Author Topic: Dick Cheney is predicting the Republican Party is in for a big 2010  (Read 497 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Cheney makes big 2010 prediction

(CNN) - As President Barack Obama nears one year in office, Dick Cheney is predicting the Republican Party is in for a big 2010.

"I think we'll pick up a lot of seats," the former vice president told Fox New's Sean Hannity Tuesday. "Prospects for the Republicans in 2010 are very good."

Next November, all 435 seats in the House and more than a third in the Senate are up for grabs. Democrats will be defending their 258-177 margin in the House and 20-seat advantage in the Senate.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Re: Dick Cheney is predicting the Republican Party is in for a big 2010
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 08:34:20 PM »
In his VP debate with Lieberman, Cheney said the Iraq war would cost $80 billion and most of it would be paid for with Iraqi oil proceeds.  ::)

There are real GOP leaders in the party.  Why do people keep listening to this man?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2009, 08:36:01 PM »
There are real GOP leaders in the party.   Why do people keep listening to this man?

Who do you like, Bay?

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2009, 08:36:47 PM »
In his VP debate with Lieberman, Cheney said the Iraq war would cost $80 billion and most of it would be paid for with Iraqi oil proceeds.  ::)

There are real GOP leaders in the party.  Why do people keep listening to this man?

If you haven't noticed the "news" networks are going to get the most controversial person they can find to interview. Hoping they will say something stupid or informatory to cause a ruckus
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2009, 04:04:27 PM »
Who do you like, Bay?

Well, I don’t necessarily like any of them; the people I respect most are largely retired or off the scene: William Weld, William Cohen, Christine Todd Whitman, Colin Powell, John Warner, Warren Rudman, Jim Gilmore, Ron Paul.  I was impressed by George Ryan’s moratorium on the death penalty at the time.

Of those currently in office, Susan Collins, Olympia Snowe, are respectable, but I think Robert Gates is the most credible person in the party right now.