Author Topic: Cool pic from my apartment this morning...  (Read 6116 times)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Re: Cool pic from my apartment this morning...
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2009, 03:02:04 PM »
none..........why the fuck would i want to live anywhere else?

If you don't like it.....leave.

haha

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2009, 03:09:34 PM »
How Wellington makes the top list of anyone's places to live is beyond me, must be a poll of people from New Zealand only.  There's about 1 month out of the entire year when the weather isn't complete shit and even then it's spotty.  It's no wonder so many people kill themselves there, it's a dreadful and shit all place to live.  The city itself can be covered in less than a day and unless you like going to Courtenay Place to find 18 year old sperm dumpsters looking to get pregnant it's not exactly exciting.  The people there are stuck in the 80's and have no sense of anything outside their own little bit of reality which is bizarre to begin with.  Who the fuck walks around with no shoes on down the street or into a fucking restaurant barefoot?  Fucking hillbillies.

I will say most of the people are "nice".  They remind me of Canadians in a way.  Ausies are more like Americans.  Sydney is an ok city to live in, decent public transport, you can easily get around from as you need, it's a bit overpriced as far as living goes, not horrible compared to other cities for what you get.  I'd rather live in Sydney than in Auckland or Wellington any day of the week though.  I'd die from sheer boredom in both of those places.

;D

Did a Maori beat you up while you were in Wellingotn? We are the arts capital, sports capital and cultural capital of New Zealand. I have traveled far and wide and no place compares to Wellington. Yes the city is not enormous, but that is an advantage. Take Melbourne for example where it can take 3 hours to get to the airport. Here it is no more than 20 mins from anywhere.

New Zealand fact: We are home to the most promiscuous girls in the world. Girls here want cock more than we want pussy. And there is a man shortage.

men in nz = living the dream  8)
P

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2009, 06:34:18 PM »
;D

Did a Maori beat you up while you were in Wellingotn? We are the arts capital, sports capital and cultural capital of New Zealand. I have traveled far and wide and no place compares to Wellington. Yes the city is not enormous, but that is an advantage. Take Melbourne for example where it can take 3 hours to get to the airport. Here it is no more than 20 mins from anywhere.

New Zealand fact: We are home to the most promiscuous girls in the world. Girls here want cock more than we want pussy. And there is a man shortage.

men in nz = living the dream  8)

Is that why you import them from Canada and still not get laid ??? :D

WingedLion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: December 11, 2009, 06:36:06 PM »

:D :-\

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #79 on: December 11, 2009, 06:37:21 PM »

:D :(
P

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #80 on: December 11, 2009, 06:38:29 PM »
:D :-\

Poor guy had 3 or 4 girls staying at his place for a couple of weeks and got nothing from any of them :'(

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #81 on: December 11, 2009, 06:42:16 PM »

Poor guy had 3 or 4 girls staying at his place for a couple of weeks and got nothing from any of them :'(

It is a marathon, not a sprint with these girls.

They are back in a month to stay for the rest of the summer (not for free  ;))

I had to play neutral and not burn any bridges with the girls...... when they come back...... The gloves are off  8)

P

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #82 on: December 11, 2009, 06:52:51 PM »
How Wellington makes the top list of anyone's places to live is beyond me, must be a poll of people from New Zealand only.  There's about 1 month out of the entire year when the weather isn't complete shit and even then it's spotty.  It's no wonder so many people kill themselves there, it's a dreadful and shit all place to live.  The city itself can be covered in less than a day and unless you like going to Courtenay Place to find 18 year old sperm dumpsters looking to get pregnant it's not exactly exciting.  The people there are stuck in the 80's and have no sense of anything outside their own little bit of reality which is bizarre to begin with.  Who the fuck walks around with no shoes on down the street or into a fucking restaurant barefoot?  Fucking hillbillies.

I will say most of the people are "nice".  They remind me of Canadians in a way.  Ausies are more like Americans.  Sydney is an ok city to live in, decent public transport, you can easily get around from as you need, it's a bit overpriced as far as living goes, not horrible compared to other cities for what you get.  I'd rather live in Sydney than in Auckland or Wellington any day of the week though.  I'd die from sheer boredom in both of those places.
Wellington is Homosexual friendly like San Fran , I thought that would of suited you  :D

You must of had poor tour guides  ;)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #83 on: December 11, 2009, 07:01:18 PM »

I had to play neutral and not burn any bridges with the girls...... when they come back...... The gloves are off  8)

Needless to say your reputation is on the line this time ;D

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2009, 07:02:33 PM »
Pic from my apartment this morning .

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2009, 11:35:00 PM »
Gauranteed I bench way more then these chicks.
;)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #86 on: December 11, 2009, 11:41:12 PM »

Any foot or ass pics of these two hounds? ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #87 on: December 12, 2009, 12:39:00 AM »

Ask the blond if she likes her asshole rimmed and toes sucked on , if so you hook me up yeah ?  :D