Author Topic: [picture] uber fat person in airplane  (Read 7787 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: [picture] uber fat person in airplane
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2009, 02:43:33 PM »
I feel a bit sorry for him also. Must be crap to be that weight.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2009, 02:56:00 PM »
I feel a bit sorry for him also. Must be crap to be that weight.

Don't feel sorry for me.  I am fine.  Unlike you who can only get pissed off at me since I am old and fat and still have more (way more!) going for me than you do.  It must really piss you off knowing that where you are at physically and financially currently is the best you will have in your whole life.  I gotta tell you I would be pissed off at everything too if I knew I would have to live the rest of my life knowing that it ain't going to get any better.  That's why I can't get upset with you.  I feel sad for you.  I enjoy your jabs at me.  Cause I know it makes you feel better about yourself.  Hang in there kid.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2009, 05:05:24 PM »
with lats that wide he shouldn't need an airplane to fly

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2009, 05:14:53 PM »
Offseason, Clearly Offseason

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #29 on: November 29, 2009, 05:18:19 PM »
How can someone that size even keep clean?

The other passengers were put in danger. What if the plane went down and either people couldn't safely get through the aisle or he went flying and landed on others?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2009, 05:31:20 PM »
Look at the guy next to him looking at him out of the corner of his eye thinking "Muther fucker.....you have got to be fuckin kiddin me"  lol

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2009, 05:34:24 PM »
he might not be that tall its probably 1-2 feet of fat on his ass elevating him up in the seat giving the illusion of height

A

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2009, 05:37:49 PM »

Don't feel sorry for me.  I am fine.  Unlike you who can only get pissed off at me since I am old and fat and still have more (way more!) going for me than you do.  It must really piss you off knowing that where you are at physically and financially currently is the best you will have in your whole life.  I gotta tell you I would be pissed off at everything too if I knew I would have to live the rest of my life knowing that it ain't going to get any better.  That's why I can't get upset with you.  I feel sad for you.  I enjoy your jabs at me.  Cause I know it makes you feel better about yourself.  Hang in there kid.

Hi Keith!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2009, 05:39:17 PM »
Hi Keith!

Keep the insults coming, I love them (especially from you) cause in the real world you really don't matter much to anyone. Don't worry about me.  I am fine.  Instead of making yourself feel better about being such a loser as yourself by making me look bad (which you fail horribly) concentrate on yourself.  You are just a little kid who has found his niche playing on the internet.  If that is your "highlight" of your life then embrace it and be the best at it.  Trying to make me look bad is just dumb on your part.  If my life is so bad in your eyes and yet it is 1000000 times better than yours, then where does that leave your life.  See what I mean?  Right now you don't even rank in the top 5 posters on this internet site.  Come-on step up and make something out of your life..  I gotta give it to you though.  If I had to go through life like you have had too and know that I have NO future at all except to tell people you are a second string star on Getbig I would have killed myself or start ragging on people to make me feel like I am better than I really am.  You took the pussy way out but then again that is your M.O.