Author Topic: Humalog without a script??  (Read 11814 times)

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
Re: Humalog without a script??
« Reply #25 on: December 08, 2009, 02:14:27 AM »

I agree as well, I think people like "Tbombz," supposely knows more ::)
I'm sure tbombz knows ALL about building this type of body and shape  ::)

clued-up

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 08, 2009, 02:29:16 AM »

that is a great build. all genetics. 

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 08, 2009, 02:32:33 AM »
people underestimate miloses knowledge and experience

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #28 on: December 08, 2009, 02:34:41 AM »
I'm amused at people calling Milos clueless

this is a guy who can get you in incredible shape on stage pro or amateur

one of the more knowledgeable pro's

why the hate I will never understand

one of many things that bugs me about him is his lies  ;)

not to mention promisingto post pro cycles then not  >:(
175lbs by 31st July

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #29 on: December 08, 2009, 02:36:30 AM »
you don't need a script for insulin in illinois.

but you need one for humalog.
Deep Tissue Massage

Colossus3

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: December 08, 2009, 02:54:09 AM »
Irisnmuscle84-  yes in Illinois you dont need script for insulin. Lot of people in front of my own eyes got insulin from CVS and walgreens with no questions asked. I believe it was humilin R.

By the way is humolog that much better then humilin R? I know humolog supposed to act quicker but is that the only thing it has over humilin R?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Bob, how did you buy humalog without a script??
« Reply #31 on: December 08, 2009, 04:55:04 AM »
same thing here in New Jersey. you don't need a script

Don't need one in North Carolina.  You just have to tell them you're a diabetic and thats it.  But I would never recommend anyone to use insulin, its not worth the risk and its pretty reckless
A

Chevron427

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2009, 05:36:20 AM »
What did you "bust" exactly? You (along with Milos) dont have a fuckin clue as to what I did, who I know, or where I got it from...no one waffled on anything...except for you, who wasnt sure what you were talking about...Here's another gem for you...I didnt have to lie about anything, but in true internet fashion..guys like you and Milos can just decalre yourselves the winner despite being 100% in the wrong.

Whats scary, is that youre a boderline stalker that has brought this up 20+ times...get a life, loser

Is this the reason that pro sports people don't talk on message boards, hard to see who is the actual loser.....

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2009, 06:49:12 AM »
Irisnmuscle84-  yes in Illinois you dont need script for insulin. Lot of people in front of my own eyes got insulin from CVS and walgreens with no questions asked. I believe it was humilin R.

By the way is humolog that much better then humilin R? I know humolog supposed to act quicker but is that the only thing it has over humilin R?

You haven't followed this topic I see. Everyone agrees you can get Humulin-R without a script. Humalog is supposed to be a script only item.

Anyone here know pharmacy procedure, would a pharmacist get into trouble if he dispensed Humalog without a script? Is it possible? Or do they keep track of where product (Humalog) goes, none of it can theoretically be sold without corresponding script?

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2009, 07:09:07 AM »
u could dispute milos as a person ,but as a trainer he is second to none it seems.whomever taught him how to use it and then milos tweaked it and passed it on ,it certainly has worked for all his guys he has prepped.milos has said numerous times how insulin is the most anabolic substance to take.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2009, 07:15:33 AM »
Milos knows a lot through experience. I'm sure tbombz would agree as well. It's when he uses technical jargon when it becomes apparent the knowledge isn't based on science. It's a trial and error method of coming up with working protocols. No one know wtf will happen short and long term in the body when you use a huge number of different drugs in a stack and pretending like you do is silly.

If I met Milos I'd be very interested in picking his brain as he has seen a lot.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: December 08, 2009, 07:25:38 AM »
No one know wtf will happen short and long term in the body when you use a huge number of different drugs in a stack and pretending like you do is silly.

To illustrate, see here:

If medical community would have slightest clue what goes in "bodybuilding world" - they would instantly call for "red alert" - state of emergency...

If only general considerations for hormones are viewed - basic endocrinology, classes of hormone molecules, classifications of hormonal communication systems, biosynthesis of peptide and protein hormones, general concept of a hormone receptor, cellular organization, hormone-receptor interactions, regulation of HR's (hormone receptors), intracellular receptor specifics and membrane receptor characteristics...mechan ism of hormonal action - with entry of particular hormone into target cells, receptor mediated signaling, steroid hormone regulation of gene transcription...plasma transport (of steroid and THYROID -in your case-hormones...and I could go on and on...from anatomical, physiological, morphological relationship to chemistry, biochemistry and clinical aspects ALL NEEDED to be considered when hormone of choice would be implemented for QUESTIONABLE (to say nicely) reasons...

God, so many dangers you are facing are EXACT reason why I don't suggest to anyone - any amount BEFORE knowing everything important - and even than I would be cautious - before I recommend something... (contrary to my cyber-hero t-boobs belief...)

Thyroid gland and its hormones are capable of causing alteration in just about ALL metabolic pathways, organs and physiological effects...IT IS ATOMIC BOMB and as such - not a child's play...
Effects on metabolic pathways on one side and effects on cellular differentiation and development on the other MUST BE UNDERSTOOD - before recommending a protocol...and idiot who gave you 3X25mcg without knowing much about your present state - could literally "screw" you for years to come...and/or even life...

Now the first sentence is correct for sure, but I don't think Milos "understands" all the potential ramifications either. No one does. (I really laughed out loud when I read the bolded part).  :D

Here's what Dr Mauro DiPasquale said, someone Milos has said he respects tremendously:

The blood of the average competitive bodybuilder is a chemical cocktail waiting for something bad to happen. Maybe not right away but somewhere down the road.

Why such doom and gloom? Because the use of drugs in bodybuilding is totally out of control.

NO ONE, I don't care how much experience and savvy he thinks he has, can safely orchestrate the stacking of all these hormones and drugs. I certainly can't do it, even though I've been researching the use of drugs in sports for four decades and considered by many to be a world authority on drug use in sports.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #37 on: December 08, 2009, 07:34:12 AM »
delusional clown milos sums him up perfectly
175lbs by 31st July

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2009, 09:03:40 AM »

Don't need one in North Carolina.  You just have to tell them you're a diabetic and thats it.  But I would never recommend anyone to use insulin, its not worth the risk and its pretty reckless

bullshit -- I can buy anything I want as far as insulin humalin R or 70/30, humalin L, BUT YOU CANNOT PURCHASE HUMALOG IN NC WITHOUT A WRITTEN SCRIPT

I TAKE INSULIN ---- STICK TO WHAT YOU KNOW

ALOT SAFER TO TAKE SLIN THAN T3 OR SOME BULLSHIT SUPPLEMENT YOU HAD MADE IN A FACTORY THAT MAKES PESTICIDES AND ANT KILLER RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR 56% PURE CREATINE COMPLKETE WITH URIC ACID TO MAKE YOU LIVER FAIL - FCKN TOERAG

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #39 on: December 08, 2009, 09:14:15 AM »

bullshit -- I can buy anything I want as far as insulin humalin R or 70/30, humalin L, BUT YOU CANNOT PURCHASE HUMALOG IN NC WITHOUT A WRITTEN SCRIPT

I TAKE INSULIN ---- STICK TO WHAT YOU KNOW

ALOT SAFER TO TAKE SLIN THAN T3 OR SOME BULLSHIT SUPPLEMENT YOU HAD MADE IN A FACTORY THAT MAKES PESTICIDES AND ANT KILLER RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR 56% PURE CREATINE COMPLKETE WITH URIC ACID TO MAKE YOU LIVER FAIL - FCKN TOERAG

Why are you yelling ???

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #40 on: December 08, 2009, 09:23:54 AM »

Why are you yelling ???

its the low blood sugar from the slin I took this morn with my gh!!

sorry I just cant sit here and let vince act like he the foremost authority on PEDs in NC cause he lives like 2 hrs from me and ANYTHING he says concerning anabolic substances that he cant get ahold of is complete bullshit

I just cant stand stupidity and lack of knowlegde/experience - same reason he was laughed out of the NPC in NC and had to go with his NGA - he tried to pass himself off as a true competitor

and know he acts like he knows everything about slin in NC - when he has NEVER purchased it - I have and I used to get humalog from this kid grandma for $15 - dont comment on something you know shit all about and have had ZERO experience with and have never purchased urself

sorry I shouted

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #41 on: December 08, 2009, 09:26:19 AM »
its the low blood sugar from the slin I took this morn with my gh!!

sorry I just cant sit here and let vince act like he the foremost authority on PEDs in NC cause he lives like 2 hrs from me and ANYTHING he says concerning anabolic substances that he cant get ahold of is complete bullshit

I just cant stand stupidity and lack of knowlegde/experience - same reason he was laughed out of the NPC in NC and had to go with his NGA - he tried to pass himself off as a true competitor

and know he acts like he knows everything about slin in NC - when he has NEVER purchased it - I have and I used to get humalog from this kid grandma for $15 - dont comment on something you know shit all about and have had ZERO experience with and have never purchased urself

sorry I shouted

I was in SGT.Peppers 2 Fridays ago. :)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #42 on: December 08, 2009, 09:28:59 AM »

I was in SGT.Peppers 2 Fridays ago. :)

no shit.........I work at Alessio's - its small but its right beside Fankie;s pizza

I work for Frank

come by when ur in town and I'll get u a slice with your beer -- fckn peppers is gettn ghetto I heard

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #43 on: December 08, 2009, 09:34:46 AM »
no shit.........I work at Alessio's - its small but its right beside Fankie;s pizza

I work for Frank

come by when ur in town and I'll get u a slice with your beer -- fckn peppers is gettn ghetto I heard

Just went for dinner,it was ok.I'm down that way about once a month.I have a friend who lives in Newton.

...boy is Newton an exciting place! ;)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #44 on: December 08, 2009, 09:47:42 AM »

Just went for dinner,it was ok.I'm down that way about once a month.I have a friend who lives in Newton.

...boy is Newton an exciting place! ;)

hahaha.....newton

my boy goes to that gym downtown there - charlie's or something - I go in there and those kids start askin me 'what do you take'

I go to a small ass gym up 127 in bethlehem and work out with women all day - dumbells go to 140 and I love it

next time come by alessio's lounge - right beside frankies pizza in viewmont up 127 from peppers - across from starbucks on 127

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #45 on: December 08, 2009, 09:48:33 AM »

hahaha.....newton

my boy goes to that gym downtown there - charlie's or something - I go in there and those kids start askin me 'what do you take'

I go to a small ass gym up 127 in bethlehem and work out with women all day - dumbells go to 140 and I love it

next time come by alessio's lounge - right beside frankies pizza in viewmont up 127 from peppers - across from starbucks on 127

Deal 8)
I lifted at the local Y....eew boy,missing weights,broken equipment...what a mess :-\

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #46 on: December 08, 2009, 09:59:09 AM »

Deal 8)
I lifted at the local Y....eew boy,missing weights,broken equipment...what a mess :-\

that place blows.......never went back after I had my seizure in there

fckn took too much ghb b4 I worked out and OD'd in that btch....woke up a day later in frye......scared the bejesus outta me

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #47 on: December 08, 2009, 10:58:18 AM »
that place blows.......never went back after I had my seizure in there

fckn took too much ghb b4 I worked out and OD'd in that btch....woke up a day later in frye......scared the bejesus outta me

Looking at the fat chicks in that place I'm not suprised you had a seizure :-\