Author Topic: HUgo Chavez kills great thread on the politics board  (Read 9291 times)

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
Re: HUgo Chavez threatened my life
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2009, 08:44:27 PM »
sure I did ::)

[/quote]

This ladies and gentleman is why Hugo is so sore...

Ugly= no sex with women

So he just watches john pilger

yes, you did..Anyone want to see the screencaps???

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2009, 08:51:24 PM »
 you testing out the quote function hugo...? 4th time pulling this shit

I didn't start this thread here Ron..

It's hugo;s lame attempt at trying to discredit me.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2009, 08:56:27 PM »
Quote from: Hugo Chavez date=Dec 3 2009
Please Nicky take that picture of me down. i don't want everyone to know what i look like..i will make your life very hard, and i'll find you and beat the snot out of you if you don't take it down now.

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Why the long face Hugo
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2009, 09:29:52 AM »
goddamn, talk about getting beat with the ugly stick..

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Who thinks the mods, In example Hugo chavez protect known racists::33333367
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2010, 01:23:46 PM »
thanks James

I didnt even realize this thread existed. 

Hugo - I think you do a fine job overall.  No complaints at all whatsoever.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: HUgo Chavez kills great thread on the politics board
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2010, 07:20:17 PM »
Someone on the Politics board may be having PCT issues.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2010, 09:55:06 PM »
Hugo just deleted every single post that I made on the politics board today, Ron. Now I thought this was a board for discussion? Or is it a playground for an unemployed 40 year old?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 22, 2010, 10:26:01 PM »
What posts did I make that were trolling today? You're in meltdown mode as you've been deleting not only my posts, but 33386 and Drkaje's as well. Trying to mask your trigger happy deletions behind me being a troll is hilarious. I guess a thread containing an article from CNN constitutes trolling these days? Oh wait, it does because it paints your hero Hugo Chavez in a bad light.  ::)

Lets face it, you're an unemployed 40 year old man who gets to be a somebody on that board. If someone's posts don't fall in line with your ideologies, then they get deleted. Congratulations, though. You have secured your spot as the most pathetic person on Getbig, and that's saying a lot given some of the people that post here.  :D

By the way, I'm devastated that I'm "banned" from a board that has three people (one of which is your gimmick) that consistently post.  :'(  :D

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2010, 02:57:34 PM »
What posts did I make that were trolling today? You're in meltdown mode as you've been deleting not only my posts, but 33386 and Drkaje's as well. Trying to mask your trigger happy deletions behind me being a troll is hilarious. I guess a thread containing an article from CNN constitutes trolling these days? Oh wait, it does because it paints your hero Hugo Chavez in a bad light.  ::)

Lets face it, you're an unemployed 40 year old man who gets to be a somebody on that board. If someone's posts don't fall in line with your ideologies, then they get deleted. Congratulations, though. You have secured your spot as the most pathetic person on Getbig, and that's saying a lot given some of the people that post here.  :D

By the way, I'm devastated that I'm "banned" from a board that has three people (one of which is your gimmick) that consistently post.  :'(  :D

I guess he wants to ban anyone that disagrees politically or asks a simple question.

Kind of ironic considering he's one of those who fear abusive government. Imagine someone like that having real power and not some little forum fiefdom. :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2010, 03:00:30 PM »
I guess he wants to ban anyone that disagrees politically or asks a simple question.

Kind of ironic considering he's one of those who fear abusive government. Imagine someone like that having real power and not some little forum fiefdom. :)

I just posted a thread about Alex Jones not supporting Medina anymore.  Lets see the reaction after the meltdown he had. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2010, 03:05:36 PM »
I just posted a thread about Alex Jones not supporting Medina anymore.  Lets see the reaction after the meltdown he had. 

Hissy fits are a sign of gender identity issues.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2010, 03:16:56 PM »
Hissy fits are a sign of gender identity issues.

Whatever the case is, he needs to stop melting down and just realize that sometimes we all support things initiailly that sound good that later turn out bad.  We all do it.

the key is to be honest, not melt down and lash out against people.     

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2010, 05:47:16 PM »

I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed this. He embodies all the qualities of the government he despises. Ironic indeed.

I'm guessing a clown like that would transcend into a dictator were he given power.  ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2010, 03:39:34 PM »
I'm glad I'm not the only one that noticed this. He embodies all the qualities of the government he despises. Ironic indeed.

I'm guessing a clown like that would transcend into a dictator were he given power.  ::)

Perhaps he doesn't understand: "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster.".

Mons Venus

Re: Who thinks the mods, In example Hugo chavez protect known racists::33333367
« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2010, 10:15:30 AM »

please give us one racist post of 333's nicky

hugo does a good job on the board, you simply are butt hurt over ppl not jumping on the obama band wagon

Im a racist. Now that that is off the table, how does that have anything to do with the daily failures of this admn?  

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2010, 01:41:28 PM »
Guess he protects fake vets too
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2010, 05:38:36 PM »
This is true Kazan.  I had initially started a thread on the complaints board asking Ron to get rid of Mons.  After all, what kind of sick creep talks about giving a baby a facial.

But, since Hugo took care of it, I erased the thread and requested it be deleted.

Hugo does a good job.  It will be sad to see him go.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 27, 2010, 05:06:10 AM »
This is true Kazan.  I had initially started a thread on the complaints board asking Ron to get rid of Mons.  After all, what kind of sick creep talks about giving a baby a facial.

But, since Hugo took care of it, I erased the thread and requested it be deleted.

Hugo does a good job.  It will be sad to see him go.

And Mons and blacken think my one remark out of 21000 posts should brand me with the Scarlet Letter R forever. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2010, 05:26:52 AM »
And Mons and blacken think my one remark out of 21000 posts should brand me with the Scarlet Letter R forever. 

Someone with a brain should be able to distinguish between hyperbole, humor and serious posts. The occasional 'bad' post should be deleted but using mod buttons or gimmicks to win arguments is gay.

Additionally, Gimmicks are gay. Anyone who lacks either the balls or brains to say what they mean under the primary handle should STFU anyways. This site has only ever had one funny/entertaining gimmick.

Before anyone asks: Yes. Group accounts are gay, too. :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 27, 2010, 05:44:50 AM »
Someone with a brain should be able to distinguish between hyperbole, humor and serious posts. The occasional 'bad' post should be deleted but using mod buttons or gimmicks to win arguments is gay.

Additionally, Gimmicks are gay. Anyone who lacks either the balls or brains to say what they mean under the primary handle should STFU anyways. This site has only ever had one funny/entertaining gimmick.

Before anyone asks: Yes. Group accounts are gay, too. :)

Look. I am honest about my beleifs and dont hold back for fear of criticisim or whatever, but you know what you get with me, for good and bad. 

Mons Venus

« Reply #47 on: February 27, 2010, 07:37:00 AM »
Im a racist also.Im as racist towards Obama as he is towards whites!!!!!Now,can you explain why he cut a deal with unions to exempt them from the same taxes non union workers would have to pay,or is my racism the cause?Can you explain why he is hell bent on jamming through jerkoff emviro rules,or is it because Im a racist?

Cry me a river. Fine, Im a racist.  Now that that is off the table, how does that have anything to do with the daily failures of this admn? 

Admitting you have a problem with race is half the battle. Therapy may help.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 27, 2010, 12:23:45 PM »
Getbig is swimming with pedophiles. Mons appears to be yet another one.