Author Topic: .  (Read 4442 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: Should I get involved?
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2009, 03:00:04 PM »
With a couple of kids!? You're on your own cowboy.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2009, 03:01:20 PM »
RPF should rename himself to CH (Cougar Hunter)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2009, 03:11:31 PM »
Hit it, but don't let the kids see you. They remember shit like that, and internalize it. The last thing you need in this world is another child growing up with a whore/Madonna complex about their mother, because she was boffin young men (possibly a series of them)

In reality she is not really worth your time. What decent 45 yr old with kids spends time chatting and doing nasty shit on the computer? Women today got too much time on their damn hands, if she were the real deal, she wouldn't be dealing with you, she would be dealing with other 40 somethings or at some nudist colony (from the pics Ive seen , 40 somethings are always in nudist colonies).

Hit it and keep walking, a trashy bitch goes in the trash bin---some other man let his trash be another's (you) treasure, don't be fooled you do the same.

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2009, 03:13:08 PM »
go ahead and meet her at least... jsut go prepared you may as well bang her yoru both single adults right?

Hey 240 how big are these women you are with that you are worried about them clubbing you and taking your shit........ thats a huge bitch
Odilly

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #29 on: December 03, 2009, 03:15:03 PM »
Hit it, but don't let the kids see you. They remember shit like that, and internalize it. The last thing you need in this world is another child growing up with a whore/Madonna complex about their mother, because she was boffin young men (possibly a series of them)

In reality she is not really worth your time. What decent 45 yr old with kids spends time chatting and doing nasty shit on the computer? Women today got too much time on their damn hands, if she were the real deal, she wouldn't be dealing with you, she would be dealing with other 40 somethings or at some nudist colony (from the pics Ive seen , 40 somethings are always in nudist colonies).

Hit it and keep walking, a trashy bitch goes in the trash bin---some other man let his trash be another's (you) treasure, don't be fooled you do the same.
Hmm. 2/3rds trenchant post and then 1/3 misogyny. Still above the Getbig average, mind you.   :D

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2009, 03:21:25 PM »
Hmm. 2/3rds trenchant post and then 1/3 misogyny. Still above the Getbig average, mind you.   :D
Well, I'm trying hard, what can I do to improve? Btw, I had to look up trenchant, now it's a new word in my vocabulary.
I think there are times for a little "forced or deliberate" misogyny, it sometimes helps to keep perspective.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2009, 03:26:56 PM »
Well, I'm trying hard, what can I do to improve? Btw, I had to look up trenchant, now it's a new word in my vocabulary.
I think there are times for a little "forced or deliberate" misogyny, it sometimes helps to keep perspective.
Aw, you're fine Parker. I was just struck by your understanding comments on dealing with someone who is obviously 'damaged,' and then you end the post by suggesting he bang her and forget her. Nobody is gonna be a winner in this scenario.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2009, 03:32:53 PM »
Aw, you're fine Parker. I was just struck by your understanding comments on dealing with someone who is obviously 'damaged,' and then you end the post by suggesting he bang her and forget her. Nobody is gonna be a winner in this scenario.
Well he wants to get laid, and she seems like a willing participant. Never turn away free pussy, but you can turn away after you get it. I had to learn that the HARD way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2009, 03:38:02 PM »
"Hey 240 how big are these women you are with that you are worried about them clubbing you and taking your shit........ thats a huge bitch"

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2009, 03:39:51 PM »
"Hey 240 how big are these women you are with that you are worried about them clubbing you and taking your shit........ thats a huge bitch"

massive tits kill beware ;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2009, 03:42:31 PM »
I've been chating with this really beautiful milf, honestly, she is amazing.  Looks like a model, very sophisticated classy looking lady.  Exchanging some pictures and stuff.  Should I keep this going?  I have a feeling she could become a stalker, or something. 

When you see a photo of her in her normal clothing you can't even imagine the things she says or does in private.

Any advice?  ???
sex only, DO NOT let it become anything more.

bench

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2009, 03:47:04 PM »
sex only, DO NOT let it become anything more.

bench
X2

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2009, 03:49:35 PM »
X2
i speak from experience.......i got involved with a 37 year old playmate when i was 23. to this day i wish i had made a understanding with her about sex only.

bench

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: December 03, 2009, 04:50:46 PM »
Fuck her from me too RPF. Enjoy it post a pic of her in clothes, block out face if you like.

Just make sure you are not seen walking to a restaurant holding hands with her.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2009, 05:01:40 PM »
Funny how all the younger Getbiggers are saying 'go for it,' while the older Getbiggers are saying 'don't do it.' Experience.  ;D 

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #40 on: December 03, 2009, 05:19:36 PM »
Funny how all the younger Getbiggers are saying 'go for it,' while the older Getbiggers are saying 'don't do it.' Experience.  ;D 

maybe he has to learn the hard way
tank u jesus

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #41 on: December 03, 2009, 05:20:18 PM »
I've been chating with this really beautiful milf, honestly, she is amazing.  Looks like a model, very sophisticated classy looking lady.  Exchanging some pictures and stuff.  Should I keep this going?  I have a feeling she could become a stalker, or something. 

When you see a photo of her in her normal clothing you can't even imagine the things she says or does in private.

Any advice advices?  ???
Fixed.  

RPF don't be a pussy, just hit hers.  And post some G D pics of her and blur out her face.  Geeeeez!!!

odilly

• Getbig III
  • yo
« Reply #42 on: December 03, 2009, 05:25:58 PM »
well 240 i would be more then willing to let any of those broads try and club me with those...be a fun way to tell if i could take a good hit to the head i guess..... i can just picture getting rolled by a hoe lol just as your eyes cross she stealthily reaches over and grabs a bat and that split second after your eyes uncross everything goes black and you wake up in a tub of ice with no kidneys and a big Fred flinstone egg growing out of your skull....and then tom prince announces his comeback
Odilly

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: December 03, 2009, 05:42:30 PM »
"I've been with a couple of girls that when I went to the bathroom I took my wallet with me "

LOL... back in the day... i had nothing against sneaking into a car, alley or bathroom for quick fun... but it's everything but actual sex... too much chance of STD or babymaking with a stranger, and you get yours anways, so at the end of the night it's the same.

I'm not saying join a convent... I just didn't risk penetration with strangers or casual friends... way too much chance of getting into something you can't 'undo'.

I'm the same way.  I'll take a BJ from any girl willing, but sex has alway been reserved for those that I cared about, or at the very least knew well and thought that I could trust them.  My best random encounter ever was when I ran into a girl from hs that I messed with once in a while but always stayed good friends with.  She was out with two of her friends one of whom it was her 21st bday, and her dad from chicago was with them.  This town sucks so the bars are only open til 1 and then we had 2 choices for after hours dance clubs.  It was either the cowboy bar or the gay club.  The girls chose the gay club.....honestly I'd rather be around fags than a bunch of dumbfuck hick cowboys too though.....n e way me and her friend are dancing on this platform against the outside window.  It's winter so there's condensation on the window.....I lift up her shirt, get some water off the window and start rubbing it all over her tits.  She goes crazy and starts grabbing my dick so wtf??? I start fingerin her right there.  I look over to the bar and her dad is lookin right at us.  She tells me she wants to suck my dick, and I'm like yeah well your dad is right towards the door and he's watchin right now.  She goes "no he's cool as hell, but I'll have alicia distract him so we can go outside"  So she does, and we do....next thing you know I'm getting the best bj ever outside in the cold............next to a fucking dumpster!  I miss my twenties dammit!!!! >:(

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #44 on: December 03, 2009, 05:59:48 PM »
what kind of a "man" worries about a female stalker ???

E
E

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #45 on: December 03, 2009, 06:02:09 PM »
what kind of a "man" worries about a female stalker ???
E
Play Misty for me.    ;)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: December 03, 2009, 06:04:18 PM »
Play Misty for me.    ;)

i don't get it, explain please

E
E

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #47 on: December 03, 2009, 06:06:46 PM »
i don't get it, explain please

E
Clint's directorial debut: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0067588/ Good stuff.  :)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2009, 06:21:10 PM »

Any advice?  ???

you had me at milf

honestly, as men we all have at least one female stalker so if it happens- it happens.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #49 on: December 03, 2009, 06:31:45 PM »

Any advice?  ???
Pics of her butthole or I'm calling bullshit.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!