Author Topic: What drives the Liberals' hatred towards Sarah Palin?  (Read 18144 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: What drives the Liberals' hatred towards Sarah Palin?
« Reply #200 on: November 21, 2009, 03:27:58 PM »
Im serious.  My personal belief is that their hatred began after the acceptance speech when she sliced and diced Obama like a fish

Its funny though, if you go back to that speech, she was 100% accurate about almost everything she said about Obama.  She was spot on about Obama beingh more concerned with terrorists rights than the troops and many other issues. 

I've already told you I don't think there is any hatred on Palin

I do think you HATE obama and you project that hatred onto others and think they have the same feelings about Palin

Our feelings about Palin are: indifference, bewilderment ,amusement, embaressment, disgust, disdain, etc...

People from McCains campaign have pointed out scores of lies, half truths  and even about the most trivial of matters.  It's truly a bizarre phenomenon to see something like.   

James

« Reply #201 on: November 21, 2009, 03:30:57 PM »
you're making an assumption that I agree with you about Obama

So then you consider Obama a "Pathological Liar" as well ?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #202 on: November 21, 2009, 03:34:05 PM »
I agree with you Straw.  I hate this marxist communist POFS in the WH like no other politician in my lifetime. 

I hate what he is doing with regard to the economy and the energy sector
I hate what he stands for in that he is a marxist
I hate the people he has surrounded himself with like atyeres wright, jarret, van jones, rahm emanuels etc
I hate his "vision" for this nation in this it is one of slavery to the govt.
I hate his hatred for our citizens and founding fathers and founding documents

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #203 on: November 21, 2009, 03:36:44 PM »
33, Your never going to get a stright answer as to why liberals hate her so much, the hated her since the DAY it was announced that she was going to be McCains running mate. It started also, the moment she was seen on tv and during her acceptance speech when she basically told the mainstream media to f-off, she called them out, then the smear campaign started, about 98% of thre bullshit and lies that they made up, was debunked...made them hate her even more. Now, the ones that still hate her really have nothing to base their hatred with anymore so they go back to what heard while forgetting it was debunked or not believing it was debunked. Obama on the other hand, everything that was said and predicted about him was PROVEN to be true....since he's a media darling and the media being an extension of the liberal base, hated that, then it was time to go after the right even harder with lies. See what I'm getting at?

how do you explain McCain staffers (many of whom were and still are loyal Bushies and conservatives) coming out and saying things like Palin simply made things up or even more succinctly the anonymous staffer who used the phrase "100% untrue".

Are they are evil libs who hate Palin too?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #204 on: November 21, 2009, 03:38:38 PM »
I agree with you Straw.  I hate this marxist communist POFS in the WH like no other politician in my lifetime. 

I hate the people he has surrounded himself with like atyeres wright, jarret, van jones, rahm emanuels etc

your Bizzaro CT's have been crystal clear for a long time

has it sunk it yet why some people might not think Palin is ready for prime time or are you still baffled by that?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: November 21, 2009, 03:38:44 PM »
how do you explain McCain staffers (many of whom were and still are loyal Bushies and conservatives) coming out and saying things like Palin simply made things up or even more succinctly the anonymous staffer who used the phrase "100% untrue".

Are they are evil libs who hate Palin too?

Those staffers are still in CYA mode for running the most inept campaign in years.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: November 21, 2009, 03:40:18 PM »

your Bizzaro CT's have been crystal clear for a long time

has it sunk it yet why some people might not think Palin is ready for prime time or are you still baffled by that?

I can understand that.  However, you still seem to be in a complete fog as to why more and more people are utterly disgusted at this admn and the absolute nightmare they are imposing on taxpaying citizens. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #207 on: November 21, 2009, 03:50:05 PM »
I can understand that.  However, you still seem to be in a complete fog as to why more and more people are utterly disgusted at this admn and the absolute nightmare they are imposing on taxpaying citizens.  

Your life since the election seems to be one long waking nightmare that you feel compelled to share with us on a daily, if not almost 24/7 basis    You see Marxist and Commies taking over your country and poor Sarah Palin is just misundertood and picked on by people who are just jealous of her awesomeness and the sad/crazy thing is that if we only just knew the "truth" like you and Glen Beck we could actually save ourselves from this inevitable disaster of our own choosing.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: November 22, 2009, 07:34:03 AM »
Your life since the election seems to be one long waking nightmare that you feel compelled to share with us on a daily, if not almost 24/7 basis    You see Marxist and Commies taking over your country and poor Sarah Palin is just misundertood and picked on by people who are just jealous of her awesomeness and the sad/crazy thing is that if we only just knew the "truth" like you and Glen Beck we could actually save ourselves from this inevitable disaster of our own choosing.

Never in my life have I have ssen an outright assault by one admn on every level on the economy, security, energy, ect like this one. 

Whether its the basnkster bailouts and GS looting aided by Obama, the takeovers, the marxist czars, the coddling of terrorits, the bowing to everyone in sight, energy taxes, massive deficits and spending hikes, etc, Obama is getting an equal pushback for how far he is going. 

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #209 on: November 22, 2009, 10:36:52 AM »
me too

I don't respond to commands

so when you're fucking and are told to cum, you dont?
w

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #210 on: November 22, 2009, 10:38:49 AM »

wow; you sure are full of hate.   and for a lawyer.....hmmmmm.
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: November 23, 2009, 05:25:50 AM »
I am a citizen and a taxpayer first and foremost.

Yes, this disgusting POFS that you voted for is worst of my lifetime.   

Mons Venus

« Reply #212 on: November 23, 2009, 02:53:29 PM »
On page 7 Straw Man made a copy too.....before YOU deleted it!

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #213 on: November 23, 2009, 02:56:08 PM »
On page 7 Straw Man made a copy too.....before YOU deleted it!

???

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: November 24, 2009, 01:55:11 AM »
I'm not harping on intelligence but come on
you not harping on intelligence,... BWHAHahahahaha....

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #215 on: November 24, 2009, 02:17:02 AM »
Stupidity.

End of thread.
G