Author Topic: Pheonix Pro: Chick is the MC there and more...  (Read 11788 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Re: Pheonix Pro: Chick is the MC there and more...
« Reply #125 on: December 04, 2009, 07:16:56 PM »
And their outlook would be different if you told them you were being prescribed legal steroids from a dr. at a rejuvenation clinic??
Yes.  That would remove the negative consequence of being "illegal".  Although I imagine they would possibly inquire if this is needed due to years of abusing illegal steroids.  But yeah I think we are on the same page. 

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #126 on: December 04, 2009, 07:34:54 PM »
And their outlook would be different if you told them you were being prescribed legal steroids from a dr. at a rejuvenation clinic??

Well done! You managed to sneak away from the topic again! Now we will all wonder about your old treadmill and inflated financial status ::)

Clancy

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #127 on: December 04, 2009, 07:42:38 PM »
How the hell did this thread go from MC to Drug use and abuse oh yeah that's right it's a BB board.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #128 on: December 04, 2009, 07:52:11 PM »
Steroids aren't unaddictive though.

Perhaps they may not be so much a physically addictive drug........but mentally they most certainly are for some people.

BB'ers are some of the most vain/narcissistic people out there, the thought of having to go off, get smaller, fatter, weaker etc is probably enough to convince some bb'ers to never come off.
well said.

The rise a heroin addict get from shooting heroin can be compared to the rise a bodybuilder gets from being on feeling huge and swole. Getting off steroids feeling small is devastating for most bodybuilders psyche.

Hence steroids = addictive

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #129 on: December 04, 2009, 07:53:40 PM »
I bet Chick make around 90k tops. No way they could afford to pay him more than that.
shotgun on the team

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: December 04, 2009, 08:07:17 PM »
I bet Chick make around 90k tops. No way they could afford to pay him more than that.

Probably less. He always fly economy class and accomodation is low budget. Just the fact that he strolls around on a 10 year old treadmill is quite telling. However he tries to convince us that he is some sort of eccentric millionaire

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: December 04, 2009, 09:54:57 PM »

90k x 5 is my guess...
A

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: December 04, 2009, 10:28:10 PM »
90k x 5 is my guess...

Yes....over a 10 year period.

Clancy

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #133 on: December 04, 2009, 10:53:22 PM »
Lets all wait for an "Oh Brother".

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: December 05, 2009, 06:47:45 AM »
This isnt a debate over whether or not they should be legal...it's a joke that they arent...

And any addictions counselor would agree that they are not addictive, nor be classified under the same circumstances as lets say cocaine.

Indeed, they aren't addictive, hence that is why you have taken them (which in itself is not legal) for over half of your life (>20 years), and clearly see no life without them. You proclaim that they (bodybuilding drugs) should be legal. This statement is hardly surprising from someone that have taken them for approximately a quarter of a century.
Next, consider your self-proclaimed 'work ethic.' We recall that, essentially, your work is also your hobby. You may find that many people would suddenly discover their own 'miraculous' hard work ethics if they likewise were paid to partake in a business that is essentially their hobby.
Finally, you state that many 'getbiggers' essentially 'have no life.' Indeed, it would be good to asertain your definition of a 'life.' If taking drugs for copious amounts of years translates to having a great 'life,' then many would say that you are welcome to it.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #135 on: December 05, 2009, 07:16:14 AM »
Indeed, they aren't addictive, hence that is why you have taken them (which in itself is not legal) for over half of your life (>20 years), and clearly see no life without them. You proclaim that they (bodybuilding drugs) should be legal. This statement is hardly surprising from someone that have taken them for approximately a quarter of a century.
Next, consider your self-proclaimed 'work ethic.' We recall that, essentially, your work is also your hobby. You may find that many people would suddenly discover their own 'miraculous' hard work ethics if they likewise were paid to partake in a business that is essentially their hobby.
Finally, you state that many 'getbiggers' essentially 'have no life.' Indeed, it would be good to asertain your definition of a 'life.' If taking drugs for copious amounts of years translates to having a great 'life,' then many would say that you are welcome to it.

Nice argument...so, your platform is that if one has CHOSEN to use gear for a set amount of years, then they are addictive??  LOL...addicts have NO choice but to use, hence the word ADDICT. Perhaps a dictionary may be of use for you...

Lost me on the work ethic/ hobby/ business rambling...try english as long as you've got the dictionary open

"Have no life"= spending countless hours on a BB forum when it's obvious the people in question have yet to step in a gym, have anything to do with BB, or contribute anything but negative and condescending bullshit over and over, anonymously at that...

I am welcome to my own life, and my own way of living it....question is....why is it any cncern of YOURS?

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #136 on: December 05, 2009, 07:25:18 AM »
seems to me the Determinator hobby/job being the same thing argument makes no sense. Music, sport, stock market, bodybuilding, computer programming, all hobbies, but all possible careers for people who are better than most at them.

Is Usain Bolt a loser dug addict, who's job is his hobby and therefore worthless?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #137 on: December 05, 2009, 07:53:03 AM »
LOL...good luck trying to make sense of this fools post

trustnoone

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Yum Yum!
« Reply #138 on: December 05, 2009, 09:11:25 AM »
That old treadmill follows him from coast to coast. As a busy "millionaire" he does not have the time to buy a new one. Perhaps it is especially adapted to Chick's ultra slow walks.
hahahaha! and don't forget how he had to sell his "classic" rides cause he couldn't afford to transport them to Florida ::)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #139 on: December 05, 2009, 09:12:13 AM »
LOL...good luck trying to make sense of this fools post
Chick when is the next IFBB pro contest? I cant keep up with cancellations seems the public is losing interest.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #140 on: December 05, 2009, 09:13:08 AM »
LoL oh man this thread just won't die. 

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: December 05, 2009, 09:18:56 AM »
hahahaha! and don't forget how he had to sell his "classic" rides cause he couldn't afford to transport them to Florida ::)
haha yes i forgot about that
how come u just didnt tie your junky old treadmill to the roof of one of them and then rent a trailer to transport them-im sure u would have had enough money to do that
w

OneManGang

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: December 05, 2009, 09:33:10 AM »
Chick's treadmill should be exhibited in the Getbig museum ;D

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #143 on: December 05, 2009, 10:52:07 AM »
in your rebuttal you forgot to mention your tireless work ethic:

kissing Manions ass and submitting "proposals" that are merely his wishes.

and you also forgot to mention why you are proud of being a criminal (using and distributing drugs) for more than half your life

Never been a drug addict, perhaps you should look the definition up to learn something today...

As for using "talent", What drug makes one a better MC? A better host? Give you better presence on camera? Write a better? Be a better spokesman?

Scram fool...

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #144 on: December 05, 2009, 10:53:48 AM »
chick does your family know that you are a drug abusing criminal?

This isnt a debate over whether or not they should be legal...it's a joke that they arent...

And any addictions counselor would agree that they are not addictive, nor be classified under the same circumstances as lets say cocaine.

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #145 on: December 05, 2009, 11:02:16 AM »
nice dodge chick.

a rationalization of your pathetic life so as to sound like an intelligent person.

Nice argument...so, your platform is that if one has CHOSEN to use gear for a set amount of years, then they are addictive??  LOL...addicts have NO choice but to use, hence the word ADDICT. Perhaps a dictionary may be of use for you...

Lost me on the work ethic/ hobby/ business rambling...try english as long as you've got the dictionary open

"Have no life"= spending countless hours on a BB forum when it's obvious the people in question have yet to step in a gym, have anything to do with BB, or contribute anything but negative and condescending bullshit over and over, anonymously at that...

I am welcome to my own life, and my own way of living it....question is....why is it any cncern of YOURS?

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #146 on: December 05, 2009, 11:04:25 AM »

Ouch that is one of the biggest owings I've seen in a while.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #147 on: December 05, 2009, 11:13:12 AM »
nice dodge chick.

a rationalization of your pathetic life so as to sound like an intelligent person.

No he sorta clowned him

Clancy

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #148 on: December 06, 2009, 04:34:14 PM »
Bob is always happy making Money good for him.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #149 on: December 07, 2009, 03:50:51 AM »
Nice argument...so, your platform is that if one has CHOSEN to use gear for a set amount of years, then they are addictive??  LOL...addicts have NO choice but to use, hence the word ADDICT. Perhaps a dictionary may be of use for you...

We hereby consider an entry from the 'Dictionary.com' website. Granted, not an Oxford dictionary, but I'm sure that it will surfice for the purpose.
Consider the 'dictionary's' definition of the word 'addict': a person who is addicted to an activity, habit, or substance: a drug addict.
Now, one may deduce that someone who has taken bodybuilding drugs for approximately a quarter of a century would certainly classify as being 'addicted' to that particular activity. Indeed, whilst one may argue the old and tired genetic angle, you would have (would not) look as you did/do if it were not for the copious years of bodybuilding drug use. The fact that it is still a major aspect of your life after approximately a quarter of a century tells the tale that you are 'addicted' to 'resembling' the look that cannot be attained without bodybuilding drugs. Indeed, I question your ability to totally eradicte your use of them, and have to live with the reality of being smaller in physical appearence, hence adding to the 'addict' angle.
Now, my original argument, of which you subtly changed the angle of, concerned my opinion of your dubious self- proclamation of your "success" being due to work ethic and, um, 'talents.' My argument was, and still is, that I fathom to reason how being addicted (as per the 'dictionary' definition stated
earlier) to bodybuilding drugs and attaining a look that could not be done without the use of such illegal drugs constitutes 'talent'. Indeed, we recall that you countered, and discussed your 'talent' with regard to writing and MC'ing. Considering those points, as with bodybuilding judging, that is subjective, and I cannot find evidence of 'talent' in those two particular activities of yours-just because you are paid to partake in MC'ing and writing, does not automatically render you 'talented' in those fields.
Finally, it seems that you did not understand my reference you the connection between your (alledged) hard work ethic and the fact that you work in a field that is essentially your hobby. Again i reason that almost anyone who found themselves fortuitous enough to gain employment in a field that also constitutes their hobby would not appear to have an ,at least improved, work ethic; they are working at what they enjoy doing, hence that usually translated to additional self-imput.
For completeness, we often see the results of such 'hard work ethic' in the mysterious disappearance of pro-bodybuilding 'weekly' when you and your colleagues decide to have a week off (from the 'weekly' show) when you please.