Author Topic: Some videos of me  (Read 8386 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: Some videos of me
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2009, 09:29:27 PM »

Name:
Kyle
Channel Views:
Last Sign In:
1 hour ago
Subscribers:
Hello SUBSCRIBERS, and any other person reading this. This channel is just about my bodybuilding endevour, for me, and for you.
About Me:

Hello,
I live in Toronto Canada and I thank you all for stopping by and checking my channel and videos out. I hope you enjoy and return again to watch more maybe even subscribe!

hey 'kyle'- at 5'8 175 pounds you must be quite the imposing figure in person.

why don't you paint yourself blue, put on a white touque and go out as a Smurf next halloween?

JHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2009, 09:31:23 PM »
JHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where the fuck have you been??

Shit has been pretty tame around here lately without you and Nordic Beast putting these noobs and tiny tits in their places.....  8)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2009, 10:04:14 PM »
Youngguns looks way better than Adonis ever looked on here and both of them look better than the average getbigger (at least bf wise).  Not to mention his age gives him a lot more time to fix problem areas and such.  Physique is impressive for someone that young.

Squat form was good at first, then went downhill.  Curls are impressive but I can't curl 55's with proper form but the moment I did it 'your way' I was astounded at my newly found strength ::) ;D 

And I, too, think that working out with your shirt off in a public gym (I assume) is queer.

Let's leave us Jews out of the shit-slinging from now on.. save it for your weekly Aryan Brotherhood support groups, assholes. 

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2009, 10:42:00 PM »
Youngguns looks way better than Adonis ever looked on here

I gotta disagree...TA dropped alot of weight to do the Mr. Getbig and attain that level of leaness but if you look at some of his earlier pics he had a very respectable level of mass with good cuts... How you can say that that youngguns looked "way better than Adonis did" is beyond me.....

I think that mirror and lighting helped youngguns look alot more muscular as well....

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2009, 10:45:18 PM »
I gotta disagree...TA dropped alot of weight to do the Mr. Getbig and attain that level of leaness but if you look at some of his earlier pics he had a very respectable level of mass with good cuts... How you can say that that guy looked "way better than Adonis did" is beyond me.....

I think that mirror and lighting helped youngguns look more muscular as well....

It may have helped but Adonis has always looked terrible.  His conditioning has been outstanding at times but that's the only remarkable feature I've seen.  Posing goes a long way as well and youngguns is considerably better at it than TA.  Age plays a part as well since young guns has a lot of future training time on his side and great progress for only being 21 or so.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2009, 01:40:22 AM »
Jesus Christ, Getbig brought the fucking pain down on this puny fagg0t, "he" will probably give up working out for good.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 12, 2009, 07:47:38 AM »
  Posing goes a long way as well and youngguns is considerably better at it than TA. 

You actually clicked on the "posing" link!?!??

Outed!!

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #57 on: December 12, 2009, 09:17:23 AM »
wow, what a fag.

therealyoungguns

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: December 12, 2009, 09:56:30 AM »
I'd rather read comments on bodybuilding.com, this site is on welfare.

Stavios

« Reply #59 on: December 12, 2009, 10:29:47 AM »
295 squat for 5?

ahahahahahaha

fuck off.

there are men posting here.

LMFAO !

you made me spit my orange juice  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #60 on: December 12, 2009, 10:31:33 AM »
And what on earth do we have to gain from viewing such useless self-aggrandizement?  The only thing that I took away from this assault on the senses was your poor taste in music, your utter failure as a videographer and that your childish dreams will never be realized.  Change your name to Quixote and hang yourself.
LMAO

goddamn it what the fuck is wrong with you guys this morning

this thread is hilarous  ;D

Stavios

« Reply #61 on: December 12, 2009, 10:35:00 AM »
I'd rather read comments on bodybuilding.com, this site is on welfare.

Or on the steroids section on MD, mr.allnatural ?

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: December 12, 2009, 10:46:38 AM »
              FOR REAL HERE!!i think this kid has sumwhat of a decent upper body...decent overall proportion in his upper body, average symetry ok definition and a hint of a bitch tit comin on....i really think he is either alittle retarded or his parents an everyone he knows has totally blown sunshine up his ass forever and has never really been told what he has and does not have by people who actully know..i mean he should no get mad cause everyone is makin fun of him when he posts all this stuff of himself like he is sumthin special like a big time amature of a pro bodybuilder when most likely 70-80% of the guys and sum of the girls on this board r built far better than him, plus hes never competed !!   so he is reaping what he soes   so to say......i say if he is normal and not alittle retarded than he should post this stuff where its wanted   like gay boards or places....but dont get mad at us      younge  gun whatever..  u got wht u deserve    case closed dude!!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #63 on: December 12, 2009, 02:04:44 PM »
He looks a bit spastic , a bit like Corky
ROFLMAOOOAOAOAA It IS him!

HAHAHJHJAHJAHAK

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2009, 11:23:01 PM »
I'd rather read comments on bodybuilding.com

Then spend all your time there. Trust me, nobody here will miss you. Not the slightest bit.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2009, 08:11:45 AM »
Jesus Christ, Getbig brought the fucking pain down on this puny fagg0t, "he" will probably give up working out for good.

Doubtful...

He is probably getting ready for his next Youtube video upload doing pulldowns with 90lbs. (for reps!)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2009, 08:45:36 AM »
Buns is mildly retarded, but a nice dude.
At least he has a way above average physique...

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2009, 08:55:57 AM »
Why am I reading and posting on get big. The thought strike me several times a day...hmm

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2009, 12:24:34 PM »
Then spend all your time there. Trust me, nobody here will miss you. Not the slightest bit.

qft

i don't know why all these twinks have to post that they are leaving like anyone gives a shit
T

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2009, 01:12:02 PM »

where did the little twink run off to?

disappointing for sure.

he'll be back to post more vids of himself gaying up the board next year when he thinks nobody will remember the beatdown he had received the year previous.
b

Stavios

« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2009, 01:30:13 PM »
where did the little twink run off to?

disappointing for sure.

he'll be back to post more vids of himself gaying up the board next year when he thinks nobody will remember the beatdown he had received the year previous.

Maybe he went back to the MD steroid board to ask for some steroid advices once again  8)