Author Topic: Sherif Shalaby  (Read 7789 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Sherif Shalaby
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2009, 12:14:04 PM »
he was passing me a message from the leader of his cell in the USA to pass it to the leader of my cell in egypt.. as you know we both work for the same islamic organization :-X

Are they homos? (no homo)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2009, 01:12:55 PM »
yip, with my diet i can eat whatever i like at the weekend.

for instance this weekend i had 2 chicken fijita platters, 6 chocolate muffins, 2 bags of choc chip cookies, chicken koon sui, with fried rice and a breast of chicken chow mein, a bag of prawn crackers, 5 snickers, 2 big bowls of kellogs crunchy nut cornflakes, 4 southern fried chick breast fillets + 4 waffles and tin of spagetti in tomatoe sauce. i may have another bag of choc chip cookies later before bed, then the diet starts again on monday  8)

got my blood checked recently it was perfect with a cholesterol score of 3.6  :o despite eating like this every weekend  ;D

weight loss has slowed somewhat though, so i will have to reduce calories and/or increase calorie burn soon. 
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2009, 01:19:37 PM »
yip, with my diet i can eat whatever i like at the weekend.

for instance this weekend i had 2 chicken fijita platters, 6 chocolate muffins, 2 bags of choc chip cookies, chicken koon sui, with fried rice and a breast of chicken chow mein, a bag of prawn crackers, 5 snickers, 2 big bowls of kellogs crunchy nut cornflakes, 4 southern fried chick breast fillets + 4 waffles and tin of spagetti in tomatoe sauce. i may have another bag of choc chip cookies later before bed, then the diet starts again on monday  8)

got my blood checked recently it was perfect with a cholesterol score of 3.6  :o despite eating like this every weekend  ;D

weight loss has slowed somewhat though, so i will have to reduce calories and/or increase calorie burn soon. 

Wow holy shit why do you eat that crap if you're on a diet, "bro"? You'd get more results with some willpower, I doubt the munchy stuff is necessary for your survival.
from incomplete data

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2009, 01:24:07 PM »
Wow holy shit why do you eat that crap if you're on a diet, "bro"? You'd get more results with some willpower, I doubt the munchy stuff is necessary for your survival.

Have you seen that fat ass. He doesnt even looks like he works out. The guy is all fat and not even close to a person who lifts weights. His diet is typical of a lazy, obese, pathetic person. Panda is the type of person who has a huge heart attack at 40.  :-\  Here is his before and after. Guy looks like garbage, but typical fat arab with no brains.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2009, 01:24:45 PM »

;D because i can !

i eat no carbs or fats mon-fri that why i can eat like this at the weekend  ;)
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2009, 01:25:59 PM »
Have you seen that fat ass. He doesnt even looks like he works out. The guy is all fat and not even close to a person who lifts weights. His diet is typical of a lazy, obese, pathetic person. Panda is the type of person who has a huge heart attack at 40.  :-\  Here is his before and after. Guy looks like garbage, but typical fat arab with no brains.

yes thats me  ::)

flexguns, i can tell you area few fries short of a happy meal.
175lbs by 31st July

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2009, 01:28:02 PM »
yes thats me  ::)

flexguns, i can tell you area few fries short of a happy meal.

You sound like you are about to cry. You look fucking disgusting. Sad how you are turning out. Stop melting down all the time and try working out. You look like shit.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2009, 01:29:45 PM »
You sound like you are about to cry. You look fucking disgusting. Sad how you are turning out. Stop melting down all the time and try working out. You look like shit.

despite that not being me i am confident that guy looks better than you.

why not post a pic proving me wrong?
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2009, 01:29:58 PM »
;D because i can !

i eat no carbs or fats mon-fri that why i can eat like this at the weekend  ;)

I mean sure you CAN, but is it really necessary? Haven't crap food done enough damage to you? Why do you feel the need to "treat" yourself with that kind of stuff?

You sound like a middle-aged woman on a Weight Watcher program.
from incomplete data

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2009, 01:31:20 PM »
I mean sure you CAN, but is it really necessary? Haven't crap food done enough damage to you? Why do you feel the need to "treat" yourself with that kind of stuff?

haha QFT He sounds like a woman, but worse, he looks like an obese woman from weight watchers.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2009, 01:36:57 PM »

when depleted you can eat like that for roughly 2 days before dnl starts ( conversion of carbs to fats).

as i deplete all week despite doing a physically demanding job, it does me good, both as a mental and physical/sensual reward.

now i could eat cleaner, i could cut out junk, etc etc and i shall, but not untill i have to as i'm still losing fat this way and my metabolism is still perfectly normal. once i need to start eating cleaner etc the thyroid will slow as will fat loss.

i could post studies on why this works but you would be really bored and most probably not understand them.

the biggest factor here though is that from your pics its clear you have never been big, and probably struggle to put on mass, therefore will not understand how a guy as large as me could eat like a do while still losing weight.
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2009, 01:38:47 PM »
haha QFT He sounds like a woman, but worse, he looks like an obese woman from weight watchers.

haha thats a no on the pics then hahahahahaha

thats ok, just keep pretending thats me in that pic. i'm sure noone will notice you are too chickenshit to post a pic comparing yourself to that fat guy  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2009, 01:43:18 PM »
when depleted you can eat like that for roughly 2 days before dnl starts ( conversion of carbs to fats).

as i deplete all week despite doing a physically demanding job, it does me good, both as a mental and physical/sensual reward.

now i could eat cleaner, i could cut out junk, etc etc and i shall, but not untill i have to as i'm still losing fat this way and my metabolism is still perfectly normal. once i need to start eating cleaner etc the thyroid will slow as will fat loss.

i could post studies on why this works but you would be really bored and most probably not understand them.

the biggest factor here though is that from your pics its clear you have never been big, and probably struggle to put on mass, therefore will not understand how a guy as large as me could eat like a do while still losing weight.

Metabolism this and that, weight loss really is no rocket science especially if you're working out at the same time. There's a 50 year old female that I know who has diabetes type 2 and a painful muscle disorder and she was grossly overweight and dropped close to 120lbs in two years. Wanna know her secret? Eating less(no real strict diet) and morning walks and some water gymnastics. No gastric bypass or anything. If a sick 50 year old woman can pull that off, anyone can.

And hey, since those infamous pictures I've gained nearly 15lbs ;D
from incomplete data

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2009, 01:51:43 PM »
Metabolism this and that, weight loss really is no rocket science especially if you're working out at the same time. There's a 50 year old female that I know who has diabetes type 2 and a painful muscle disorder and she was grossly overweight and dropped close to 120lbs in two years. Wanna know her secret? Eating less(no real strict diet) and morning walks and some water gymnastics. No gastric bypass or anything. If a sick 50 year old woman can pull that off, anyone can.

And hey, since those infamous pictures I've gained nearly 15lbs ;D

this post proves your nievity and lack of knowledge regarding this subject.

no weight loss is no rocket science, but you cannot simply just cut out all calories and as you say 'eat less'.

metabolism is very real, and effects weight loss - a big drop can and will slow down your metabolism and effect your results. My way it stays in a normal range, while i burn almost 100% bf most of the week..

However the most improtant aspect for any diet is compliance. I enjoy eating food, and i enjoy eating junk food every weekend while still loosing fat.

To me this is key, yes sooner or later you have to pay the piper, and i will have to drop more calories. But i have been eating this way for 6 months now and have lost a fair bit of fat - over 50lbs.

why would i change to eating boring food just so some ectomorph twink on getbig thinks i should hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha
175lbs by 31st July

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2009, 01:53:08 PM »
Fat Panda having a OBESE meltdown. :-\  Excuse after excuse with that walking heart attack. Pathetic

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2009, 01:58:13 PM »
this post proves your nievity and lack of knowledge regarding this subject.

no weight loss is no rocket science, but you cannot simply just cut out all calories and as you say 'eat less'.

metabolism is very real, and effects weight loss - a big drop can and will slow down your metabolism and effect your results. My way it stays in a normal range, while i burn almost 100% bf most of the week..

However the most improtant aspect for any diet is compliance. I enjoy eating food, and i enjoy eating junk food every weekend while still loosing fat.

To me this is key, yes sooner or later you have to pay the piper, and i will have to drop more calories. But i have been eating this way for 6 months now and have lost a fair bit of fat - over 50lbs.

why would i change to eating boring food just so some ectomorph twink on getbig thinks i should hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

Hey I don't claim to have a degree on the subject but most of the people that lost weight successfully have usually done two simple things: Eaten less and worked out more. Most of them probably didn't even possess 1/10th of the knowledge you do. The 50 year old lady I mentioned sure didn't but that didn't stop her, did it?

If you found a concept that works for you then yay for that.
from incomplete data

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2009, 02:01:51 PM »
Fat Panda having a OBESE meltdown. :-\  Excuse after excuse with that walking heart attack. Pathetic

you have been warned twink. Keep going down this path and only pain and humiliation awaits..................
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2009, 02:03:50 PM »
Hey I don't claim to have a degree on the subject but most of the people that lost weight successfully have usually done two simple things: Eaten less and worked out more. Most of them probably didn't even possess 1/10th of the knowledge you do. The 50 year old lady I mentioned sure didn't but that didn't stop her, did it?

If you found a concept that works for you then yay for that.

so whats your point bones  ???

you have been telling me i am fat and need to lose weight, i have.

i have been doing it while eating foods i like, and maintaining perfect health.

i don't even know why you posted unless you are still obsesed with me for owning you to the nth degree  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2009, 02:04:00 PM »

how come a piece of filth like you talks like this to the great FP??.. anyway ppl who look like shit always say shit about others who are better than them :-\

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2009, 02:05:30 PM »
Summerians?  Assyrians?  I forget.

ancient Greeks.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2009, 02:06:28 PM »
8)
the pyramids are sick for sure...

makes you wonder who built them, and i dont think its humans..

FlexGuns

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2009, 02:06:34 PM »
you have been warned twink. Keep going down this path and only pain and humiliation awaits..................

You look like garbage. It's no wonder you are in your 30's and look like you are about to fall over from a heart attack. Sad man, it's your health. You will be dead by 40 and it's no wonder as you are the king of excuses fat ass.  ;)  

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2009, 02:06:41 PM »
how  come a piece of filth talk like this about the great FP??.. anyway ppl who look like shit always say shit about others who are better than them :-\

my friend if this twink knows whats good for him he will stop his stupid attacks - i guarentee he will regret it.
175lbs by 31st July

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2009, 02:07:32 PM »
despite that not being me i am confident that guy looks better than you.

why not post a pic proving me wrong?

he is too stupid to believe that was you my friend and no wonder he is joined by the other mocking stock mr. bones ;D

by the way bro. my little son sits on my lap now and he so much likes you avatar, he is pointing at it while laughing all the time ;D

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2009, 02:09:26 PM »
so whats your point bones  ???

you have been telling me i am fat and need to lose weight, i have.

i have been doing it while eating foods i like, and maintaining perfect health.

i don't even know why you posted unless you are still obsesed with me for owning you to the nth degree  ;D

My point is that I questioned the need for major pig-outs on the weekends which seemed kind of unorthodox. Well tbh it seemed like a food addict not being able to give up his old ways but hey I could be wrong. Most people don't need those extra calorie bombs for fat loss but you obviously do so have fun with it.
from incomplete data