Author Topic: How do I earn my CSN MFT?????????????  (Read 8751 times)

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: How do I earn my CSN MFT?????????????
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2009, 05:41:53 PM »
As I've stated before, certifications and degrees don't pay the bills or gets you anywhere.  Its just for insurance purposes.  Actual work experience is the best way to determine your success.  I do well, I look good, and that's about it.  Don't obsess about my business, challenge yourself to achieve your own goals.

Much better than before, Vince CNS EKG MFT!
Q

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2009, 05:46:06 PM »
Seems if you have these initials after your name you can make some serious cash.  Anyone know???????????

go get a kinesiology degree...
carpe` vaginum!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2009, 05:52:57 PM »
That's why I've always said that freeweights are superior to any machine or cable.

Machines have their place and that's at the back seat.  Freeweight training produces results.  You can't have a good chest, back, etc using anything else.

And I'm not undeveloped...but I'm not finished.  Wait till next year when I step back onstage.

You're definetly showing improvement from before, that's for sure, good effort man

peruke

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: December 12, 2009, 06:37:25 AM »
I call bullshit, derek anthony can't even SPELL the word 'english'

He can spell..."Plugs", "Wig", "Rug", "Scalp Doily", "Hairpiece", "Toupee", "Hairclub for Bodybuilders".....& "Gear"!!! :-\

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 10, 2016, 03:28:25 PM »
Vince as a CSN and MFT how come you never got yourself into shape? KFC has had you for years?