Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman in 2010 - which IFBB contest to compete at?  (Read 7765 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Ronnie Coleman in 2010 - which IFBB contest to compete at?
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2009, 07:59:29 AM »
Tell me about it.  Ronnie is outright lying in this video, although Gregg Valentino didn't help by putting him on the spot.  I like Ronnie.  In my opinion he is the greatest and most prolific bodybuilder ever but he is NOT a cop.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/052309dnmetbodybuilderarrest.c9ebd29.html

Back in 2003 or 2004 I think Ronnie was arrested for some sort of drug(steroid) delivery to his home. Now I could be very wrong. This may have been a rumor. But I believe Ronnie himself said he was fired from his job around that time.

Either way, being MR O and a cop is not right...it puts him in a position where he has to lie and be dishonest with his friends and co-workers

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Ronnie Coleman in 2010 - which IFBB contest to compete at?
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2009, 11:07:00 AM »

Back in 2003 or 2004 I think Ronnie was arrested for some sort of drug(steroid) delivery to his home. Now I could be very wrong. This may have been a rumor. But I believe Ronnie himself said he was fired from his job around that time.

Either way, being MR O and a cop is not right...it puts him in a position where he has to lie and be dishonest with his friends and co-workers

If true, I wonder why they would go after him for something as petty as steroid possession.  Seems kind of low.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

alnassak

• Getbig IV
  • مـشـتـآق لـك مـوت يـآلـي طـول غـيـآبـك
Re: What show do you think Ronnie will come back to compete in 2010?
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2009, 03:36:53 AM »
Good thing I caught you online just now.

Tell your mom I'll be a bit late tonight.

Ouch!! That Was Really funny  ;D
Corvette Lover