 08:59:22 AM »
Yeah douchbag...don't drag me into ur liberal delusional posts..nobody here care about ur stock portfolio.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2009, 12:14:27 PM »
Nicky smith this isnt the G&O bro you actually have to have a snippit of knowledge on the subject to post here.

By obamas number this bill with a public option will help insure what 30 million ppl in a country of what 300 million? LOL THAT IS BY FAR NOT A MAJORITY IN THIS COUNTRY... ::)

Everybody is in favor of healthcare reform to help stop the rise and even lower costs just not the idiotic public option you lib idiots are trying to ram down our throats but cant b/c even all your ppl dont think its a good idea.

Think before you speak.

30 million within 300 million isnt helping the majority its hurting the majority to help the minority a classic lib trait...face it you bought into the obama bs sandwich and as such are being made to look like a fool.

I am still waiting for one person who supports this mess to rxplain to me exactly what provisions will bring down the cost of care for those already with insurance.

Anyone? 

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2009, 09:03:42 PM »
Yeah douchbag...don't drag me into ur liberal delusional posts..nobody here care about ur stock portfolio.

STFU up your Freeloader..I was talking about "options" you idiot...

Looks like i"m going to make a killing selling those put options soon... 8)

I'm going to enjoy paying income taxes on the gains I'm going to realize this year..

BTW, HH6 i don't mind paying for your 'Cadillac" health care plan..

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2009, 09:51:25 PM »
The govt had ample notice to put these orders in on time.  Why is GS getting the vaccines and hospitals cant? 

It was Morgan Stanley you republican tool...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2009, 11:12:42 PM »

Think before you speak.

hey dumb ass micky smith...respond to this post  ;)