Author Topic: Giants G-Men Manningham  (Read 4196 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: Giants G-Men Manningham
« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2009, 08:33:59 PM »
Smith is the only one ballin out! Mike Williams thought that he was GOD and he reminded me of Charles Rodgers, out of M$U. I am a Lions fan and was in Michigan when both of these guys played and look where they are at now. Rodgers is a drunk! Mike Williams could not even make the Titans as a 2nd string Tight End. Keyshawn is one to give advice.  ::) ::)
Charles Rogers?   oooo that hurt but IS true.    Had Mike went to Dallas while wwe had Bledsoe, life would have been roses for both MIke and Dallas.   He was a freak his freshman yr.....his only competition was at Tuesday practices....and paying the art lab to color his books.
((-::

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2009, 08:42:55 PM »
Charles Rogers?   oooo that hurt but IS true.    Had Mike went to Dallas while wwe had Bledsoe, life would have been roses for both MIke and Dallas.   He was a freak his freshman yr.....his only competition was at Tuesday practices....and paying the art lab to color his books.

Charles Rodgers threw everything away and was a cocky ass when he played with the Lions. Rodgers was 6'5 coming out of M$U and ran a 4.39 for a 6'5 receiver. Rodgers was the can miss prospect coming out of college but like Mario, Charles liked the women and the weed way tooooo much. I was at a bar in Saginaw, Michigan and he was tipping girls like $2,000 a table but he never put in the "work" to become a successful NFL player. Thank God that Calvin Johnson has turned out to be productive!!
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2009, 12:47:52 PM »
Charles Rodgers threw everything away and was a cocky ass when he played with the Lions. Rodgers was 6'5 coming out of M$U and ran a 4.39 for a 6'5 receiver. Rodgers was the can miss prospect coming out of college but like Mario, Charles liked the women and the weed way tooooo much. I was at a bar in Saginaw, Michigan and he was tipping girls like $2,000 a table but he never put in the "work" to become a successful NFL player. Thank God that Calvin Johnson has turned out to be productive!!
Now Detroit has a REAL qb,   any wr can be productive.  Kitna was ok   but was on IR almost every year.  WR's are hard to chose from.  There are the TO (talent but issues...then there are the slow ones who still get open...the tiny speedy ones  and the no talent but works hard ala Patrick Crayton!!!!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2009, 03:00:40 PM »
Now Detroit has a REAL qb,   any wr can be productive.  Kitna was ok   but was on IR almost every year.  WR's are hard to chose from.  There are the TO (talent but issues...then there are the slow ones who still get open...the tiny speedy ones  and the no talent but works hard ala Patrick Crayton!!!!

Kitna was not ok....Kitna is not even worth being mentioned of.  :D
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2009, 07:37:18 PM »
Kitna was not ok....Kitna is not even worth being mentioned of.  :D
I trust him God forbid Folk kicks Romo's index wide right.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 17, 2009, 07:46:12 PM »
I trust him God forbid Folk kicks Romo's index wide right.

I do not even trust him holding a kick  :D Slomo is better at that.  8)
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 17, 2009, 07:55:03 PM »
I do not even trust him holding a kick  :D Slomo is better at that.  8)
Get off Tony's back.   I haven't had a reason to want my foot up his ass the last 2 weeks. He must be doing something right. 

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 17, 2009, 08:17:28 PM »
Get off Tony's back.   I haven't had a reason to want my foot up his ass the last 2 weeks. He must be doing something right. 

The cheerleaders are the only good thing that the Cowboys have.  ;D
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 17, 2009, 08:23:44 PM »
The cheerleaders are the only good thing that the Cowboys have.  ;D
Ok with me.   

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #34 on: December 21, 2009, 01:45:56 PM »
Another chance for the Gmens D to torture me tonight >:(

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 21, 2009, 01:47:50 PM »
Another chance for the Gmens D to torture me tonight >:(
Hail to the Redskins!!!!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #36 on: December 21, 2009, 01:55:52 PM »
Hail to the Redskins!!!!

Both our teams are going nowhere this year :(

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 21, 2009, 03:03:49 PM »

Both our teams are going nowhere this year :(
Well from now till 11 pm  ( pct), I am the biggest Redskin fan. After that, its all about D' Boyz !!!!