Author Topic: pretty damn epic!  (Read 6273 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: pretty damn epic!
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2009, 02:11:37 PM »
I got a text from a girl this morning about when the apartment was done lol.

Ofc it is, just havent plugged in the tv nor computer, Im waiting for some internet settings though, so I can activate it. the internet that is, then Im probably moving in.

cant focking wait

I need to find a recliner and a 2 seat sofa
Recliners rule..get a hot chick on your lap, a pepsi max and a fight on you are set.. ;D

spinnis

« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2009, 02:13:15 PM »
Recliners rule..get a hot chick on your lap, a pepsi max and a fight on you are set.. ;D

recliner + wireless keyboard + wireless mouse + getbig + 46" fullhd lcd = ownings

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2009, 02:32:42 PM »
recliner + wireless keyboard + wireless mouse + getbig + 46" fullhd lcd = ownings

You know there's a norwegian company (Ekornes) making real awesome recliners:
http://www.ekornes.se/se/stressless/

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2009, 03:37:24 PM »
Wave, I think I saw those European recliners in some of the better US stores in the price range of $800 to $1,200 depending on the material used to cover the chairs.

Swede, what do those high quality chairs and ottomans cost in your home town (US funds, Please) and where the hell do you live anyway?

Your rent seems high there? Can you convert that monthly rent to US funds too?

Thanks!

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2009, 03:42:12 PM »
Wave, I think I saw those European recliners in some of the better US stores in the price range of $800 to $1,200 depending on the material used to cover the chairs.

Swede, what do those high quality chairs and ottomans cost in your home town (US funds, Please) and where the hell do you live anyway?

Your rent seems high there? Can you convert that monthly rent to US funds too?

Thanks!

Don't ask what they cost here, those fuckers. ;D
That's what I got (different color).

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2009, 07:51:50 PM »
YEP, Wave!! That's exactly the one I looked at. I honestly forget the price but it was damn high.

Very comfortable though.

You got good taste for a GetBigger.

How much in US funds?

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2009, 08:03:23 PM »
Swede! I painted the whole living room wall at an old GF's house with some kind of paint that has stuff in it that creates a huge movie screen type surface that reflects light far superior than any theater movie screen I've ever seen.

She also has some kind of expensive projection unit embedded in the ceiling that projects movies on that wall that look better than any movie screen I've ever seen too.

Throw in the Bose Sound System with some unreal "Bose Sound Tube" and it's a real life-like experience.

Is that what you're doing to your new place?