Author Topic: Coming soon... Muscle CEO...officially launches is in 10 days  (Read 9626 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Coming soon... Muscle CEO...officially launches is in 10 days
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2009, 08:17:15 AM »
i googled turbo bells as you mentioned
your name does not come up

The name is Turbo Bell but even Turbobells brings me up in shopping results.Doesn't matter anyway as market as market saturation has been reached already.  Right now, I'm looking for a supplier for the P90 X systems and chi ionic foot baths as they are now the current viral products right now.  Its a neverending search for the latest and hottest product
A

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2009, 08:48:57 AM »
That's actually pretty substantial part-time income. I'm impressed. 

I searched Dumb Bell and Goodrums name is all over
No Worries 4 me

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2009, 09:01:47 AM »

The name is Turbo Bell but even Turbobells brings me up in shopping results.Doesn't matter anyway as market as market saturation has been reached already.  Right now, I'm looking for a supplier for the P90 X systems and chi ionic foot baths as they are now the current viral products right now.  Its a neverending search for the latest and hottest product
this guy cant be real.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2009, 09:29:19 AM »
I'd like some free samples.  PM me.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2009, 11:52:33 AM »

P90x suppliers are mostly out of china.  Just an FYI.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2009, 12:04:33 PM »
P90x suppliers are mostly out of china.  Just an FYI.

A lot of em make fraudulent copies. Best deal I've gotten so far is 12 dollars a set for a lot of 50.  So its about 600 dollars with a minimum threshold of 12 if I sold them for 50 bucks a pop.  Its not a bad deal in the scheme of things.

China is a great place to get stuff like the Turbobells fro Shenzan Province but if you're not careful you can really get ripped off.  The worst is the clothing and shoes because you can't even tell the difference since they are all made in the same country
A

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2009, 12:10:17 PM »

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2009, 01:03:10 PM »

A lot of em make fraudulent copies. Best deal I've gotten so far is 12 dollars a set for a lot of 50.  So its about 600 dollars with a minimum threshold of 12 if I sold them for 50 bucks a pop.  Its not a bad deal in the scheme of things.

China is a great place to get stuff like the Turbobells fro Shenzan Province but if you're not careful you can really get ripped off.  The worst is the clothing and shoes because you can't even tell the difference since they are all made in the same country

Minimum threshold??  Your cost aka bottom line is 12 dollars....you are using a cost-plus pricing principle.  In any even an initial investment of $600 to make $2500 is not bad.  Problem with cost-plus is it doesnt factor in time to sell, depreciating cost of investment, outside costs to sell product (web sites, shipping), etc.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2009, 01:41:57 PM »
Minimum threshold??  Your cost aka bottom line is 12 dollars....you are using a cost-plus pricing principle.  In any even an initial investment of $600 to make $2500 is not bad.  Problem with cost-plus is it doesnt factor in time to sell, depreciating cost of investment, outside costs to sell product (web sites, shipping), etc.

I've already make a purchase and I'm just waiting for it to arrive.  The only thing I need to do is to put it in both my caliberfitness.com and gxfitnesscenter.com stores and let the site take over from there. 

And people wonder why I tell them that dropshipping isn't the best thing to do....... ;D.  They don't realize how much money can be made buying bulk supplies
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2009, 03:10:08 PM »

I only sell 110 steel or iron sets.  The only vinyl weights I carry are 40lb dumbells
I want vinyl man, oh well guess I'll go to Walmart

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2009, 03:21:20 PM »
this has got to be a joke.

20k per year based on 100k hits...

thats once sale every 5 hits (this is unheard of in ecommerce).

now, what inventory do you need to carry to be able to supply items?- $100k worth?, more?

depreciation on that will cost you big time... from the $20k you get, you have to pay tax on that, and duties, and expenses. I cant see how you would net $15k per annum.

i had an ebusiness and we'd get 500,000 hits per year and ppl were buying stuff like hotcakes.

the problem was that it was alot of work and was by no means part time. and it never is to earn a reasonable return.

i call complete naivety. and im sure you'll retort. but you'll remember my post later when you realise it.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #61 on: December 01, 2009, 04:09:12 PM »
this has got to be a joke.

20k per year based on 100k hits...

thats once sale every 5 hits (this is unheard of in ecommerce).

now, what inventory do you need to carry to be able to supply items?- $100k worth?, more?

depreciation on that will cost you big time... from the $20k you get, you have to pay tax on that, and duties, and expenses. I cant see how you would net $15k per annum.

i had an ebusiness and we'd get 500,000 hits per year and ppl were buying stuff like hotcakes.

the problem was that it was alot of work and was by no means part time. and it never is to earn a reasonable return.

i call complete naivety. and im sure you'll retort. but you'll remember my post later when you realise it.

You failed most likely because your overhead was so high that you simply could not afford to run your business.  In addition, while you may have gotten 500,000 hits a year its pretty clear that your traffic was not targeted because you failed to properly use search engine optimization which gives you the visitors that are looking to buy the item that you're selling.

Of course my most powerful asset that I use for my business is called the telephone.  A lot of e businesses simply fail to call people with questions back.  I make sure I answer all calls that come in ASAP and when you do that, it tells the customer that you're on your game and that you mean business which translate into business for you.  I also do follow ups on customers as well to make sure that they are satisfied with their purchase and that gives you customer retention.

Hope that helps..... ;D
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 01, 2009, 04:14:35 PM »
You failed most likely because your overhead was so high that you simply could not afford to run your business.  In addition, while you may have gotten 500,000 hits a year its pretty clear that your traffic was not targeted because you failed to properly use search engine optimization which gives you the visitors that are looking to buy the item that you're selling.

Of course my most powerful asset that I use for my business is called the telephone.  A lot of e businesses simply fail to call people with questions back.  I make sure I answer all calls that come in ASAP and when you do that, it tells the customer that you're on your game and that you mean business which translate into business for you.  I also do follow ups on customers as well to make sure that they are satisfied with their purchase and that gives you customer retention.

Hope that helps..... ;D
Vince keeps his overhead and costs down, by living simply

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: December 01, 2009, 04:58:02 PM »
Just to let you folks know that my annual income gross for last year was only $6,873........ :o

This year is actually much better and I'll end up making around $20,000.   

no offense dude, but you admitted your sad income here.  bragging about making 6k last year?

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #64 on: December 01, 2009, 05:08:46 PM »
Don't worry, its not the only place I have to lay my head..... ;D  I used to work for Homegold Financial in the Real Estate business so I know when to buy and right now it isn't the time to buy a residential home.  I'm actually working on purchasing business property and I can't do that if I'm paying on a high mortage

What??? Now is the best time to buy a house, the realesate market is still at rock bottom, interest rates are still low, you wait another year or two and it will be a bad time, if you're a first time buyer you could have cashed in on the $8,000 government tax credit too, I think they ended it though.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #65 on: December 01, 2009, 05:27:26 PM »
no offense dude, but you admitted your sad income here.  bragging about making 6k last year?

Last year, I lost money due to the changes from Ebay in which they increased and manipulated fees along with running ads from Buy.com in search results and promoting them over other company.  Basically I was spending 300 dollars a week in ads that was producing practically nothing.  Guy Grundy suffered the same fate with fitnetusa I did however I got hit much harder because I had over 150 products while Guy only had about 10 so he didn't get messed up that bad.  A lot of people got screwed.  Rather than getting a bank loan, I went out and got a job unloading trucks and cleared the business debt in about 4 months.

This year I cut expenses, got rid of services I didn't need, and brought Vitabase, Native Remedies, & Body Solid's line of products along with building other specialty sites like GX Security and GX Books & Software moving outside the realm of fitness.  Even though my sales revenue was much smaller, I actually increased the amount of money I collect per product I sold.  Best of all, January is coming and I think I'll do pretty well.

You may think its sad but I don't.  Having one bad year in the 9 years I've been running Caliber Fitness isn't too bad.  Better than going out of business that's for sure
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2009, 05:30:41 PM »
What??? Now is the best time to buy a house, the realesate market is still at rock bottom, interest rates are still low, you wait another year or two and it will be a bad time, if you're a first time buyer you could have cashed in on the $8,000 government tax credit too, I think they ended it though.

Doesn't matter.  With the current interest rates, that 8k would have been like pissing in the wind and most the loans approved right now are adjusted rates which I definitely would away from.  I worked in real estate for Homegold Financial back in the day so when the time is right, I'll look into property.  For now, I'll play it cool
A

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 01, 2009, 08:21:00 PM »
Vince how much can you get me a 110 lb plastic barbell set for?

lol.   those were awesome. I still remember getting cement dust in my eye on bench presses.......once the plastic tore.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #68 on: December 01, 2009, 08:29:26 PM »
Vince starts ventures like RPF starts off-topic threads in the G&O.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #69 on: December 01, 2009, 08:53:21 PM »
Don't worry, its not the only place I have to lay my head..... ;D  I used to work for Homegold Financial in the Real Estate business so I know when to buy and right now it isn't the time to buy a residential home.  I'm actually working on purchasing business property and I can't do that if I'm paying on a high mortage

Are you kidding?  Residential real estate prices are as low as you're going to find them right now, and inflation and interest rates are very low as well.  This is exactly the time to buy. 

But then being the astute businessman you are, Vince, I'm sure you prefer to pay much more in both purchase price and the cost of financing.   ::)
Ron: "I am lazy."

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #70 on: December 01, 2009, 09:03:32 PM »
Doesn't matter.  With the current interest rates, that 8k would have been like pissing in the wind and most the loans approved right now are adjusted rates which I definitely would away from.  I worked in real estate for Homegold Financial back in the day so when the time is right, I'll look into property.  For now, I'll play it cool

let me break this down for you:

-homes have depreciated below what they were originally purchased for.
-interests rates for 30 year fixed are still hovering around 5%
-first time home buyers are (or were) eligible for a $8k tax break if they bought a home this year.

RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY, KEEP WAITING AND INTEREST RATES WILL CLIMB (A FACT), AND AS THE REALESTATE MARKET REBOUNDS HOME RICES WILL INCREASE (A FACT).

I don't care who you worked for, you don't know what you're talking about dude.

I just bought a new house two months ago and put my other up for rent because I knew I would never get a price this low again and an interest rate this low, I got a 30 year fixed at 4.25%, renting my other house took 3 days, once the market recovers I will sell it.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 02, 2009, 03:40:59 AM »

lol.   those were awesome. I still remember getting cement dust in my eye on bench presses.......once the plastic tore.
I like the plastic weights  with the cement leaking out into my eyes, makes you tough... :D

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: December 02, 2009, 05:08:32 AM »
let me break this down for you:

-homes have depreciated below what they were originally purchased for.
-interests rates for 30 year fixed are still hovering around 5%
-first time home buyers are (or were) eligible for a $8k tax break if they bought a home this year.

RIGHT NOW IS THE BEST TIME TO BUY, KEEP WAITING AND INTEREST RATES WILL CLIMB (A FACT), AND AS THE REALESTATE MARKET REBOUNDS HOME RICES WILL INCREASE (A FACT).

I don't care who you worked for, you don't know what you're talking about dude.

I just bought a new house two months ago and put my other up for rent because I knew I would never get a price this low again and an interest rate this low, I got a 30 year fixed at 4.25%, renting my other house took 3 days, once the market recovers I will sell it.

if possible
buy your house with cash
do not be shackled for 30 years by a mortgage
working for others

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #73 on: December 02, 2009, 05:18:23 AM »

Are you kidding?  Residential real estate prices are as low as you're going to find them right now, and inflation and interest rates are very low as well.  This is exactly the time to buy. 

But then being the astute businessman you are, Vince, I'm sure you prefer to pay much more in both purchase price and the cost of financing.   ::)

Well, go buy yourself a house... ::)
A

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: December 02, 2009, 05:19:22 AM »

Well, go buy yourself a house... ::)

vince'

you shopped your avatar, didn't you?