Author Topic: Anyone see 'Dexter' tonight?  (Read 3103 times)

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV
Re: Anyone see 'Dexter' tonight?
« Reply #25 on: December 18, 2009, 11:20:44 AM »
fantastic show, fantastic season, fantastic end to the season.

fucking awful long agonising wait till next season 

Agreed!  That last episode was a real shocker.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2010, 09:37:02 PM »
fantastic show, fantastic season, fantastic end to the season.

fucking awful long agonising wait till next season  >:(

Michael C. Hall says he’s being treated for cancer

Michael C. Hall of “Dexter” fame has been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma, but is on the road to recovery. In a statement yesterday, Hall said he was fortunate to be diagnosed with a “treatable and curable condition,” and thanked his doctors and nurses for their expertise. The actor’s spokesguy, Craig Bankey, said the cancer is in remission and Hall’s treatment will continue as planned. Hall, 38, is expected to attend Sunday night’s  Golden Globe Awards with his wife and “Dexter” co-star, Jennifer Carpenter. Bankey said Hall will return to filming the fifth season of the creepy Showtime drama later this year.

http://news.bostonherald.com/track/star_tracks/view.bg?articleid=1225492&srvc=home&position=also
:

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2010, 11:09:38 PM »

Michael C. Hall says he’s being treated for cancer

Michael C. Hall of “Dexter” fame has been diagnosed with Hodgkin’s lymphoma, but is on the road to recovery. In a statement yesterday, Hall said he was fortunate to be diagnosed with a “treatable and curable condition,” and thanked his doctors and nurses for their expertise. The actor’s spokesguy, Craig Bankey, said the cancer is in remission and Hall’s treatment will continue as planned. Hall, 38, is expected to attend Sunday night’s  Golden Globe Awards with his wife and “Dexter” co-star, Jennifer Carpenter. Bankey said Hall will return to filming the fifth season of the creepy Showtime drama later this year.

http://news.bostonherald.com/track/star_tracks/view.bg?articleid=1225492&srvc=home&position=also

What in the fuck is a "spokesguy"? ???
S

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2010, 07:48:04 AM »
Not a show i've ever got into. My mother is a big fan.

Am i alone in being kind of wierded out by the fact his wife plays sister in the show?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2010, 07:51:33 AM »
fortunately, Micheal C. hall has beaten lymphoma

that show is my reason for living