Author Topic: So who here would fight Kimbo?  (Read 10367 times)

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
Re: So who here would fight Kimbo?
« Reply #150 on: December 08, 2009, 05:16:58 PM »
Gracie wants to fight?

honestly I fear him cause his avatars are so creative....the inspire alot of what happens in my life

so I will learn from him but I could not bring myself to fight the 'great one'

I was actually gonna ask him to be in my corner when I fight Slice

Mo Cuishle no, no  way.

Gracie Rules

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: December 08, 2009, 06:48:18 PM »
he weighed in for Saturdays fight at 212lbs 7 lbs from light heavy....yea real impossible to cut down 7 more lbs in the next few months if a chance to fight at light heavy came...& yea I cut & pasted & didn't bother 2 go threw and take out the names of some old fighters on the list...big deal...the point I was making is there are plenty of other fighters outside of the same 4-5 everyone keeps naming over & over..

He opined that the cut inhibited his endurance.  Thats the reason for the catchweight.  He walks in the 225-230 and isn't heavy or fat.  Even at 205, too many bad matchups.  Couple this with the fact that Kimbo's fight with got as high a Nielsen rating as the Fedor/Rogers.  They need to build Kimbo to keep the viewership, espcecially with Brock, Anderson and Lyoto on the shelf.  He is one dimensional, and a lot of folks in either class "outclass" him in striking.  He is the UFC's most marketable fighter other the above named and BJ Penn.  If he is to be on the main card, he will have to matchup with another name fighter. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #152 on: December 08, 2009, 06:52:40 PM »

Oh snap....that's my client Bad Brad Blackburn getting punched........but he did win that fight 8)