Author Topic: Psycho--Need Advice  (Read 6077 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Psycho--Need Advice
« Reply #25 on: December 04, 2009, 11:36:24 PM »
avesher does not get teh hot chicks--no secret there

But was it 17 messages without any response from you? 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #26 on: December 04, 2009, 11:36:34 PM »
Crazy deranged Bi-polar chicks are teh shit in bed...They wanna do anything and everything to you....

Or so I've been told ;D. After you have a chick take out a headlight with a 20 pound sledgehammer. I tend to stay away from such chicks.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #27 on: December 04, 2009, 11:38:09 PM »
Crazy deranged Bi-polar chicks are teh shit in bed...They wanna do anything and everything to you....

Or so I've been told ;D. After you have a chick take out a headlight with a 20 pound sledgehammer. I tend to stay away from such chicks.

To be fair....they are ALL nuts. It just the degree of craziness that varies.... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: December 04, 2009, 11:49:43 PM »
To be fair....they are ALL nuts. It just the degree of craziness that varies.... :-\

Really starting to wonder.  I'm a crazy magnet, no question. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #29 on: December 04, 2009, 11:50:46 PM »
There is a reason why....

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2009, 11:54:05 PM »

I wonder that myself. But, it's not "us". It's them. Men, for the most part are fairly simple. Our needs are fairly simplistic:

Fuck us

Feed Us

Leave us alone here and there (aka quiet time)

Women.....fuck, they don't even know what they want. They are emotional roller coasters. Don't think there's such a thing as a sane woman. Again, all of 'em are nuts. I've said it before, I'll say it again...If I could be gay, I'd do it. Just so I wouldn't have to deal with another woman again.... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2009, 12:02:51 AM »
There is a reason why....

Naturally.  I'll take greater care with my selections in the future but I'm never going to be a ruthless bastard.  It's just not in me.  I wouldn't want some ice queen applying unforgiving criteria to me either.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2009, 12:11:18 AM »
I wonder that myself. But, it's not "us". It's them. Men, for the most part are fairly simple. Our needs are fairly simplistic:

Fuck us

Feed Us

Women.....fuck, they don't even know what they want. They are emotional roller coasters. Don't think there's such a thing as a sane woman. Again, all of 'em are nuts. I've said it before, I'll say it again...If I could be gay, I'd do it. Just so I wouldn't have to deal with another woman again.... :-\

I don't even mind a little bit of crazy.  You know, 'cute crazy.'   But that's obviously not what we're talking about.  I definitely object to the kind of crazy that rules everyone's life who gets sucked into the vortex.  Been there.  Won't be there again.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2009, 12:46:49 AM »
This chick off a dating site sent me 17 messages in half an hour including this gem

When you messaged me and I saw your picture.....my heart sank into my chest. I said to my girl friend...oh my god! come look at this guy!
I know that sounds SO stupid! but I dont care if I sound stupid....I want to hang out. lol
You are by far the cutest guy I have gotten a message from on POF....EVER!
please please please come out....lol

yes I know she's clearly delusional, on drugs or semi retarded at best.  She wants me to come meet her.  What arer the odds I will get stabbed?   Ya I know shes not getbig standards but think of me here, I take what I can get.

Make sure to talk to her on telephone before you meet her. Then you know she does not have a gimmick account controlled by Sev  ;D

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2009, 12:49:50 AM »
Make sure to talk to her on telephone before you meet her. Then you know she does not have a gimmick account controlled by Sev  ;D

LOOL!
Q

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: December 05, 2009, 01:15:25 AM »

hahahahaha

ALLTRIS

• Getbig II
  • Venom Vince Versace
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2009, 01:22:50 AM »
"Plenty of fish" hahahahaha oh brother  ::)
i banged 2 off of that site and both made well over 100k and at 36 100k is a perfect 10

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #37 on: December 05, 2009, 01:31:34 AM »
Ok dude, here's a serious no bullshit answer. By your description she IS a manic depressive (bi-polar disorder). How do I know? I was married to one for 8 years. I consider myself a quasi expert, I have studied and researched damn near about this when I was married to my former wife. So far without knowing her personal life, she has all of the clinical symptoms so far. STAY AWAY!!

Don't believe me? Look it up!

You know how many symptoms have to be prevalent to diagnose someone with any clinical disorder?

The only thing that's odd is that she sent 17 messages in half an hour, which could point to borderline or histrionic disorder just as well.

stick to fitness....

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2009, 02:26:03 AM »
Yes, I do!!

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2009, 02:32:15 AM »
phew! ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #40 on: December 05, 2009, 10:33:00 AM »
I had to look at the poster again, I thought I wrote this...haha
N

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2009, 10:56:09 AM »
Avesh

Did she send you more pics?

Q

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2009, 01:17:57 PM »
Say something really fucked up and see how she reacts to it...Say something like

"I don't want to touch you physically but would like to have you lay on the floor as I hang off the top of a bunk bed and jerk myself off and try to hit your glasses...I won't leave until you completely can't see out of your glasses...When I accomplish this feat I will run out the door and yell "I sank your battleship" as loud as I can and then you will hear a door slam...It will be that last time we ever speak or write to each other"

Try something like this and see what she has to say ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2009, 01:23:33 PM »
She's a bunny boiler, bro. Take care. And by take care I mean double bag it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2009, 01:52:41 PM »

Fuck us

Feed Us

i agree buddy

being gay would be a lot easier

E
E

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2009, 01:56:35 PM »
i agree buddy

being gay would be a lot easier

E

Would Kevin agree with that?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2009, 01:57:14 PM »
hahaha
follow the arrows

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2009, 01:57:39 PM »

probably not, he's quite the ladies man

E
E

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2009, 03:27:03 PM »
Say something really fucked up and see how she reacts to it...Say something like

"I don't want to touch you physically but would like to have you lay on the floor as I hang off the top of a bunk bed and jerk myself off and try to hit your glasses...I won't leave until you completely can't see out of your glasses...When I accomplish this feat I will run out the door and yell "I sank your battleship" as loud as I can and then you will hear a door slam...It will be that last time we ever speak or write to each other"

Try something like this and see what she has to say ;)

hahahaha.... i second this ;D

uberman09

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2009, 03:29:04 PM »
the problem with you "disturbia", is that you are enjoying exposing your life and insecurities , and found with internet and this messageboard a great way to do so.

too bad it 's not goign to solve em; you re taking some unhealthy pleasure in whining , as johnnynoname does on a side note.

This is not how you cure your shortcomings. You identify them, and keep from cultivating em. Then ou replace em with something better.