Author Topic: Stalin & Obama (Stalin started out an a community organizer too)  (Read 5059 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Stalin & Obama (Stalin started out an a community organizer too)
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2009, 03:05:33 AM »
not even Billy-Moe who thinks Obama's wife looks like a monkey complains about him being being black.
:-\

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2009, 03:07:34 AM »
Stalin was a community organizer too.  Remember what Biden said:  Obama has "steel in his spine"

Please, anyone tell me how what is going on now is any different how the Soviet Union started?  

Anyone with an ounce on honesty will be able to see the close similarities.  

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9118985704353138889#

http://www.schizophrenia.com/szparanoid.htm

hahahah

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2009, 05:21:06 AM »
Where do you get the idea that they have a problem with Obama being black?

not even Billy-Moe who thinks Obama's wife looks like a monkey complains about him being being black.

But comparisons with Stalin is totally off though.

It derails good legit critique of Obama.
Like questions on dealing with unemployment rate.

I was not referring to the brutality part of it.  That would be ridiculous.  In watching the film, the thing that was striking was about how the cult of personality takes over and people are blind to see what is going on right in front of their eyes.  The imagery, the propagana, the symbols, the arts, etc all centered around one man.  That is where we are heading today, the cult of personality.   Some of you guys willfully ignore it, and thats fine, but things have gone on the last year and a half that are closely approaching cult like behavior.       

The point was that the terrible policies were never connected to the man himself who pushed them.  People who were brutalized by these policies were fooled into not being able to connect their plight to the man who was pushing them.

There is also a part in there where there always was a campaign against some "enemy of the people" to divert attention away from what was really going on.  We certainly have that today by any definition, whether it be the insurance companies, the doctors, chamber of commerce, fox news, the "teabaggers", etc, its one campaign after the next on some "enemy" which diverts attention away from the horrific policies of this govt.   

Shit - we have a reporter calling him "Sort of like God". 

This song is classic.

I never heard this one till today, but this is creepy.

Please - tell me this isnt cultish:

This is not cultish????

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2009, 05:43:31 AM »
But 3366, you're just as guilty as anyone.

I'm sure I'm as well BTW. ;D

Sure, some threads you've started I think have been great. Like when bringing focus on unemployment, the banks, the insurance suckers, the internet freedom et al.

But every time you bring in shit like Marxism, Stalin, Maoism, Dear Leader, et al - you're feeding into the whole iconisation BS of Obama IMO.

I can't say that Obama is innocent in all of this - of course not. He's an awesome rhetoric and is using it.

But it is the surrounding media and some fans AND "haters" that perhaps could be considered be taking it to extremes.

JMO.

FWIW, I think it's very telling that the health care reform has been named "Obamacare" by Obama's critics in some effort to bring him down.

What they don't realize is that it only builds his brand even more.

He'll get his name mentioned for free in the media even more now - thanks to Republican strategists.

I don't know how they came up with that strategy. ???
As empty as paradise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2009, 05:48:39 AM »
But 3366, you're just as guilty as anyone.

I'm sure I'm as well BTW. ;D

Sure, some threads you've started I think have been great. Like when bringing focus on unemployment, the banks, the insurance suckers, the internet freedom et al.

But every time you bring in shit like Marxism, Stalin, Maoism, Dear Leader, et al - you're feeding into the whole iconisation BS of Obama IMO.

I can't say that Obama is innocent in all of this - of course not. He's an awesome rhetoric and is using it.

But it is the surrounding media and some fans AND "haters" that perhaps could be considered be taking it to extremes.

JMO.

FWIW, I think it's very telling that the health care reform has been named "Obamacare" by Obama's critics in some effort to bring him down.

What they don't realize is that it only builds his brand even more.

He'll get his name mentioned for free in the media even more now - thanks to Republican strategists.

I don't know how they came up with that strategy. ???

I agree with you Hedge to an extent.  But what do you want me to call it when his advisors are avowed maoists & marxists in their own names? 

BTW people named it PelosiCare and ObamaCare for a reason.  They are using the Saul Alinsky tactics that those two have mastered themselves.   

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2009, 06:05:41 AM »
I agree with you Hedge to an extent.  But what do you want me to call it when his advisors are avowed maoists & marxists in their own names? 

BTW people named it PelosiCare and ObamaCare for a reason.  They are using the Saul Alinsky tactics that those two have mastered themselves.   

Just saying it may come back and bite the GOP in the ass in the end.

Did even 50 percent of US citizens know who Pelosi was before?

Joe Coach thought her name was Polosi, eg.

But after this, chances are she could be the most well known speaker of all time.

That's regardless of whether the health care reform turn out to be a success or a failure.

Because as you stated yourself, it will take at least a few years before it will be fully enforced, if it makes it.

Unemployment is where it's at IMO.

It's the same thing globally.

Banks are making huge profits due to getting cheap loans and low prime rates from central banks, and in turn making huge profits on regular customers and small and bigger businesses.

Here's the thing IMO:
The lower prime rates that the central banks are setting are designed to make regular banks give small businesses cheap loans so they're able to get their investments going.

But instead, the banks "eats" up that margin, and the rates are still preventing small businesses from getting things going again.

As empty as paradise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2009, 06:12:18 AM »
Hedge, banks are not loaning anything right now.  They are bracing themselves for tjhe capital requirements they must adhere to once they start getting hit with the massive losses soon to come in commercial RE, credit cards, and the re-sets in the Alta-A loans in the next two years. 

Charlie Gasaparino was on the radio last night and said if the UE goes to official 11%, we will have another financial tsunami in bank losses and that everyone knows it, but are not talking about it officially.  He said they are jamming heaslth care so fast because they know once the TSHTF, health care will be the last thing on peoples' minds.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2009, 06:29:22 AM »
Hedge, banks are not loaning anything right now.  They are bracing themselves for tjhe capital requirements they must adhere to once they start getting hit with the massive losses soon to come in commercial RE, credit cards, and the re-sets in the Alta-A loans in the next two years. 

Charlie Gasaparino was on the radio last night and said if the UE goes to official 11%, we will have another financial tsunami in bank losses and that everyone knows it, but are not talking about it officially.  He said they are jamming heaslth care so fast because they know once the TSHTF, health care will be the last thing on peoples' minds.   

I wonder if something else is happening that we don't see.  This money and more to the banks did basically go down a mystery hole.  I remember Bernanke in congress basically saying tough shit, we won't tell you who we loaned 2.2 trillion dollars to.  We know that the banks arne't loaning the money yet and that's basically the only reason why we haven't started into massive inflation.  But I'm wondering if there is a part of the picture we're missing?  What if this money is primarily loaned overseas?  Of course I'm thinking along the master plan of a one world harmonized bullshit.  It's not a quick question to answer, it takes a second to think about what the results would be...  My instant impression is that the results would be in line with that goal.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2009, 06:32:44 AM »

I wonder if something else is happening that we don't see.  This money and more to the banks did basically go down a mystery hole.  I remember Bernanke in congress basically saying tough shit, we won't tell you who we loaned 2.2 trillion dollars to.  We know that the banks arne't loaning the money yet and that's basically the only reason why we haven't started into massive inflation.  But I'm wondering if there is a part of the picture we're missing?  What if this money is primarily loaned overseas?  Of course I'm thinking along the master plan of a one world harmonized bullshit.  It's not a quick question to answer, it takes a second to think about what the results would be...  My instant impression is that the results would be in line with that goal.

Hugo - The CDO exposures alone were in the hundreds of billions, if not trillions all in off balance sheet transactions.  If you go watch that movie I posted "The Warning", there is a ton of info in there. 

I think things are far far worse than they are letting on and wont tell the truth because they dont want riots or panic. 

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2009, 06:37:09 AM »

I agree with your questions.

But not with your suggested answers, perhaps.

That there is some master plan for a one world government.

But where did the money go?

Why didn't the government just step in and nationalize the ailing banks like they did in eg UK, Holland and Germany?

Money gone baby, gone?
As empty as paradise

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2009, 08:31:54 AM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2009, 10:10:45 AM »
Hugo - The CDO exposures alone were in the hundreds of billions, if not trillions all in off balance sheet transactions.  If you go watch that movie I posted "The Warning", there is a ton of info in there. 

I think things are far far worse than they are letting on and wont tell the truth because they dont want riots or panic. 
did you freaking read my post or just automatically post what you wanted to say?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2009, 10:11:32 AM »
I agree with your questions.

But not with your suggested answers, perhaps.

That there is some master plan for a one world government.

But where did the money go?

Why didn't the government just step in and nationalize the ailing banks like they did in eg UK, Holland and Germany?

Money gone baby, gone?
I never suggest answers, fuck off.  and what the hell is that supposed to mean, "I agree with your questions" :-\

PS, there is a master plan for some level of world government you goddamned mental midget.  everyone already knows that little. ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2009, 10:20:20 AM »
did you freaking read my post or just automatically post what you wanted to say?

You asked where all the money went and I gave you one possible explanation.  Why did you get so defensive?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2009, 10:27:06 AM »
'Mental midget' lol. Easy there tiger. It ain't that serious.
As empty as paradise

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2009, 10:52:44 AM »
I couldnt imagine living during this. 

Well - thats why we have a 2nd amendment. 

So people like you can have an alternative to "living like this" and having to share your misery with everyone else on a daily basis?

Yes, the 2nd Amendment is a wonderful thing if utilized properly.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2009, 11:10:18 AM »
So people like you can have an alternative to "living like this" and having to share your misery with everyone else on a daily basis?

Yes, the 2nd Amendment is a wonderful thing if utilized properly.

Hitler always said the US coulnt be invaded because of all the guns owned by private citizens.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2009, 11:29:06 AM »
All the gun owners in the world are not going to help you with your mental state over the course of the next 3 years if you continue to have threads like this blow up in your face on a daily basis.  Which is quickly becoming a trend for you.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2009, 11:35:14 AM »
Hitler always said the US coulnt be invaded because of all the guns owned by private citizens.

quote please

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2009, 11:57:15 AM »
quote please

I was wrong, it was Japan's Yammamoto who said that.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2009, 12:24:49 PM »
I was wrong,   

Getting to be quite a lot of that lately huh?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2009, 12:29:34 PM »
Getting to be quite a lot of that lately huh?

Like the failure of C4C & the Stimulus Bill? 

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2009, 01:00:17 PM »
"Japan would never invade the United States. We would find a rifle behind every blade of grass."
Isoroku Yamamoto
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2009, 04:31:36 PM »
Again B, F, F-ing, D!

So people really like Obama.  The nerve!

But yet, we are really trying to compare him to Stalin?   ::)

Lame dude.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2009, 05:55:19 PM »
"Japan would never invade the United States. We would find a rifle behind every blade of grass."
Isoroku Yamamoto

LOL!!! Awesome quote!!!!!!!!!!