Author Topic: Gold's Gym to start drug testing clientel!!  (Read 9078 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Gold's Gym to start drug testing clientel!!
« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2009, 12:31:03 AM »
Well, here's the thing.  Not everyone has the genetics or dedication to eat pounds of chicken every day for over a year.  You don't just walk into a gym and say, "I want to put on 50lbs of lean mass with no drugs."  They'd probably laugh at you.
Most people, make a change for a few months, barely change the diet, then wonder why they can't get anywhere.  It doesn't work like that.
First, you need the genetics.
Second, the dedication on the diet.
Third, train hard, don't miss days.
Four, Take drugs like me and tell everyone you are natural because lets face it I have poor genetics, the drugs make me look like I have above average genes hence why I constantly beat the natural drum , Im as Natural as Skip La Cour

That's should cover the reasons why most can't kick ass in a gym.
You forgot the most important bit Crotch.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2009, 12:36:34 AM »
You forgot the most important bit Crotch.
Tell yourself what you gotta big guy. ::)
If you couldn't make substantial gains on your own, there is NO way anyone else could.
FAIL. ;)
N

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2009, 12:51:17 AM »
Tell yourself what you gotta big guy. ::)
If you couldn't make substantial gains on your own, there is NO way anyone else could.
FAIL. ;)
The only failure here is you , you lie so much about your natty status you actualy beleive it.

The only time a natty goes on so obsessively with anti AAS rants is when they are on themselves.

You dont have a great build , but are in good shape , off drugs you would have 13 inch lean arms.your drug use makes up for your poor genetics and makes you feel good telling everyone you are natty when you are not.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2009, 01:30:55 AM »
The only failure here is you , you lie so much about your natty status you actualy beleive it.

The only time a natty goes on so obsessively with anti AAS rants is when they are on themselves.

You dont have a great build , but are in good shape , off drugs you would have 13 inch lean arms.your drug use makes up for your poor genetics and makes you feel good telling everyone you are natty when you are not.

You nailed it.  I've spend the past 3000+ posts, going entirely against what I've written.
All to trick the many internet goers into thinking, I made good gains on my own, but it's all just a big charade. ::)
Joking aside, you should go easy on yourself.  Serious training isn't for everyone out there and most can barely make it to the gym.  Because you couldn't attain ample gains on your own and need your drug stack, doesn't make you a bad person, just one who has failed to accomplish a good physique, by yourself.

N

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2009, 01:33:20 AM »
You nailed it.  I've spend the past 3000+ posts, going entirely against what I've written.
All to trick the many internet goers into thinking, I made good gains on my own, but it's all just a big charade. ::)
Joking aside, you should go easy on yourself.  Serious training isn't for everyone out there and most can barely make it to the gym.  Because you couldn't attain ample gains on your own and need your drug stack, doesn't make you a bad person, just one who has failed to accomplish a good physique, by yourself.

I trained well over 10 years before touching gear  , also have dieted down natural , but hey Im natural now just like you  ;)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #30 on: December 11, 2009, 01:49:15 AM »
I trained well over 10 years before touching gear  , also have dieted down natural , but hey Im natural now just like you  ;)
The funny thing is, if you claimed to be natural and disagree with the rampant drug use in gyms...I would simply take your word.  Especially, if your physique was nothing special, like mine clearly is.
N

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #31 on: December 11, 2009, 01:50:53 AM »
The funny thing is, if you claimed to be natural and disagree with the rampant drug use in gyms...I would simply take your word.  Especially, if your physique was nothing special, like mine clearly is.
Yours is nothing special when you are off gear and not "great" whilst on   ;)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2009, 02:05:10 AM »
Yours is nothing special when you are off gear and not "great" whilst on   ;)
I'll agree.  The bad thing here is, I surpass 90% of people when I go to the gym...what should I tell those guys about their genetics?
Also, you'd have to go back to 94' to let me know how I look, while on gear.  When you and Marty McFly get back, give me an update fruitcake.
Without even seeing your physique, I'd lay money, you're the type of guy who comes up to me at the gym asking for a spot, then asks what I do for calves.
I clearly struck a nerve with you.  It's cool, I don't care if you take/took drugs to look not so great.  I know I look/ed like shit at 5'8 210 lean.  I'm sure you look much better.  We all get it, you're the man. 8)
Do you even have a shot posted?  I'd guess no, without a second thought.
Don't even comment on that one, you'll just make yourself look worse.
N

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2009, 02:18:49 AM »
I'll agree.  The bad thing here is, I surpass 90% of people when I go to the gym...what should I tell those guys about their genetics?
Also, you'd have to go back to 94' to let me know how I look, while on gear.  When you and Marty McFly get back, give me an update fruitcake.
Without even seeing your physique, I'd lay money, you're the type of guy who comes up to me at the gym asking for a spot, then asks what I do for calves.
I clearly struck a nerve with you.  It's cool, I don't care if you take/took drugs to look not so great.  I know I look/ed like shit at 5'8 210 lean.  I'm sure you look much better.  We all get it, you're the man. 8)
Do you even have a shot posted?  I'd guess no, without a second thought.
Don't even comment on that one, you'll just make yourself look worse.
Hahaha no nerve struck I just can see through your BS thats all.
You keep telling yourself and others its creatine that gives your delts/traps the androgen fullness whilst at a very low bf % , some of us know how to spot other gear users , keep living your fantasy there bro  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2009, 03:03:24 AM »
will is destroying the croatch in this thread

good work  8)
T

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2009, 03:14:29 AM »
Hahaha no nerve struck I just can see through your BS thats all.
You keep telling yourself and others its creatine that gives your delts/traps the androgen fullness whilst at a very low bf % , some of us know how to spot other gear users , keep living your fantasy there bro  ;)
Gear user=Looks better than me.
Great philosophy.

If you weren't aware, you can actually gains a good amount of size through diet and creabloat.  Anyone will tell you, you can put on 5-7lbs easy with creawater retention.
You need to let it go brother.  You probably don't look as good as the Croatch naturally, again, not a big deal.  Everyone has different genetics.  Be happy you go to the gym and workout.  It's more than most people do.
Again, you're probably the guy who looks great, but has no picture.
We've seen your type before on getbig.  Best advice I can give you, don't post a picture.
Let go of the hurt I may have caused you in previous posts bashing pretenders.

Getbig, even at 3:15am, all the battles are not finished.  We must fight on.  To prove our internet warriorhood!!!!
That'll show em'.
 ;D ;D
N

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2009, 04:29:51 AM »
You got it correct, but it was 16 years ago.
If you go from A-B with no drugs, I'd consider it natural.  Most would say clean, either way, same thing.I thought I needed steroids at the age of 18 to be bigger, not realizing, size comes with time.  After feeling like a piece of trash being a walking contradiction, lying to anyone inquiring on "how I got my size", I manned up, moved on....trained on my own.
I couldn't imagine being a middle aged guy going around ingesting xyz, then telling their wife/friends..."I don't take anything."
It's sad.  I saw this at an early age, learned from my mistakes, put on over 50lbs of lean mass on my own.

50 lbs of lean mass?  I call bullshit.  How did you get this tested?  What was your start weight and what was your BF% when you started?

BTW stud once you juiced your always a juicer!!!!!!!     ;D :) :D ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2009, 04:39:33 AM »
I don't hate juicers, I just think it's sad most people in a gym can't hack it on their own.
You apparently have zero clue what you're speaking of.
Don't juice.
Well above average IQ.
Genetics, do not suck for lifting.
You=FAIL
 ;)

I apologize for hurting your feelings in regards to placing worth in drug gains.  I know it's probably hard for guys like you to do much around a set of weights on your own.  Again, don't feel bad, you're in the majority.

Making fun of addicts is mean, Croatch.

It's not their fault.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2009, 04:45:40 AM »
Making fun of addicts is mean, Croatch.

It's not their fault.
Steroids arent an addictive drug

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2009, 04:51:23 AM »
Conclusive proof Crotch is a hopeless narcissistic douchebag......he actually has the sack to refer to himself in the third person.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2009, 04:54:29 AM »

You must have never used them.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2009, 05:03:50 AM »
You must have never used them.

I have and they have zero addictive qualities.  Thats sorta why law,FDA testified in 1990 that they shouldnt be classified with street and rec drugs.,  You can look that up

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2009, 05:04:08 AM »

I'm using the DSMV definitions of substance abuse and dependence.

Good Lord, Cross-of-Iron!!! That bitch is smokin' hot!!

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2009, 05:11:05 AM »

No physical cravings or withdrawl sorry.  One is a rec drug and one is a performance drug that was lumped into a category by misinformed people

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2009, 05:12:59 AM »
I have and they have zero addictive qualities.  Thats sorta why law,FDA testified in 1990 that they shouldnt be classified with street and rec drugs.,  You can look that up

The FDA is a fucking joke. I'm not saying that they should be in the same class as street drugs. As far as them not being addictive...who do you think you're kidding? I'm not anti-steroids but I'm not in denial either.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2009, 05:13:21 AM »

No physical cravings or withdrawl sorry.  One is a rec drug and one is a performance drug that was lumped into a category by misinformed people

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2009, 05:17:25 AM »
The FDA is a fucking joke. I'm not saying that they should be in the same class as street drugs. As far as them not being addictive...who do you think you're kidding? I'm not anti-steroids but I'm not in denial either.
Well which is it?  Your say they shouldnt be in the same class as street drugs which are all considrered addictive.   Which class should it be in since they arent addictive then? 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2009, 05:21:38 AM »
No physical cravings or withdrawl sorry.  One is a rec drug and one is a performance drug that was lumped into a category by misinformed people

You either don't understand the definition or are in total denial about the extent to which some users depend on steroids to cope with life. Either way I don't care because the "It won't ever happen to me", "I'm smarter with the drugs than that guy", "Im bridging", "steroids are safe", "GH doesn't cause huge guts", etc... shit has just gotten too old for any amusement.

cross-of-iron

• Getbig IV
  • TRIBALISMO BLANCO
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2009, 05:21:43 AM »

Steroid withdrawal symptoms include mood swings, insomnia, restlessness, reduced libido, decreased appetite and depression. Depression is considered to be one of the most dangerous steroid withdrawal symptoms, which is known to persist for a year or more especially if you have abused these drugs. This steroid withdrawal symptom does not only affect the mind but the body as well; you can experience headaches, fatigue, back aches, and joint pains.  

I've experienced some of these myself. I'm not misinformed and I'd imagine I've used them longer then you have because you obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Next time you say to yourself that steroids aren't addictive
you should refer to some older threads with bodybuilders who continue to use after having a kidney transplant or heart surgery.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2009, 05:35:10 AM »
Steroid withdrawal symptoms include mood swings, insomnia, restlessness, reduced libido, decreased appetite and depression. Depression is considered to be one of the most dangerous steroid withdrawal symptoms, which is known to persist for a year or more especially if you have abused these drugs. This steroid withdrawal symptom does not only affect the mind but the body as well; you can experience headaches, fatigue, back aches, and joint pains.  

I've experienced some of these myself. I'm not misinformed and I'd imagine I've used them longer then you have because you obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Next time you say to yourself that steroids aren't addictive
you should refer to some older threads with bodybuilders who continue to use after having a kidney transplant or heart surgery.
Your symtoms have never happened to me and ive used for years.  HCG and clomid cure the libido.  Heroin is addictive.  crack is addictive. Nobody robs people while they are going through steroid withdrawl.  You dont see people at rehab for steroid withdrawl.  My point is steroids and street drugs have way different qualities with steroids not having the same addiction characteristics