Author Topic: Complicated Relationship or what is it?  (Read 1075 times)

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
Complicated Relationship or what is it?
« on: December 09, 2009, 12:50:10 AM »
well, let me put it this way, for eg , one guy has become very close to one girl (an older female who has seen more has a teenage daughter from the first guy ),through the internet,they spend lot of time talking to each other and learning about their lives and past so it looks like cupid struck between them, this thing takes place while she is getting out of a 6 year relationship with her second boyfriend,but after moving back to her family,the frequency of conversations diminishes for some reasons and loose touch etc,but the thing is she says she still really loves her boyfriend also she hooks up with few randoms sometimes and tells the distant guy she really likes him very much.

What kinda relationship is that?was it just a initial feeling of attraction?

considering the fact that long distant affairs shouldnt be trusted? because one dosent know the other person in real?? was it just the sentiments?

This was/is my situation , where am i heading? will it create an emotional mess??

seemingly i feel fishy......

mature opinions here please :-\

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
Re: Complicated Relationship or what is it?
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 01:21:45 AM »
Sounds like marriage material. Don't waste your time with real women, this one is great on paper.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 01:43:52 AM »
She's a ho...damnit don't ya'll...unless this another troll situation, the has a boyfriend and has some random hookups...means she is not being faithful.Period. People are greedy, craving attention or looking for outs of their relationships--or just too cowardly. If it happen to the boyfreind it will happen to you. Would you still get that Ferrari on the lot if you knew that the previous guy drove it into the ground and didn't do the maintenance on it? But hey, it's a Ferrari, you get what you pay for. So go for it, you know she is a skank, you just want our approval.

Clancy

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 02:43:26 AM »
Seems about right.

spinnis

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 02:50:15 AM »
Complicated Relationship is when women aka Sluts do retarded shit but the man is too much of a bitch to do anything about it and dump her. So he stays like a little puppy thinking shes the only woman in the world  ::)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 02:52:37 AM »
seemingly i feel fishy......

You or the older female in the story?
Bodybuilding Pro.com