Author Topic: LMAO  (Read 608 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
LMAO
« on: December 09, 2009, 08:26:57 PM »
@ people who are allegic to peanuts.   ::)  I mean where do they get their healthy fats? 

ALLTRIS

• Getbig II
  • Venom Vince Versace
Re: LMAO
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 09:20:33 PM »
My sister is the room mom for my niece's kindergarden class and today she was given a huge list of foods they can't have for the Christmas party. They can't bring anything into the class that might of been made at a place where peanuts were used. Seriously how is kid ever going to live a normal life, messed up for the rest of the class...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 09:27:56 PM »
My sister is the room mom for my niece's kindergarden class and today she was given a huge list of foods they can't have for the Christmas party. They can't bring anything into the class that might of been made at a place where peanuts were used. Seriously how is kid ever going to live a normal life, messed up for the rest of the class...

I agree, this is so fucked up... talk about over sensitive bleeding hearts... now they're telling parents the kids can't eat peanut butter AT HOME, on their OWN TIME!?! because the next day a germ from the child's mouth might get on his hand and the child might touch a door handle and then another kid that's allergic will touch the door handle and die... you know what ?!?! if your kid is THAT fucking fragile, I have news for you: he's NOT gonna make it past 10 years old, the world is a big and scary place, filled with things  far worse and scarier then peanuts.

I hate these fucking wackjobs, they should homeschool the godamn kid then in a plastic enclosure like buble boy on seinfeld.

Darwin had it right, years ago.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 09:31:19 PM »
@ people who are allegic to peanuts.   ::)  I mean where do they get their healthy fats? 
fish no?  ::) ::)
L

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 10:05:53 PM »
fish no?  ::) ::)
Shut up, the purpose of this thread was to make fun of weak kids who are scared of a little peanut, not to find vairious sources of healthy fats!