Author Topic: Push Up and Tricep endurance...  (Read 5982 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Push Up and Tricep endurance...
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2009, 01:49:10 PM »
you are fooling yourself the stairs is the same as a feet elevated pushup on a chair or countertop , maybe you want to do some pushups yourself  ???

the body is a high performance engine like a car, it needs a little oil in the form of olive oil, thank me later stud :-\
Ha, yes there is similarity. But the higher your feet are the more weight is put on your tris. Plus then there is the gravity aspect of going up hill.

Actually both vids got me pumped. And I'm trying to do what that guy in the 2nd vid was doing in the beginning. That shit is hard to balance.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2009, 01:52:55 PM »
Ha, yes there is similarity. But the higher your feet are the more weight is put on your tris. Plus then there is the gravity aspect of going up hill.

Actually both vids got me pumped. And I'm trying to do what that guy in the 2nd vid was doing in the beginning. That shit is hard to balance.

yes make sure to wipe off the steps as your doing them , that act will gain approval and admiration that you are seeking
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2009, 04:06:39 PM »
yes make sure to wipe off the steps as your doing them , that act will gain approval and admiration that you are seeking
I don't admiration or approval from others. Falcon, that should come to your mind, those are the thoughts of a Vulture, a scavenger, one who looks for a Ill begotten opportunity, not taking the initiative to create opportunity.

I like to try knew things, to learn, adding it to my repertoire

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2009, 04:28:06 PM »
The 'Bartendaz' have a shit lot to answer for