Author Topic: The Trooper in 'Troopergate' Breaks His Silence  (Read 2530 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: The Trooper in 'Troopergate' Breaks His Silence
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2009, 12:02:58 PM »
what public company are you talking about.  Are you referring to ones that we bailed out and wouldn't still be in business otherwises?

are you kidding me?  You're going to try to blaim Obama for the Patriot Act?  I'm not happy that Obama is continuing anything that Bush has done but find some actual allegations, investigation and conclusion and then we'll have something to talk about.

btw - if you're going to get your panties in a knot over anything Obama is doing then show me the posts where you objected when Bush was doing those same things.
Ive objected to the patriot act many times straw, how about you? im sure you have but now that obama is in its ok for him to not only continue but to FURTHER THE REACH OF THE PATRIOT ACT epic liberal rationalization.

simply b/c we bailed these companies out doesnt mean the govt gets to run them...

Im not blaming obama for the patriot act being created...but he has CONTINUED it and ADDED to it
 ::)

youre a fuking lost cause bro I dont know why I even try anymore you cant name one thing obama has done that you think is bad other than he is not liberal enough  ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2009, 02:27:11 PM »
Run Condi Rice in 2012....

unbeatable....

it'll leave black people confused as to whome to vote for...
for repbs..its a win win
carpe` vaginum!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2009, 02:30:26 PM »
Ive objected to the patriot act many times straw, how about you? im sure you have but now that obama is in its ok for him to not only continue but to FURTHER THE REACH OF THE PATRIOT ACT epic liberal rationalization.

simply b/c we bailed these companies out doesnt mean the govt gets to run them...

Im not blaming obama for the patriot act being created...but he has CONTINUED it and ADDED to it
 ::)

youre a fuking lost cause bro I dont know why I even try anymore you cant name one thing obama has done that you think is bad other than he is not liberal enough  ::)

are we still talking about abuse of power or something else.

I've mentioned Obama's continuationand expasion of some Bush policies MANY times when I'm accused of being  cheerleader for the Administration.   Unti there is some investigation and conclusion it doesn't mean shit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2009, 02:31:46 PM »
Run Condi Rice in 2012....

unbeatable....

it'll leave black people confused as to whome to vote for...
for repbs..its a win win

We really dont know where she is on economics. 

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2009, 02:36:14 PM »
We really dont know where she is on economics. 

good point!...if she is a fiscal conservative...i'm in
carpe` vaginum!