Author Topic: Sarah Palin... a Birther?  (Read 3821 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Sarah Palin... a Birther?
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2009, 01:45:57 PM »
Medical records are you f-ing kidding me?

Why should any of this shit be released?

Dont you think if the president has cancer, has diabetes, has a massive heart condition, or has other situations that maty result in a premature death that is relevent? 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2009, 01:49:26 PM »
Dont you think if the president has cancer, has diabetes, has a massive heart condition, or has other situations that maty result in a premature death that is relevent? 

they only release that shit when they're trying to use it to their benefit to try to prove they're not about to drop dead (which is the reason McCain did it in 2008).

Can you tell us any legal requirement for them to release their personal medical info to the public?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2009, 01:53:14 PM »
they only release that shit when they're trying to use it to their benefit to try to prove they're not about to drop dead (which is the reason McCain did it in 2008).

Can you tell us any legal requirement for them to release their personal medical info to the public?

Of course not, but it has been cutomary to do so.  That coupled with all the other records he wont release leave the impression that he has something to hide. 

Imagine if in 2012 Palin did the same thing?  you would be the first one to scream holy hell over it. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2009, 01:58:05 PM »
Of course not, but it has been cutomary to do so.  That coupled with all the other records he wont release leave the impression that he has something to hide. 

Imagine if in 2012 Palin did the same thing?  you would be the first one to scream holy hell over it. 

Did Palin release medical records in 2008?

dude - you don't even know what I'm going to say about anything TODAY so why would you know what I'm going to do in the future.

I was against all the shit about Palins baby when it was being posted on this site an I couldn't give less of a shit about her records or anyone  elses.   (correction - I would be curious to see a complete physcological evaluation of you )

Do you think it's possible for you to discuss Obama without bring up Palin?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2009, 01:59:57 PM »
Palin didn't relase hers in 2008, and probably won't in 2012.   candidates only release small one-liners about cancer (rudy and thompson last year).  Mccain was pressured because he was 4x cancer with a big growth on his face, and mysterious band-aids where he 'bumped himself again' right where he had past cancers.  He was probably getting continued treatment, which is fine, but a lot of voters are going to reject that.

Lots of candidate hide their history - some hide very serious thigns.  But 33, palin didn't disclose hers, and probably won't next time in 2012.  it's how things are

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2009, 02:01:32 PM »
Did Palin release medical records in 2008?

dude - you don't even know what I'm going to say about anything TODAY so why would you know what I'm going to do in the future.

I was against all the shit about Palins baby when it was being posted on this site an I couldn't give less of a shit about her records or anyone  elses.   (correction - I would be curious to see a complete physcological evaluation of you )

Do you think it's possible for you to discuss Obama without bring up Palin?

That's easy to find out.  i will look at all of 240's million posts on it and see if you disagreed with it. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2009, 02:02:28 PM »
Palin didn't relase hers in 2008, and probably won't in 2012.   candidates only release small one-liners about cancer (rudy and thompson last year).  Mccain was pressured because he was 4x cancer with a big growth on his face, and mysterious band-aids where he 'bumped himself again' right where he had past cancers.  He was probably getting continued treatment, which is fine, but a lot of voters are going to reject that.

Lots of candidate hide their history - some hide very serious thigns.  But 33, palin didn't disclose hers, and probably won't next time in 2012.  it's how things are

I believe Bush and Clinton did, but I may be wrong. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2009, 02:05:01 PM »

It seems odd that 333 would have his panties in a twist of Obama and never mention that Palin hasn't released her records either.

Did she release  copy of her birth certficate?

We know that she,  her staff and husband refused to comply with subpoeana's in the troopergate investigation but I don't recall seeing 333 having a problem with that either

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2009, 02:08:03 PM »
most candidates get a 1-paragraph release from their doctor.  that's it.

There are a TON of people who would have loved to read "HPV' or "baby proof" from palin's, just as there are plenty who would have loved to say "oh, obama had mono, what's that all about!!"

Remember the guy who almost won in 92 who had cancer that got him a few years later?  Historically, lots of guys just figure once they get in office, the country will keep them alive!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2009, 02:08:46 PM »
She was found to have not broken the law in that case.  

As far as her medical records, she is just following Obama's lead on that.  

As far as the site you sent me to, more broken promises from the fool you supported.
________________________ ________________________ _____________________

Obameter finds more promises Stalled
By Bill Adair
Published on Thursday, December 3rd, 2009 at 6:17 p.m.

Bookmark this story:
Buzz up!ShareThis
Lately, several promises have been rated Stalled.
As we explore President Barack Obama's campaign promises (all 514 of them!), the Obameter is seeing more red.

We're busily trying to update all of the promises by Jan. 20, the one-year mark of his presidency, and are now digging into some of his more obscure pledges. As we do, we've found a fair number with little or no action.

Among the recent ones:

• His pledge to raise the minimum wage to $9.50 an hour. He has until 2011 to do that, but we've seen no action so far and have rated it Stalled.

• His promise to cut the cost of a typical family's health care premium by up to $2,500 a year. Another Stalled.

• His promise to spend at least $50 billion by 2013 for the global fight against HIV/AIDS. That too has earned a Stalled.

We should note that the needle on the Obameter can move up and down, and it's possible that a promise that earns a Stalled today could still ultimately be a Promise Kept. But our experience is that Stalled items more likely move to Promise Broken.

We'll be following them all, so stay tuned.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2009, 02:12:26 PM »
"As far as her medical records, she is just following Obama's lead on that"

No, she's following historical precedent.

Stop blaming Obama for shit he didn't do lol... Shit on him for captrade or the stimulus or GS.  But blaming Obama because palin didn't release proof of birth?  hahaha come on, you lose credibilty on issues where you currently have some. 

Reminds me of John Boenner.  His job is to come out following every obama action or speech, and talk about what a terrible move that was.  No matter what.  Even when it's a good move, you know what he's gonna say.  Obama blew it big time here, and the R's would have done it better.

I don't consider his opinion valuable, because he's going to say Obama was wrong no matter what.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2009, 02:16:37 PM »
The fake tan is a no no for me IMHO. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2009, 02:18:02 PM »
She was found to have not broken the law in that case.  

As far as her medical records, she is just following Obama's lead on that.  

As far as the site you sent me to, more broken promises from the fool you supported.

yeah but she was found to have violated the ethics code, abused the power of her office and didn't comply with request for information from herself, her staff or her husband....haven't we been over this already?
BTW - you're saying that Palin specifically didn't release her medical records because she was following Obama's lead?
Why not follow the lead of her running mate instead ?

You're aware that you just sound dumber and dumber every time you make another post on this thread right?

http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2008/05/obama_releases_health_informat.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2009, 02:28:15 PM »
exactly - he's got the same right to privacy concerning his medical records that anyone else has

no CT necessary

and his physician did actually release some infor during the campaign.

of course 333 won't be satisfied unless he gets to peform the colonoscopy himself

Yeah, whatever, do you even read the crap you link to?
________________________ ________________________ ___________

Obama releases medical information: "excellent health."

By Lynn Sweeton May 29, 2008 10:54 AM | Permalink | Comments (30)

WASHINGTON--Likely Democratic nominee Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) is in "excellent health," according to a summary of Obama medical records released on Thursday. The 276-word summary was written by Dr. David L. Scheiner, the Chicago doctor who has been Obama's personal physician since March, 1987. Obama has not had a check-up in more than a year. Scheiner described Obama as "lean and muscular with no excess body fat." Obama is still using Nicorette gum to stay off cigarettes--he has quit smoking several times, his doctor notes.

HIghlights:
*Triglycerides of 44(normal under 150), cholesterol 173 (normal under 200), HDL 68 (normal over 40), and LDL 96 (normal under 130). Chem 24, urinalysis and CBC were normal, PSA was 0.6, very good. An EKG was normal.

The Obama campaign decided to release this summary of Obama's health status at this time to contrast with the long medical history of GOP presumptive nominee Sen. John McCain (R-Az.). The McCain campaign last week allowed a select group of reporters to study McCain's more complex medical history, complicated because of his skin cancer and injuries suffered while serving in the military and as a prisoner of
war in Viet Nam.
click below for full Scheiner letter....

from the Obama campaign....

Below and attached is a letter from Senator Obama’s physician detailing a summary of his health records.

DAVID L. SCHEINER, M.D.
Hyde Park Associates in Medicine, Ltd.
1515 East 52nd Place, Chicago, IL 60615

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2009, 02:38:30 PM »
Yeah, whatever, do you even read the crap you link to?
________________________ ________________________ ___________

Obama releases medical information: "excellent health."

By Lynn Sweeton May 29, 2008 10:54 AM | Permalink | Comments (30)

WASHINGTON--Likely Democratic nominee Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) is in "excellent health," according to a summary of Obama medical records released on Thursday. The 276-word summary was written by Dr. David L. Scheiner, the Chicago doctor who has been Obama's personal physician since March, 1987. Obama has not had a check-up in more than a year. Scheiner described Obama as "lean and muscular with no excess body fat." Obama is still using Nicorette gum to stay off cigarettes--he has quit smoking several times, his doctor notes.

HIghlights:
*Triglycerides of 44(normal under 150), cholesterol 173 (normal under 200), HDL 68 (normal over 40), and LDL 96 (normal under 130). Chem 24, urinalysis and CBC were normal, PSA was 0.6, very good. An EKG was normal.

The Obama campaign decided to release this summary of Obama's health status at this time to contrast with the long medical history of GOP presumptive nominee Sen. John McCain (R-Az.). The McCain campaign last week allowed a select group of reporters to study McCain's more complex medical history, complicated because of his skin cancer and injuries suffered while serving in the military and as a prisoner of
war in Viet Nam.
click below for full Scheiner letter....

from the Obama campaign....

Below and attached is a letter from Senator Obama’s physician detailing a summary of his health records.

DAVID L. SCHEINER, M.D.
Hyde Park Associates in Medicine, Ltd.
1515 East 52nd Place, Chicago, IL 60615

of course I read it

nothing you highlighted is a problem

where are Palins records?

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2009, 03:08:05 PM »

Has that standard ever been set of other president?  Is that what every president is required to do?  Release their medical records to the public?  Has every president done just that? 

Again, yours is a weak irrelevant argument as you list all that info that hasn't been released and use that to attack or criticize him. 

That what makes your message impotent to his supporters.  With crap like comparing Obama to Stalin because they were both community organizers is why many times your arguments aren't taken seriously.  Yet you can't see that, and instead label them as typical libs and continue to be frustrated.

And don't bring up crap and trade.   ;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2009, 03:12:07 PM »
Has that standard ever been set of other president?  Is that what every president is required to do?  Release their medical records to the public?  Has every president done just that? 

Again, yours is a weak irrelevant argument as you list all that info that hasn't been released and use that to attack or criticize him. 

That what makes your message impotent to his supporters.  With crap like comparing Obama to Stalin because they were both community organizers is why many times your arguments aren't taken seriously.  Yet you can't see that, and instead label them as typical libs and continue to be frustrated.

And don't bring up crap and trade.   ;)

Ozmo - the problem is that he has no experience anywhere else to base anything upon.  Its not like he has a long voting record, other than being the most liberal senator in the Senate for the 1 year he was there.  His record in the State Senate is also largely a fog and the one issue that got most attention was that abortion situation where looked like crap. 

The man is completely an empty book with nothing between the covers.  So, what do we have to go on other than that which has not been released and other stuff like this?  Its not like he ran a business or state, or even was a mayor of a small town. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2009, 03:26:21 PM »
Ozmo - the problem is that he has no experience anywhere else to base anything upon.  Its not like he has a long voting record, other than being the most liberal senator in the Senate for the 1 year he was there.  His record in the State Senate is also largely a fog and the one issue that got most attention was that abortion situation where looked like crap. 

The man is completely an empty book with nothing between the covers.  So, what do we have to go on other than that which has not been released and other stuff like this?  Its not like he ran a business or state, or even was a mayor of a small town. 

So because he doesn't meet your standards (which are based on your bias) he should be held to a higher scrutiny separate from all other presidents of the past?

I restate my previous post:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2009, 03:33:20 PM »
Ozmo - his supporters will support him just like the clinton ones did.  Until the Blue Dress came out, it was all the VRWC.  The same is true now.

Look, I think I have posted enough stuff, even from liberal sources exposing Obama for what he is.  The Matt Taibii video I posted the other day was brutal.  Notice how Straw, Mons, KC, Blacken, Nicky, 240 - were SILENT on that?  That video alone should be enough for any reasonable person to see what is going on. 

I posted articles about the back room deals with the drug companies that screw us over so that they wont protest ObamaCare.  Those were from the Huff Post.  Silence as usual. 

I dont expect to sway Obama supporters since they are utterly smitten with his garbage no matter how bad it is.     

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2009, 03:39:02 PM »
Ozmo - his supporters will support him just like the clinton ones did. 
And BUSH's supporters did the same thing.  So what?

Look, I think I have posted enough stuff, even from liberal sources exposing Obama for what he is.  The Matt Taibii video I posted the other day was brutal.  Notice how Straw, Mons, KC, Blacken, Nicky, 240 - were SILENT on that?  That video alone should be enough for any reasonable person to see what is going on. 

I knew the guy was a extreme socialist with major idealistic ideas.  That's what happens when we swing one way too much...we inevitably swing back the to the other extreme.  That doesn't justify your different standard you expect from him.

I posted articles about the back room deals with the drug companies that screw us over so that they wont protest ObamaCare.  Those were from the Huff Post.  Silence as usual.

Yeah, and the JACK ASS repubs couldn't come up with an alternative plan.  NOT ONE FUCKING PLAN.

I dont expect to sway Obama supporters since they are utterly smitten with his garbage no matter how bad it is.     

Again, so what?  So were BUSH drones.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2009, 03:40:09 PM »
Ozmo - his supporters will support him just like the clinton ones did.  Until the Blue Dress came out, it was all the VRWC.  The same is true now.

Hey dipshit - I don't spend every waking hour of my life on this site like you do.  I try to not even look at th site during the work day even when I'm working from home and nothing compels or requires me to respond to everyone of your threads.    Once again you see "significance" where none exists

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2009, 03:42:38 PM »
I agree with you that Bush supporters, including myself took too long to flee from that ship.  you have no argument from me there.  I myself was thrown off FR for bashing Bush in 2005 BTW.  I did not have a huge problem with Bush in the beginning and have listed my huge disagreements many times. 

however, two wrongs dont make a right and just because one guy makes a mess and does shady crap does not make it right for the next guy, especially when the whole mantra and campaign was "CHange" from Bush. 

Instead, we got Bush with black skin.     

BodyProSite

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2009, 03:49:28 PM »
releasing them or not , why spend 1 million dollars of tax money to hide them ????

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2009, 03:50:25 PM »
I agree with you that Bush supporters, including myself took too long to flee from that ship.  you have no argument from me there.  I myself was thrown off FR for bashing Bush in 2005 BTW.  I did not have a huge problem with Bush in the beginning and have listed my huge disagreements many times. 

however, two wrongs dont make a right and just because one guy makes a mess and does shady crap does not make it right for the next guy, especially when the whole mantra and campaign was "CHange" from Bush. 

Instead, we got Bush with black skin.     

I appreciate your intentions.  

I just think you in some cases fall prey to subjective criticisms of Obama that never applied to other presidents.  

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2009, 03:53:14 PM »
releasing them or not , why spend 1 million dollars of tax money to hide them ????

scroll up a bit or go to page one.  It's just common sense to have legal representation if some group like this is attacking you considering you are the president of the USA.