Author Topic: Tiger Woods - car crash or attacked by wife?  (Read 31987 times)

uberman09

• Getbig IV
Re: Lets face it
« Reply #200 on: November 29, 2009, 09:05:14 PM »
You, my friend, have just mirrored exactly the foolish hubristic behavior I stated above.  I am sure you count yourself as one of the average to below average "hard-working" Americans. (as if that virtue gives the identity all should strive for).  ::)

Perhaps it is because your sickly body is so piss-poor and rotund that you try to mask it by spouting pointless mantra and purposeless credo.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT?

IM A FRENCH IMMIGRANT LIVING IN CANADA YOU COCK SUCKING HOMO!

wtf with your attempt at sounding european with your sophisticated nonsense? what kind of dick sucking homo would do that?

Who in their right mind would think living anywhere but in north america is "better" ? THEN GTFO of here and settle there you ignorant smartass.

You call your fellow compatriots IGNORANTS? they are aware the rest of the world suck ! you dont! you re the only retard here!

you wouldnt last more than one week in any given european country.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #201 on: November 29, 2009, 09:08:57 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BABBLING ABOUT?

IM A FRENCH IMMIGRANT LIVING IN CANADA YOU COCK SUCKING HOMO!

wtf with your attempt at sounding european with your sophisticated nonsense? what kind of dick sucking homo would do that?

What kind of out of his mind loser would think living anywhere but in north america is "better" ? THEN GTFO of here and settle there you ignorant smartass.
Ah, the scum of Northern America. 

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #202 on: November 29, 2009, 09:18:19 PM »
Tiger Woods is a piece of shit just like every other celebrity.  Drinks and drives and then doesn't want to take responisbility for his actions.  And we are supposed to believe him and forgive him when his lawyers release a "statement" oooooh, give me a fucking break  ::).  They all think they are above the law.  We should have seen this coming when he turned his back on both his races and married  a white "model." 

Tiger Woods: A Legal Analysis
Posted: November 29, 2009

WINDERMERE, Fla. – Three times in the last three days Florida Highway Patrol officers knocked on Tiger Woods’ door seeking an explanation about what led to his traffic accident outside his Isleworth mansion in the early morning hours Friday.

Three times Woods declined to speak to them.

Based on statements by Woods’ agent, Mark Steinberg, it now appears Woods will not speak to investigators at all. Woods’ attorney, Mark NeJame, presented Woods’ driver’s license, registration and proof of insurance to officers on Sunday as his cooperation with the investigators assigned to the case.

What’s the deal? Legally, is Woods required to answer their questions? How might this affect the investigation and any potential charges? What legal risks are out there for Woods?

GolfChannel.com posed these and other questions to a pair of criminal defense attorneys from Orlando, Hal Uhrig of The Defense Group, and Adam Pollack:

Is Woods legally required to speak to FHP investigators?

Uhrig: There are only a few things that the statute really requires Tiger Woods to provide: his name, driver’s license information, proof of insurance and that sort of information. Beyond that, he may simply be disinclined to have any conversation with the FHP.

Does it matter that he is avoiding investigators?

Uhrig: It certainly matters to curious people who want to know. There may be something, more than just an accident, that he is not prepared to discuss. He doesn’t want to lie, but he doesn’t want to talk about it.

Pollack: I think the worst thing that can happen in this type of case is, unfortunately, that this is going to open all kinds of speculation. The Enquirer and magazines like that will have a field day speculating as to what happened. Mr. Woods and his wife have no way to combat that. People will wonder why he wouldn’t say anything. The natural reaction is: What do you have to hide? That is a public relations issue. But I suspect when he gets back to doing what he’s good at, this will blow over and just be a bad memory for him.

How might less than full cooperation affect the FHP’s findings?

Uhrig: They may make every negative imprint against him if he refuses to talk and assume he was driving carelessly or recklessly.

What’s the worst legal outcome you see Woods facing based on the known facts?

Uhrig: They could charge him with careless driving, because he lost control of the car. That’s a small fine. They would probably not charge him with reckless driving because he did not fly out of the driveway at 60 mph and drive in circles and sideways into (the fire hydrant and tree). If he just left his driveway and lost control, it may be careless driving, but there may be mechanical reasons, something on the car may have failed.

Pollack: At this point, it seems like careless driving would be the worst charge. The problem is that nobody can put him behind the wheel. I guess his wife could, but she didn’t actually see the accident. She came out after the fact. Without any witness, there is nobody to put him as the driver. I know that sounds crazy, but that’s what the law says. You have to be able to put him behind the wheel at the time of the accident. Mr. Woods doesn’t have to say anything in his defense.

What should we make of the fact that Woods has hired Mark NeJame, a criminal defense attorney, to handle this matter?

Uhrig: I doubt he’s using him for any criminal stuff. I think he’s looking at him as a spokesperson. Mr. NeJame is somebody who has been involved in high profile cases before. He may be the filter through which Mr. Woods provides whatever information he’s going to.

The initial police report stated that alcohol was not a factor. There appears to have been no testing for alcohol or drugs, no breathalyzer or blood draw. Also, Woods wasn’t informed that he was being arrested for suspicion of DUI, a requirement before he can be tested. Does that rule out DUI charges?

Uhrig: It would be all but impossible. If they don’t have a test of his breath, blood or urine shortly after the accident, their chance of a DUI are almost none.

Pollack: If alcohol or drugs was suspected to play a role, then the Florida Highway Patrol could have ordered a compulsory blood draw. There is a procedure they have to follow. The fact that (the report stated no alcohol was involved) leads me to believe they didn’t order a blood draw.

There was an unsubstantiated report that a domestic dispute might have precipitated the accident. Even if that were true, what are the chances the FHP investigation could lead the Orange County Sheriff’s department to pursue domestic charges of any sort?

Uhrig: I suppose if somebody in the household came forward and complained that somebody was beating somebody, or somebody was trying to escape, there could be an investigation. People are going to speculate one way or another, but I don’t think law enforcement is going anywhere with that. If they were to consider a criminal investigation, neither he nor his wife have any obligation to say anything to the police. They can say, `Leave us alone.’ If police want to try to develop evidence that somebody did something unlawful to the other and charge, they can do that, but they can’t compel Mr. or Mrs. Woods to provide them with any details they don’t want to give them. You would be kind of spinning your wheels.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #203 on: November 29, 2009, 09:21:32 PM »
Tiger Woods is a piece of shit just like every other celebrity.  Drinks and drives and then doesn't want to take responisbility for his actions.  And we are supposed to believe him and forgive him when his lawyers release a "statement" oooooh, give me a fucking break  ::).  They all think they are above the law.  We should have seen this coming when he turned his back on both his races and married  a white "model." 

but love knows no race!!..

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #204 on: November 29, 2009, 09:37:43 PM »
Hey TA, you must be referring to the Obama supporters.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Tiger Woods - car crash or attacked by wife?
« Reply #205 on: November 29, 2009, 11:47:35 PM »
Just an update from TMZ -

Tiger told his friend during a phone conversation on Friday, "I have to run to Zales to get a 'Kobe Special.'" The person on the other end of the phone asked Tiger what a "Kobe Special" was. The reply -- "A house on a finger." During the conversation, Tiger said his wife had "gone ghetto" on him. TMZ reports Woods told the friend his wife had scratched his face up during an argument over a report that the golf great had cheated on her.
I don't think Zales has rings that big.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #206 on: November 30, 2009, 01:12:47 AM »
He goes to Vegas every chance he gets and his best friends are Michael Jordon, Charles Barkley and John Daley...You don't really believe the stories that he sits around and plays video games all day do you?  Its been rumored that Jordon would have a dozen women ordered up to his room to party with...All of them have to sign waivers before even entering the room/s...Do you think Tiger is calling it a night when the women show up?

interesting

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #207 on: November 30, 2009, 02:57:45 AM »
Just an update from TMZ -

Tiger told his friend during a phone conversation on Friday, "I have to run to Zales to get a 'Kobe Special.'" The person on the other end of the phone asked Tiger what a "Kobe Special" was. The reply -- "A house on a finger." During the conversation, Tiger said his wife had "gone ghetto" on him. TMZ reports Woods told the friend his wife had scratched his face up during an argument over a report that the golf great had cheated on her.
House on a finger. That's good.
G

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #208 on: November 30, 2009, 03:31:29 AM »
He goes to Vegas every chance he gets and his best friends are Michael Jordon, Charles Barkley and John Daley...You don't really believe the stories that he sits around and plays video games all day do you?  Its been rumored that Jordon would have a dozen women ordered up to his room to party with...All of them have to sign waivers before even entering the room/s...Do you think Tiger is calling it a night when the women show up?
While I can believe that MJ had women on the side, the idea that he purposely created a paper trail is laughable.

Clancy

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #209 on: November 30, 2009, 04:39:05 AM »
Tiger is a GOD.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #210 on: November 30, 2009, 05:12:14 AM »

Why, did you think Tiger was the epitome of moral fiber in a man before this?

Many people with money tend to get a bit careless, and it has happened before that they drink and drive, and this is not a phenomenon seen in just rich people. Every person do careless things at times.
Q

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #211 on: November 30, 2009, 05:17:50 AM »
You, my friend, have just mirrored exactly the foolish hubristic behavior I stated above.  I am sure you count yourself as one of the average to below average "hard-working" Americans. (as if that virtue gives the identity all should strive for).  ::)

Perhaps it is because your sickly body is so piss-poor and rotund that you try to mask it by spouting pointless mantra and purposeless credo.
dick sucking homo

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #212 on: November 30, 2009, 06:01:24 AM »

this guy tries to use large words to show he is in control
when actually
he is not 

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #213 on: November 30, 2009, 06:06:55 AM »
The American reliance on personal heroes, especially those from the "athletic world", is a direct demarcation of mediocrity and stupidity.  Americans are morons and if you try to explain to them why they are as such, they begin to blow their tops and then spout some nonsensical rhetoric about USA and "the greatest country in the world".

Americans are stupid people.
i would rather agree with a circus chimp than u,but this time i am on the same page.always blame the media for there mistakes due to them being put on such a high pedestial.they all make mistakes,but they never,ever want to own up to them.

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #214 on: November 30, 2009, 06:12:13 AM »
Ah, the scum of Northern America. 

It's people like you Adonis, that are bringing this Country down. You and your President and his Communist Administration. Go live in Russia or in any European country for six months then come back and see if you feel the same way. You should be kissing my ass and anyone else that has served this country so you can spout off your hatred for the U.S.A...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #215 on: November 30, 2009, 06:29:46 AM »
The American reliance on personal heroes, especially those from the "athletic world", is a direct demarcation of mediocrity and stupidity.  Americans are morons and if you try to explain to them why they are as such, they begin to blow their tops and then spout some nonsensical rhetoric about USA and "the greatest country in the world".

Americans are stupid people.

Nietzsche would agree with you :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #216 on: November 30, 2009, 06:45:00 AM »
What's the difference between a car and a golf ball?

Tiger can drive a ball 400 yards.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #217 on: November 30, 2009, 06:54:35 AM »

hahahaha
A

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #218 on: November 30, 2009, 07:04:55 AM »
in the uk most footballer wives accept they are 'lucky to be with one' and know/accept they are being cheated on.  very sad.

Is she not lucky?

What are her skill sets besides being hot?

Sure, her feelings might be hurt, now, but in time she'll realize that she used to be a nanny who wiped some other woman's kids' asses and now she's a multi-millionaire who will live in the lap of luxury and never have to work for the rest of her life.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #219 on: November 30, 2009, 07:06:44 AM »
 ;D

Stavios

« Reply #220 on: November 30, 2009, 07:11:13 AM »

lmao !

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #221 on: November 30, 2009, 07:40:59 AM »
I heard on ESPN that the cops are going to try to get access to the hopital records. They want to see if the doctors felt if Tiger's injuries were caused by a car accident or a fight.

I get the feeling the cops know whats up...and dont like being lied to.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #222 on: November 30, 2009, 07:47:24 AM »
I heard on ESPN that the cops are going to try to get access to the hopital records. They want to see if the doctors felt if Tiger's injuries were caused by a car accident or a fight.

I get the feeling the cops know whats up...and dont like being lied to.
No. That's contempt of cop. But just try to imagine how much lawyerin' up you can do with 10 figures on your side.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
Tiger Woods 911 Call Released(full details & video)
« Reply #223 on: November 30, 2009, 08:13:27 AM »
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=18f_1259530054

Transcript:

Dispatcher 1: 911 what's your emergency?

Caller: I have, this is, uh ... (redacted) in the Isleworth subdivision. I need an ambulance immediately. I have someone down in front of my house. They hit a pole. I came out to see.

Dispatcher 1: Is it a car accident, sir?

(inaudible)

Dispatcher 1: Sir, is it a car accident? Hello? Sir? Hello?

Caller: Hello, yes.

Dispatch More..er 1: Is it a car accident, sir?

Caller: It's a car accident, yes. I need, yes.

Dispatcher 1: Now are they trapped inside of the vehicle?

Caller: No, they're laying on the ground now.

Dispatcher 1: OK, stay on the line for medical. Don't hang up, OK? And it's in front of your house, correct?

(inaudible)

Caller: And get some water.

Dispatcher 1: OK, sir, medical is on the line sir, OK?

Dispatcher 2: Fire-rescue. What's the address?

(redacted)

Caller: Yes, Windermere, Florida, in the Isleworth subdivision.

Dispatcher 2: What happened? What's wrong?

Caller: I have a neighbor, he hit the tree. And we came out here just to see what was going on. I see him and he's laying down.

Dispatcher 2: There was an auto accident?

Caller: An auto accident, yes.

Dispatcher 2: OK, is he outside or inside his car?

(inaudible)

Dispatcher 2: Sir, your phone broke up. I heard inside. You there? Your phone broke up there. Can you repeat your phone number for me?

(redacted)

Dispatcher 2: Is he unconscious?

Caller: Yes.

Dispatcher 2: OK, are you able to tell if he's breathing?

Caller: No, I can't tell right now.

Dispatcher 2: OK. We do have help on the way. What color is his car, too?

Caller: It's a black Escalade.

(Background, woman yelling): WHAT HAPPENED?

Dispatcher 2: Is anyone able to open the door?

Caller: We're trying to figure out right now.

Dispatcher 1: Is he trapped inside of the vehicle or is he outside on the ground?

Caller: We're just trying get the police here right now. We don't know what happened. We're figuring that out right now. I'm on the phone with the police right now.

Dispatcher 2: Your phone's breaking up. Can you hear me though, sir?

Dispatcher 2: While we have paramedics on the way, I'm just gonna stay on the phone with you. If you find out further just let me know. I'm going to stay on the phone, OK?

Caller: Hello.

Dispatcher 2: I'm here.

Dispatcher 2: OK. We got paramedics on the way, but I'm going to stay on the phone in case you find out further.

Caller: OK, OK, thank you.

Dispatcher 1: Sir, is he on the ground or is he in the car?

Caller: Yes, he's on the ground.

Dispatcher 2: Hello, you there still?

Caller: Yes, I'm still here.

Dispatcher 2: OK. All right. Your phone's real staticky, but we're still here.

Caller: OK.

Dispatcher 2: As soon as I know I'll let you know how far away they are, too.

Caller: OK. OK.

Dispatcher 2: Are you with him right now?

Caller: Yes, I'm with him right now.

Dispatcher 2: OK, tell me how he's breathing if you're able.

Caller: Take it easy.

(inaudible)

Dispatcher 2: You said he is breathing?

Dispatcher 1: Hello, sir, are you there?

Dispatcher 1: Hello?

Dispatcher 2: I heard a click ...

Dispatcher 1: Yeah, I'm hearing that, too. Hello?

Dispatcher 2: Oh, his phone must have gone out of range. Looked like he was on a house phone so when he went to the exit he probably lost his connection. We do have help on the way, we should be there in just a couple of minutes.

Dispatcher 1: OK. We're going, too.

Dispatcher 2: OK. Appreciate that. Thank you.

Dispatcher 1: You're welcome.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Tiger Woods 911 Call Released(full details & video)
« Reply #224 on: November 30, 2009, 08:21:32 AM »
OOOOH.

Someone called the police to report an accident in front of their house ?

This is getting serious  ::)