Author Topic: Masculinity Crisis - "Tough Guise".  (Read 6762 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: Masculinity Crisis - "Tough Guise".
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2009, 05:35:39 AM »
Hahaha love that image - perfectly shows the huge degree of feminization of a lot of the "males" in the current generation (teens and 20s). No wonder we've got some of them here making gay poses and saying that's their idea of having fun ::)

You've got to really love the "Emo" fags who are built like females and dress up to look like them on top. Good thing we've still got Getbig to trash them to our satisfaction ;D

Should be a third set of pics with Xerxes and his "friends"

Swedish Viking

• Getbig IV
  • http://plunkan.blogspot.com/
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2009, 06:15:17 AM »
I don't know, doesn't sound like he's denying genetics, just trying to bring men back to earth a little bit.  Men might be more feminine than ever, but they are also more violent than ever.  You don't have to be masculine to be a dumbass.  I think if men today were a little more comfortable with themselves they'd both be more what you might call 'genetically masculine' and less violent. 

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2009, 06:18:27 AM »
Your genes are in control. Your genes are using your body as a temporary vehicle until you mate and have offspring, in which the genes can be passed on to and live on in, while you wither away and die.

This is why you start to age not long after you finish puberty, as normally animals would mate and reproduce during this period, and your genes have no use for your body after this point. Genes and DNA don't give a shit about emo this and muscle that, as long as you fulfil the powerful biological urges provided by your masters, your genes.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2009, 11:24:02 AM »
Homosexuality is rising and trying to use the media to brain wash people in order to make heteros look like retards and homos look like modern and correct.

funny how straight guys are always claiming that we are controling them. If you are really men then why cant you control yourselves?

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2009, 11:37:41 AM »
oh brother ::)
you cant deny you re the perfect product of this de-masculinization of occident (USA).

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2009, 11:40:08 AM »
Your genes are in control. Your genes are using your body as a temporary vehicle until you mate and have offspring, in which the genes can be passed on to and live on in, while you wither away and die.

This is why you start to age not long after you finish puberty, as normally animals would mate and reproduce during this period, and your genes have no use for your body after this point. Genes and DNA don't give a shit about emo this and muscle that, as long as you fulfil the powerful biological urges provided by your masters, your genes.

cultural, society 's rules affect biology of the brain and body. The more medias promote homosexuality , the more kids are abandonned by their parents in front of tv and get brainwashed, the more our society will produce homosexuals as a result.
There were less homosexuals when society didnt talk about homosexuality 24/7. I'm not saying it is "bad "or "good" , I'm just stating facts.

This is a fact. Environment affects our biological, physical internal mechanisms .   It's all a question of conditionning and exposure. You guys should read about the plasticity of the brain , and as a result Thought, and how it is affected by cultural, social, educational stimulis 24/7.

Everything affects everything.

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2009, 12:41:58 PM »
yes they don't make em like they used to
tank u jesus

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2009, 12:43:18 PM »
cultural, society 's rules affect biology of the brain and body. The more medias promote homosexuality , the more kids are abandonned by their parents in front of tv and get brainwashed, the more our society will produce homosexuals as a result.
There were less homosexuals when society didnt talk about homosexuality 24/7. I'm not saying it is "bad "or "good" , I'm just stating facts.

This is a fact. Environment affects our biological, physical internal mechanisms .   It's all a question of conditionning and exposure. You guys should read about the plasticity of the brain , and as a result Thought, and how it is affected by cultural, social, educational stimulis 24/7.

Everything affects everything.

I'd like to see the evidence proving there were less homosexuals when the media didn't talk about them 24/7. Should be easy as it is a "fact" after all.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2009, 12:48:18 PM »

Do followers really count as tough guys?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2009, 12:49:45 PM »

The Russian winter says hello.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2009, 12:50:52 PM »

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2009, 01:20:49 PM »
you cant deny you re the perfect product of this de-masculinization of occident (USA).

i'm damn proud of it

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2009, 01:26:06 PM »
btw, are these two men a part of the "de-Masculinization" of the US as well:

If you answered "Yes", then please, google there sexual resumes and get back to me

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2009, 01:27:54 PM »

Hahaha ;D

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2009, 02:17:34 PM »

the Nazi's where the first to do many things we still use today.  Night vision is one of them they had tons of others, just smart beyond belief, we really need to acknowledge we stole their technology when we fought them by grouping up together as pussy nations because not one nation could take on great Germany.

jt

the entire world against germany and it still took you more than 3 years to get to berlin :-*
tank u jesus

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2009, 02:19:25 PM »

If you answered "Yes", then please, google there sexual resumes and get back to me
its their money not their gay look that s apealing to whores...

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2009, 02:27:18 PM »
The feminist movement was only great at getting more women in the workforce.  Did it really do anything to help women?

PS - check this out:

That's very disappointing!
S

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2009, 02:29:10 PM »

Navarro had admitted to sleeping with men as well as women..Not a great example.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #43 on: December 04, 2009, 02:32:31 PM »

They aren't the only ones to get laid to the degree they did / do, Johnny. Guys like Arnie and Stallone have had their fair share too. You know it comes with the territory.

Ask most guys here who they'd rather be - the former or the latter. Not that majority opinion is always right or that it's not your prerogative to be what you are / want to be.

There's no PC in Getbig, which is why Emos get trashed (hell, who doesn't?) the same way and for the same reason female bodybuilders who look like men do.

BTW, I didn't have you in mind when I made my first couple of posts and now understand your "Oh brother ::) " ;D

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 04, 2009, 03:32:59 PM »
Feminization is DEFINITELY happening.

However, How we define "feminine" and "masculine" are largely social constructs.

In Greek times, the greek warriors who were as masculine as could be, they cross dressed and loved little boys.

In Feudal japanese times, men often dressed as women during theater.

Things like makeup, dresses, long hair, etc. are all considered "feminine" today but in ancient times they were typical for men in many cultures.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 04, 2009, 04:14:44 PM »
Feminization is DEFINITELY happening.

However, How we define "feminine" and "masculine" are largely social constructs.

In Greek times, the greek warriors who were as masculine as could be, they cross dressed and loved little boys.

In Feudal japanese times, men often dressed as women during theater.

Things like makeup, dresses, long hair, etc. are all considered "feminine" today but in ancient times they were typical for men in many cultures.

How we define homosexual hasn't changed one damn bit. :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #46 on: December 04, 2009, 04:22:31 PM »

BOOOOOM

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 04, 2009, 04:28:20 PM »
How we define homosexual hasn't changed one damn bit. :)
;D

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 04, 2009, 04:31:51 PM »
I'd like to see the evidence proving there were less homosexuals when the media didn't talk about them 24/7. Should be easy as it is a "fact" after all.
if you cant see most males in their teenage years are dressing/acting like women or that the metrosexual (including its "bodybuilding/fitness" branch) thingy is just a masked way to scream closet homosexuality i dont know what you need.

Just compare nowaday youth with the one of the 80's and 90's, staggering changes.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #49 on: December 04, 2009, 05:58:16 PM »
Navarro had admitted to sleeping with men as well as women..Not a great example.

no suprise about Navaro, he is the biggest closet case. He was on that show that was hosted with a bunch of women giving advice on how women should dress. Said he hated women in strapless dresses.  ::) Then went on to say how in love he was with his wife. What a tool.