Author Topic: Clearing up the Zack Khan / Nasser Debate!  (Read 19427 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Clearing up the Zack Khan / Nasser Debate!
« Reply #150 on: December 05, 2009, 08:01:11 PM »
This topic had nothing to do with YOU or Levrone and YOU responded to MY post hence YOU followed ME into yet another thread because I crushed you like so many times before  ;D

it had nothing to do with dorian, the topic is khan and nasser and khan mentioned he thought others may have deserved an olympia, you just had to respond because that's your whole gimmick here

all i did was call out your strange obsession with defending dorian and how you care more than he does, you then cried and told yourself you owned me so you could actually get some sleep tonight :)

E
E

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #151 on: December 05, 2009, 08:49:05 PM »
i thought you knew by now chimps that if/when i choose to own someone - i own them.

i make getbig an unfriendly place for that fellow to post.

but quite frankly i never chose to engage you because you are below me in various levels.

there was the odd occasion that when bored i thought about it, but in the end various simpleton posts like the few on this thread assure me i made the correct decision.

stick to arguing with the kids - its more your level.  :-*
'The lady doth protest too much, methinks.'   

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #152 on: December 06, 2009, 04:23:48 PM »

Hahahahah He reads the boards yet you're his spokesmen ? he could responded to what delta said if he wanted YOU felt compelled to email which I doubt to begin with , just like when you claimed Nasser's statement about 1997 was taken out of context  ::) either way something isn't right in the state of Denmark

Just like Zack predicted regarding me posting these opinions, "The haters will hate" ;)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: December 06, 2009, 08:54:44 PM »
And this means what in the scheme of things? Yates won the judges all came to that conclusion which backs up Yates point of view and Peter McGough has spent more time with Yates than Zack and what does he have to say about the 97 O?

yes,  THE PETER MCGOUGH- FLEX/WEINBERGER/MANION/YATES CONNECTION SAW YATES WIN 6 SANDOWS

THOSE WHO KNOW THE TRUTH KNOW THESE ARE THE IMMUTABLE FACTS

92 LEVRONE shouldve won the O
93 Flex

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: December 06, 2009, 08:56:40 PM »
94 shawn ray
95 Levrone
96 Nasser
97 Nasser

yates never deserved any of his O wins,
his supposed crushing win in 93- everyone knows Flex was the best ever version of Flex and easily beat yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #155 on: December 07, 2009, 12:37:08 AM »
Just like Zack predicted regarding me posting these opinions, "The haters will hate" ;)

So you say  ;)

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #156 on: December 07, 2009, 04:29:26 AM »
94 shawn ray
95 Levrone
96 Nasser
97 Nasser

yates never deserved any of his O wins,
his supposed crushing win in 93- everyone knows Flex was the best ever version of Flex and easily beat yates

LOL... ur an idiot... you can make a case about '97 and perhaps '96... that's it.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: December 07, 2009, 04:38:40 AM »
Gayer than latching onto the next big thing to keep the flame burning for a has-been, oily, soiled manties, jobless, lonely old Arab.

Team Nasser is struggling.....

go take some more fat Nasser pics BigBoobs......its been over 24 hours...you must be having withdrawal symptons

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #158 on: December 07, 2009, 06:24:59 AM »
Gayer than latching onto the next big thing to keep the flame burning for a has-been, oily, soiled manties, jobless, lonely old Arab.

Team Nasser is struggling.....

go take some more fat Nasser pics BigBoobs......its been over 24 hours...you must be having withdrawal symptons

Ouch- thats gotta hurt.  ;D

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: December 07, 2009, 06:42:39 AM »