Author Topic: how long to live with a girl until you decide to have kids with her?  (Read 7265 times)

MP

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy metal. The only way.
Re: how long to live with a girl until you decide to have kids with her?
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2009, 06:00:55 AM »
Be MARRIED for at least two years before you consider it.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2009, 06:09:25 AM »
i dont think my kids would be fucked up, id be fine with a kid with disabilities , i know god will guide the best path

Fair enough man, if you can still be thinking that way after a year or 5 with this woman then maybe you totally have a point?

Doesn't it scare you that you might change your mind in like 2 years and wanna bang loads of hoes and have zero financial burden, which would all be really bad for the kid? Not bashing, just personally I would struggle to be certain unless I'd been feeling that way for a looong time!

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2009, 06:11:22 AM »
theres a sweet girl i wouldnt mind making kids with, she has just one with someone else, shes slightly unreliable like many fine woman  :-\ but we have spoken on making kids cause she has the perfect body and face i like to fuck, , i wouldnt mind creating a kid or two in this life, but im thinking a good year is long enough to wait while you live with a chick to finally bust a nut in her without a condom right?

you are speaking on what will be your own, personal
breeding ground of tragedy