Author Topic: Bob: Why did you always hate on Craig Titus?  (Read 15268 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Bob: Why did you always hate on Craig Titus?
« Reply #75 on: December 14, 2009, 07:12:25 AM »
in terms of of being standup human being,and being honest and making a living in pro bbing which in itself is a miracle chic > titus are in 2 totally opposite ends of the spectrum,,chic good,titus bad.i probably will never meet anyone to ask,but most i bet would say bob chic is a good guy.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2009, 07:23:12 AM »
Of course, it never occured to you that any derogatory comments directed to Craig, had nothing to do with competition?  Guess it also never crossed your mind that comments were made in RESPONSE to ones made by Craig?

As for "bitterness at trying to attain a pro card..." what would that have had to do with Craig?  I didnt know he was the one responsible for me not getting it sooner...

Whats funny is that you actually have it backwards...it was MY success that Craig was jealous of, I never heard a bad word out of Craigs mouth...until I beat him on stage. I had better contracts, and Craig saw me as a threat...

At least I never have had to hide behind a "Undercover pro" tag to say what was on my mind, like your hero Titus...
What the hell are you talking about?  You haven't said anything since you've posted here.  Just vague irrelevant responses.  The equivalent of a Neanderthal grunting.  You were never half the bodybuilder Craiggers is.  Screw.
(

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2009, 07:28:54 AM »
Chick was insanely jealous of Craigger's success with the ladies.
(

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: December 14, 2009, 07:32:12 AM »
I loved Chic's workout video.  Titus is back home, in prison.  Who is contributing to the sport and who is giving it a black eye?  ::)
X

io856

« Reply #79 on: December 14, 2009, 07:42:50 AM »
I loved Chic's workout video.  Titus is back home, in prison.  Who is contributing to the sport and who is giving it a black eye?  ::)
its not a sport(doesn't mean its a bad thing)... we already had a black eye so to speak... bodybuilding is a culture of image enhancement by any means necessary... often financially supported through questionable means...

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #80 on: December 14, 2009, 07:45:07 AM »
Chick was insanely jealous of Craigger's success with the ladies.
I highly doubt it.  Bob was a pussy killer with a nice resume of hot chicks.  Try again

io856

« Reply #81 on: December 14, 2009, 07:46:15 AM »
I highly doubt it.  Bob was a pussy killer with a nice resume of hot chicks.  Try again
Bob strikes me as one who never had trouble in that department  ;)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #82 on: December 14, 2009, 07:52:24 AM »
We never see Bob with a quality woman, this is why hes so jelous of Titus.

Farewell. i thought it would be good to end on 6066 posts.
talk shit about how skinny i am and how im a loser all you want manlets and haters, i won't be here to see it, and this time theres probably no coming back so you can celebrate.

My life is becoming busy again soon, getbig sucks up too much time, I can't half ass post, It's either i post extremely high amounts or i remove the forum from favourites list and never come here.

Also the intelligent people are very few on getbig, most recently AXA, decide left and many more in the past all gone, Ron or any admin can timeout or delete my account like you did to ASJs i no longer care. There are some intelligent/funny people left i don't need to give examples it's obvious who they are, they rarely post now anyway.

Heres the unreleased picture from July 23rd 2009 when the other classic was taken. 40cm arm

Titus never looked this bad, even at his trial he looked better lol.

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: December 14, 2009, 08:09:42 AM »
I disagree.  Like most Professional Bodybuilders, Chick's face is hard to look at.  That's why the majority of these guys work out so hard: To take attention away from their face.  Titus is the rare pro bodybuilder who is not only built like a god, but is devilishly handsome as well.  The homely bob chick was not lucky with the ladies by any stretch of the imagination.  Do not let him tell you otherwise.
(

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: December 14, 2009, 08:14:13 AM »
yes i would rather look like i do in those pictures than bob in full offseason. lol

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #85 on: December 14, 2009, 08:25:38 AM »
The homely bob chick was not lucky with the ladies by any stretch of the imagination.  Do not let him tell you otherwise.

Search for pictures of Brenda Kelly, Tiffany Remley to start- those are two of Bob's ex-girlfriends. His wife Toscha (sp?) occasionally posts here, is pretty cute herself.

Bob has always had a reputation for being a ladies man. Once again, as with most of your posts RMK, you're off base here. :)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2009, 08:33:30 AM »

Search for pictures of Brenda Kelly, Tiffany Remley to start- those are two of Bob's ex-girlfriends. His wife Toscha (sp?) occasionally posts here, is pretty cute herself.

Bob has always had a reputation for being a ladies man. Once again, as with most of your posts RMK, you're off base here. :)
NO,, was off when he said titus was devilshly handsome...

io856

« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2009, 08:35:28 AM »
I disagree.  Like most Professional Bodybuilders, Chick's face is hard to look at.  That's why the majority of these guys work out so hard: To take attention away from their face.  Titus is the rare pro bodybuilder who is not only built like a god, but is devilishly handsome as well.  The homely bob chick was not lucky with the ladies by any stretch of the imagination.  Do not let him tell you otherwise.
there are many many flaws in this post

perhaps indicative of your own life experience

The RedMeatKid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2009, 08:35:51 AM »

Bob could get sympathy date here and there, sure.  Oh and by the way, Titus already had the first two broads listed there...and please, let's not bring his wife's name into this.
(

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2009, 09:41:51 AM »
I disagree.  Like most Professional Bodybuilders, Chick's face is hard to look at.  That's why the majority of these guys work out so hard: To take attention away from their face.  Titus is the rare pro bodybuilder who is not only built like a god, but is devilishly handsome as well.  The homely bob chick was not lucky with the ladies by any stretch of the imagination.  Do not let him tell you otherwise.
Yeah well "homely" Bob is enjoying life and banging his wife while the "devilishly handsome one" is sharing showers.  He's not going to have any opportunities with the ladies anytime soon 

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2009, 09:47:15 AM »
Yeah well "homely" Bob is enjoying life and banging his wife while the "devilishly handsome one" is sharing showers.  He's not going to have any opportunities with the ladies anytime soon 

At this precise moment, Titus is probably some inmate's "lady".

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #91 on: December 14, 2009, 09:50:57 AM »
Bob looks like he's got quite the hog.
Deep Tissue Massage

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: December 14, 2009, 09:53:17 AM »
Bob looks like he's got quite the hog.

Probably not enough "icing on the cake". Or maybe just the icing but not the cake. Whatever.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #93 on: December 14, 2009, 10:35:00 AM »
Titus was a bit of an asshole/scammer to begin with, his downfall was getting into the rec drugs (ecstasy, ghb, coke, h) wayyyy too hard, letting it overcome his and kelly's life, I don't thinka  sober Kelly and Craig would have murdered that fitness girl they were f*cking.

zwide

• Getbig II
  • hard work is the only way
« Reply #94 on: December 14, 2009, 12:47:06 PM »

Interesting that the measure of your SUCCESS is the number of fitness girls you bang  ::)... instead of how progressive your life is in a community be it through education, hard work  .... ;)

If one bangs 1000 girls and end up in drug rehab/prison or bangs 2 girls in the same time frame but be free and healthy - I am sure you will choose the former .... :'(

Titus's devilish face is doing wonders where he is now I guess ..... :o :-*
Hard work is the only way

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #95 on: December 14, 2009, 02:02:54 PM »
Of course, it never occured to you that any derogatory comments directed to Craig, had nothing to do with competition?  Guess it also never crossed your mind that comments were made in RESPONSE to ones made by Craig?

As for "bitterness at trying to attain a pro card..." what would that have had to do with Craig?  I didnt know he was the one responsible for me not getting it sooner...

Whats funny is that you actually have it backwards...it was MY success that Craig was jealous of, I never heard a bad word out of Craigs mouth...until I beat him on stage. I had better contracts, and Craig saw me as a threat...

At least I never have had to hide behind a "Undercover pro" tag to say what was on my mind, like your hero Titus...

To be fair you speaking your mind is never much more then, "The IFBB is great!" "Drug use is minimal!" "Everything in Bodybuilding is greater then ever!"

If you would actully speak your mind and tell the bad with the good, then perhaps you would be afforded more respect.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: December 15, 2009, 05:37:54 AM »

Lol! "Whats funny is that you actually have it backwards...it was MY success that Craig was jealous of, I never heard a bad word out of Craigs mouth...until I beat him on stage. I had better contracts, and Craig saw me as a threat..."
Hence, if you, and i again quote "never heard a bad word from Craig's mouth" (until you [eventually] beat him on stage, not counting, of course the times that he conquered you of course},then why did you persit in saying many derogatory comments towards him, when the aforementioned Titus was keeping quiet (as you have stated) towards you? Now, what was the definition of jealousy again?
I recall you acting in a most juvenile manner, depicting Titus upon a drawing, highlighting his (apparent) flaws. Again, one may deduce that this was just bitterness at his better competitive bodybuilding competitive success than yourself. Again we hereby highlight that this occured before, as you stated, he mentioned a bad word towards yourself. 
Again it must be stated that nobody is addressing your clumsy Mc, uh, 'talents' and 'hard work ethic'.

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #97 on: December 23, 2009, 06:22:04 PM »
Craig was Jelour of Bob because of Bob Italian heritage. Titus is of greek decent and everyone knows a Greek is a second rate Italian, nothing more.
shotgun on the team

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #98 on: December 23, 2009, 06:45:31 PM »
The is a big diffrence between Bob Chic, and Craig Titus.....Both are IFBB Pro bodybuilders, but one was an arch crimminal ,aswell as a swinger, the other a respected Masters Champion.Bob Chic, is a straight up honest, smart individual.Craig Titus was a cocky arrogant Meth head, who didnt care about anybody but himself.
Its amazing that to pro athletes from the same sport could be so diffrent.
I dont blame Bob for dis-liking Craig Titus, not many people liked Craig.
Craig Titus biggest fan was Craig Titus............
As far a physiques go, if you looked at both athletes when they won they both won there pro card, I think Bob Chic looked better, and was even tighter, and harder then Craig.
Bob has accomplised 10 times more then Craig has, he has acted,in numerious movies, he is a respected spokesperson.Most importantly he isnt a convicted felon who in jail for murder

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 23, 2009, 06:48:38 PM »
Craig was Jelour of Bob because of Bob Italian heritage. Titus is of greek decent and everyone knows a Greek is a second rate Italian, nothing more.
Look at the surname meanings.

Cicherillo = "Little One, Baby"  lol.

Titus = "Safe".