Author Topic: Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz Announced as Coaches for TUF 11  (Read 1650 times)

MMAWaves

• Getbig II
Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz Announced as Coaches for TUF 11
« on: December 05, 2009, 09:42:00 PM »
The UFC officially announced on Saturday long-time rivals Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz as coaches for season 11 of The Ultimate Fighter.

The two former UFC light heavyweight champions previously faced off at UFC 47 in April 2004, and UFC 66 in December 2006, with Liddell coming out the winner in both fights. They will battle for a third time at the conclusion of the show.

TUF 11 is scheduled to premiere on Wednesday, March 31, 2010, at 10 p.m. ET/PT on Spike TV.

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
Re: Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz Announced as Coaches for TUF 11
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2009, 09:51:39 PM »
i can hardly contain my excitement...2 guys way past their prime...oh well chuck knocking out Tito AGAIN will be a good way to end his career

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2009, 07:51:42 AM »
Tito wants a much older not in prime Chuck like former coach Ken Shamrock  ;D Tito being Tito
RIP Bob Probert

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2009, 09:33:25 AM »
I cringed when dana announced it, but at least dana didn't seem to fake interest in it, he was basically like 'at this point this is all we've got left... sigh'

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2009, 12:42:20 PM »
Anderson being hurt, Brock being on the shelf, Lyoto hurt, they really need to sign Fedor.  Not much to offer here folks,  move on please.   :P

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2009, 01:18:35 PM »
Anderson being hurt, Brock being on the shelf, Lyoto hurt, they really need to sign Fedor.  Not much to offer here folks,  move on please.   :P

I was just saying that the other day... Dana and Joe gotta be having some sleepless nights trying to put matches together

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2009, 02:32:46 PM »
To make this interesting, the winner gets a blowjob from Jenna in the middle of the octagon while the capacity crowd cheers.

Joe Rogan of course will make great color commentary about Jenna's jaw techniques while the other guy makes ridiculously stupid and obvious observations. "Jenna Jameson, former adult film star is now giving Chuck Lidell a blowjob." "And Lidell delivers the money shot."

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2009, 03:10:31 PM »
To make this interesting, the winner gets a blowjob from Jenna in the middle of the octagon while the capacity crowd cheers.

Joe Rogan of course will make great color commentary about Jenna's jaw techniques while the other guy makes ridiculously stupid and obvious observations. "Jenna Jameson, former adult film star is now giving Chuck Lidell a blowjob." "And Lidell delivers the money shot."

Hahahahah!!! I wonder if she ever gets 'lockjaw'

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2009, 04:20:20 AM »
They could have done Tito and Forrest but Chuck was really pushing for this.  At least with it being two guys without straps this season won't hold up any title fights.  I really think they should push the global appeal of this show for thier next season and do USA v.  Japan or Brazil.  That would make for good tv. 

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2009, 07:57:42 AM »
I don't know of one fan that wants to see Tito vs. Chuck III!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2009, 08:58:06 AM »
I don't know of one fan that wants to see Tito vs. Chuck III!

Tito Ortiz does!

chixlegs

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2009, 11:20:52 AM »
They should just get rid of the teams and coaches.  Have all the guys live together, everyone is on their own and each week a new MMA guy comes in and teaches all the guys some new shit.  That way the UFC stars only have to commit to one week and then they do the matchups by lottery.  Mix it up a little, the coaching thing is getting old.   Just my two pennies.

Below Me

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2009, 02:18:23 PM »
Will say that Tito did a surprisingly good job coaching last time he was on.  Hope Chuck learned something about coaching while dancing with a bimbo.