Author Topic: Americans Are Starving  (Read 1645 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Americans Are Starving
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2009, 06:12:27 PM »
Yup....I'm gonna do pics for u guys etc as well. I will post a goodbye thread sometime on saturday. I will have both work and trailer internet. I rate my own trailer or whatever so I'll have cable and hadijinet.

Stay safe while over there. I don't want your new bride becoming a widow just yet.

I wanna have the priviledge of making her a widow myself.  :P   ;)
w

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2009, 06:36:43 PM »
And some areas of the country have been hit harder than others. My good friends live in Las Vegas, and that area has been hit very hard by the economic collapse. While they are well off, it breaks their hearts to see the tent cities that have sprung up around Nevada, and they ARE there. Just to say, there's no hunger or starvation in America because restaurant parking lots are full is ridiculous.

Jag,

First, the tent cities are gone, moved to make room for a construction project.

Second, soup kitchens are underutilized.

Third, here's a pic of the so-called "starving".  There's no doubt that there are people who are hurting, mentally ill who refuse proper nourishment, or the occasional sicko parent that starves their kids.  But trying to portray this as some rampant starvation problem in this country is bullshit.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2009, 06:42:31 PM »
Obviously you don't get out much.. America is in BAD SHAPE IN ALL AREAS including food. Poorly nurished people are often obese due to eating foods that are calorie high but nutritionally poor. Example fast food restaurants sell food for a dollar, yet nutritionally it is VERY POOR. However if the populace is strapped for cash they have to eat whatever they can afford. Ever notice that it is cheaper to buy a 2 to 3 litre bottle of soda than it is to buy even a 1 litre bottle of water? Cheaper to go to fast food places than to go to ANY supermarket and buy a single head of lettuce, a single crown of broccli and a single cucumber. Poverty in america is EXTREMELY HIGH and this 49 million are making choices according to their wages. Sadly they don't have a choice but to buy the JUNK FOOD. There is a documentary called FOOD INC. that addresses this.

fat people aren't starving.  You do realize this, right?
Y

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2009, 07:07:36 PM »
Yup....I'm gonna do pics for u guys etc as well. I will post a goodbye thread sometime on saturday. I will have both work and trailer internet. I rate my own trailer or whatever so I'll have cable and hadijinet.

Even though I rarely agree with your posts I wish you well and hope you come back in one piece.  It must suck leaving right before the holidays.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2009, 11:45:43 PM »
Even though I rarely agree with your posts I wish you well and hope you come back in one piece.  It must suck leaving right before the holidays.

Uh Huh... A one piece box.
C

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2009, 08:37:44 AM »
This is a very serious problem, and I'm surprised some people are unable to get past their usual grievances and simply acknowledge what has been and is taking place. It's true.

And some areas of the country have been hit harder than others. My good friends live in Las Vegas, and that area has been hit very hard by the economic collapse. While they are well off, it breaks their hearts to see the tent cities that have sprung up around Nevada, and they ARE there. Just to say, there's no hunger or starvation in America because restaurant parking lots are full is ridiculous.

Over in Saudi Arabia and Dubai, there are teenagers driving around in ferrarris. Doesn't mean there aren't those scrounging for their next meal. Go to India and see how many multi-millionaires there are, ...doesn't mean everyone in India lives like that.

C'mon guys, stop with the jingoism. It's okay to admit there are problems in your home country. It doesn't mean you love your country any less, or that the things that make your country great cease to exist. Look at me, ...I LOVE MY COUNTRY. I think Canada is the best country to live in (except for the winters... they blow chunks), but I can acknowledge there are serious issues in my country that need to be dealt with. And I can also acknowledge that while we are fabulous in certain areas, and have good reason to be proud of our accomplishments, ...we also have situations in those very same areas, where we have failed miserably and have neither lived up to our potential, nor our promises, as a nation. Does this acknowledgement make me unpatriotic, or anti-Canadian? No. I'm still Janey Canuck, and probably will be til the day I die, but I can at least look at reality and be honest, both with myself and the world.

Thanks for posting the article Sampson.

Can we all stop with the insults, name calling and trying to get under each others skins.
Can't Sampson, HH6, and BezerkFury just kiss and make up, ...or am I smoking crack?

Your the biggest name caller on here,you idiot.

First of all,we have food stamps,food kitchens,churches,kids get free breakfast and lunch in schools.This is utter non sense.If you want to eat you can eat.

The problem is these people are ignorant.When they get their food stamps,instead of buying things like potatos,eggs,penut butter,they order a pizza delivered.You starve here because your are an idiot with ZERO sense in your head.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2009, 08:40:12 AM »
Uh Huh... A one piece box.

HH6 never wishes you death and I and most others would appreciate you didnt do the same on him. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2009, 09:52:51 AM »
HH6 never wishes you death and I and most others would appreciate you didnt do the same on him. 

You must not read his posts 3! H spends his entire time expressing CALLOUS DISREGARD for the life/lives of any and everyone but himself. His deployment will be a wake up call for his simple ass like he has never experienced before. when he is at the mercy of others who see him as the ENEMY SENT BY AMERICA, when the bullets tear his flesh, when he realizes his life is slipping and/or could slip away from him at any moment, his perspective on life, war, humanity, cultures, customs, religious beliefs, women and all will change for the better.... it will become all the more clear upon his return (maybe) when the same government he worships adds insult to injury when they casts him aside like an old shoe when he is in need of help.

H reminds me of the WWII vets, Korean vets, Vietnam vets who in advanced ages still prance around in their uniforms on "appropriate days" talking about how they killed so many of the "enemy", how they hate the "communist", how they despies those of a particular "religious belief" even though at this point everyone has been made aware of the LIES by the US government concerning WWII, Koren War, Vietnam war an let us not forget this attack on Islam an the Middle East. There is no shame, there is no sorrow, there is no remorse in these people for their part in killing MILLIONS of people in these wars, though they themselves are crippled, handicapped, impoverished and neglected by the same government that sent them into these other nations as ASSASSINS.

I respect NO ONE (not even H) who has no respect for the lives, culture, land (as H has too many times expressed) of others, so long as those others are not actively attacking you or your nation FOR NO REASON. The winning over of people and nations is quite easy when you have shown yourself/nation to be trustworthy and wanting for the best... Sadly america has NEVER shown itself to be such a place.... and neither does its soldiers.
C

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2009, 09:55:37 AM »
You must not read his posts 3! H spends his entire time expressing CALLOUS DISREGARD for the life/lives of any and everyone but himself. His deployment will be a wake up call for his simple ass like he has never experienced before. when he is at the mercy of others who see him as the ENEMY SENT BY AMERICA, when the bullets tear his flesh, when he realizes his life is slipping and/or could slip away from him at any moment, his perspective on life, war, humanity, cultures, customs, religious beliefs, women and all will change for the better.... it will become all the more clear upon his return (maybe) when the same government he worships adds insult to injury when they casts him aside like an old shoe when he is in need of help.

H reminds me of the WWII vets, Korean vets, Vietnam vets who in advanced ages still prance around in their uniforms on "appropriate days" talking about how they killed so many of the "enemy", how they hate the "communist", how they despies those of a particular "religious belief" even though at this point everyone has been made aware of the LIES by the US government concerning WWII, Koren War, Vietnam war an let us not forget this attack on Islam an the Middle East. There is no shame, there is no sorrow, there is no remorse in these people for their part in killing MILLIONS of people in these wars, though they themselves are crippled, handicapped, impoverished and neglected by the same government that sent them into these other nations as ASSASSINS.

I respect NO ONE (not even H) who has no respect for the lives, culture, land (as H has too many times expressed) of others, so long as those others are not actively attacking you or your nation FOR NO REASON. The winning over of people and nations is quite easy when you have shown yourself/nation to be trustworthy and wanting for the best... Sadly america has NEVER shown itself to be such a place.... and neither does its soldiers.

This is a hilarious post. And completely hypocritical. Weren't you the retard wishing death upon the American hikers that were arrested in Iran? Or how you're on the record calling for the deaths of everyone who isn't black or Muslim. You're seriously going to try to take the moral high ground with the posts you've made on here? Shut up already.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2009, 10:41:25 AM »
U realize that this is my 3rd combat deployment right...all the flesh tearing, not sure..alot of AK rounds bounched off my tanks, then my boys let em the f up. SAMSON ur an epic idiot. I've been all over the world dipshit....I don't need ur nets eye view of the world. It really must suck not to matter. All those vets ur talking about..they built this country..people like u suck off our good graces.
L