Author Topic: Tiger Woods - car crash or attacked by wife?  (Read 31785 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Tiger Woods - car crash or attacked by wife?
« Reply #175 on: November 29, 2009, 10:27:50 AM »
If I'm wrong Chimps just let me know. But let me ask you a question. Do you handle your own money in the same mannor the governmemt handles theirs?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Tiger Woods seriously injured in car crash
« Reply #176 on: November 29, 2009, 10:28:55 AM »
After Steve McNair's adultery and death, I figured that other athletes would think twice before straying from their wives.

hahaha you can't be serious

please don't be the "exception guy"

E
E

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #177 on: November 29, 2009, 11:12:26 AM »
If I'm wrong Chimps just let me know. But let me ask you a question. Do you handle your own money in the same mannor the governmemt handles theirs?
You were, and I did. And no, I don't don't. Nobody does. Silly question. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #178 on: November 29, 2009, 11:17:39 AM »
Is that what they do? Sit at home and think up scenarios, kinda like a dingbat version of a self fufilling prophecy. Maybe these " fantasy scenarios" should be put to good use, oops, too late, they already have. It's called "Romance Novels". And it's a billion dollar business

It's crazy.  She should become a writer and start publishing stories about all the stuff she thinks I'm up to.  We're not even married anymore and she *still* sends me texts me when I travel to tell me she had a dream that I'd gotten some girl pregnant or was engaged, etc., and she's contacting me because she wants to find out whether it's true! 

If you knew me, you'd realize just how nuts her little fantasies are. 

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: November 29, 2009, 11:37:08 AM »
maybe she should just quit watching tv all day long, and soaps...this is what brainwash people, weteher they re men or women.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #180 on: November 29, 2009, 11:46:19 AM »
maybe she should just keep watching tv all day long, and soaps...this is what brainwash people, weteher they re men or women.
I know grow ass women who think that they can "change" convicted rapists and murderers to up standing citizens, excuse me, boyfriends.

Too much tv and My Lil Pony as a child.

Tre, next time she contacts you, tell her, " I had a dream, that you had a dream that I won the lottery, and that you were calling to make sure, because I had hired a hitman, and that was the last time I heard from you".

No more texts.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: November 29, 2009, 02:00:18 PM »
people dont even know they re being conditionned and act without even being conscious of the roots that motivates  their actions.

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: November 29, 2009, 02:44:55 PM »
people dont even know they re being conditionned and act without even being conscious of the roots that motivates  their actions.

It makes me truly sad when people don't even realise they are being controlled. We all are, but it's important to atleast realise the fact.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #183 on: November 29, 2009, 02:49:40 PM »
people dont even know they re being conditionned and act without even being conscious of the roots that motivates  their actions.
Kinda like in hiphop. One person starts saying "swagger or swag", then everybody starts using it in songs and speech. Or buying Escalades because they saw it in a rapper's video. Or some Cristal.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Dumbest thing an athlete(tiger woods)-famous,rich person can do
« Reply #184 on: November 29, 2009, 04:26:50 PM »
Get Married....
DAWG

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Dumbest thing an athlete(tiger woods)-famous,rich person can do
« Reply #186 on: November 29, 2009, 04:35:28 PM »
This thread is Moosejay approved.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #187 on: November 29, 2009, 06:05:52 PM »
I'm gonna play a round golf today on Tigers behalf, there is no proof that he was cheating on his wife besides two cackling women who said so. Elin jumped the gun on this, problem is Tiger had been squeeky clean his whole life with little to contovers but the second some controversy does come up, they don't know how to handle it.

He goes to Vegas every chance he gets and his best friends are Michael Jordon, Charles Barkley and John Daley...You don't really believe the stories that he sits around and plays video games all day do you?  Its been rumored that Jordon would have a dozen women ordered up to his room to party with...All of them have to sign waivers before even entering the room/s...Do you think Tiger is calling it a night when the women show up?

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #188 on: November 29, 2009, 06:11:08 PM »
Just got off the phone with Stan the Caddy and he stats that there are two smelly bastards on the Tour...Vijay Singh is the worst and Tiger Woods is a close second...Stan says that Tiger's sinus's are so bad that you can smell his breath from a 100 yard pitch shot away...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #189 on: November 29, 2009, 06:13:35 PM »
Just an update from TMZ -

Tiger told his friend during a phone conversation on Friday, "I have to run to Zales to get a 'Kobe Special.'" The person on the other end of the phone asked Tiger what a "Kobe Special" was. The reply -- "A house on a finger." During the conversation, Tiger said his wife had "gone ghetto" on him. TMZ reports Woods told the friend his wife had scratched his face up during an argument over a report that the golf great had cheated on her.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #190 on: November 29, 2009, 06:45:27 PM »
I know grow ass women who think that they can "change" convicted rapists and murderers to up standing citizens, excuse me, boyfriends.

Too much tv and My Lil Pony as a child.

Tre, next time she contacts you, tell her, " I had a dream, that you had a dream that I won the lottery, and that you were calling to make sure, because I had hired a hitman, and that was the last time I heard from you".

No more texts.

LOLOLOL!!! post of the year right here!!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Lets face it
« Reply #191 on: November 29, 2009, 08:44:20 PM »
Tiger Woods is a piece of shit just like every other celebrity.  Drinks and drives and then doesn't want to take responisbility for his actions.  And we are supposed to believe him and forgive him when his lawyers release a "statement" oooooh, give me a fucking break  ::).  They all think they are above the law.  We should have seen this coming when he turned his back on both his races and married  a white "model." 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: Lets face it
« Reply #192 on: November 29, 2009, 08:51:33 PM »
Some of the best times of my life were driving down the road with a near empty 12 pack of beer in the passenger seat.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: November 29, 2009, 08:52:08 PM »
who gives a fuck. dont you have something better to do than feeling "betrayed" by some bilionair celebrity?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #194 on: November 29, 2009, 08:52:33 PM »
The American reliance on personal heroes, especially those from the "athletic world", is a direct demarcation of mediocrity and stupidity.  Americans are morons and if you try to explain to them why they are as such, they begin to blow their tops and then spout some nonsensical rhetoric about USA and "the greatest country in the world".

Americans are stupid people.

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: November 29, 2009, 08:54:32 PM »
The American reliance on personal heroes, especially those from the "athletic world", is a direct demarcation of mediocrity and stupidity.  Americans are morons and if you try to explain to them why they are as such, they begin to blow their tops and then spout some nonsensical rhetoric about USA and "the greatest country in the world".

Americans are stupid people.
you stupid dipshit should move to europe then and STFU once for all.

I have some news for you before you get there: it's exactly the same shit , same people there. You dont know shit. North america is still the better place on earth at the moment. Easely.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #196 on: November 29, 2009, 08:55:47 PM »
Isn't "nonsensical rhetoric" a bit redundant?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: November 29, 2009, 08:56:03 PM »

;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: November 29, 2009, 09:01:11 PM »

I have some news for you before you get there: it's exactly the same shit , same people there. You dont know shit.
You, my friend, have just mirrored exactly the foolish hubristic behavior I stated above.  I am sure you count yourself as one of the average to below average "hard-working" Americans. (as if that virtue gives the identity all should strive for).  ::)

Perhaps it is because your sickly body is so piss-poor and rotund that you try to mask it by spouting pointless mantra and purposeless credo.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: November 29, 2009, 09:04:01 PM »
Isn't "nonsensical rhetoric" a bit redundant?
Of course not.  An example of sensible rhetoric would be Patrick Henry`s speech in the House of Burgesses on March 23, 1775.