Author Topic: Wolfe holds Chad Nicholls responsible.  (Read 9431 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: Wolfe holds Chad Nicholls responsible.
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2009, 02:25:31 PM »
Flex looked best in 93, long before he ever worked with Chad.
99 was his best condition. 
((-::

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2009, 08:37:29 AM »
Flex looked best in 93, long before he ever worked with Chad.

QFT , that was under joe mcneil  8)
175lbs by 31st July

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2009, 01:09:58 PM »
QFT , that was under joe mcneil  8)
That's another name I keeo hearing about.   More having to do Dexter Jackson!!!!!

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2009, 02:10:41 PM »
That's another name I keeo hearing about.   More having to do Dexter Jackson!!!!!

yes i believe joe retired after working with flex around that time. flex told dex he should hound the guy until he agrees to work with him as he's the best he's ever worked with. dex did and joe agreed.

dex became mr o.

the end  8)  :D
175lbs by 31st July

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2009, 03:48:14 PM »
barring ronnie ( who he also fucked up with last minute prep a few times).

who else had he done amazing things with kamali ? titus? flex's kidney? burke's kidney? prince's kindney? etc etc

yes he's great.  ::)
I think he prep'd Lenda after Kim retired.  Kamali and Titus were improving little by little, neither had freakish genetics.

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2009, 03:54:28 PM »
Dennis seems like a nice guy, but doesn't seem too driven. At least from the couple of videos I've seen, he lacked that Yates/Coleman intensity that others like Branch or even Kai bring. Gret genetics only take you so far.. I like his physique, but he's gotta bring it..

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2009, 03:58:26 PM »
Dennis seems like a nice guy, but doesn't seem too driven. At least from the couple of videos I've seen, he lacked that Yates/Coleman intensity that others like Branch or even Kai bring. Gret genetics only take you so far.. I like his physique, but he's gotta bring it..
He will walk over Brach and Kai as soon as he "gets it going"!   He had a bad year....there's nowhere else to go but up.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 11, 2009, 10:09:34 AM »
I think he prep'd Lenda after Kim retired.  Kamali and Titus were improving little by little, neither had freakish genetics.

i couldn't disagree more both titus and kamali looked like shit after they teamed up with chad. both looked great pre-chad.
175lbs by 31st July

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2009, 12:20:13 PM »
i couldn't disagree more both titus and kamali looked like shit after they teamed up with chad. both looked great pre-chad.
I guess I never really had any interest seeing either.   

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #34 on: December 11, 2009, 09:46:34 PM »
yes i believe joe retired after working with flex around that time. flex told dex he should hound the guy until he agrees to work with him as he's the best he's ever worked with. dex did and joe agreed.

dex became mr o.

the end  8)  :D
Apparently it was said that Flex didn't want to do all the stuff that Joe wanted him to do...it fucked him up. In his book, he was having complications from being in such extreme condition in 1992 and 1993. Having to go to the hospital for severe dehydration and kidney problems.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 12, 2009, 10:27:51 AM »
Apparently it was said that Flex didn't want to do all the stuff that Joe wanted him to do...it fucked him up. In his book, he was having complications from being in such extreme condition in 1992 and 1993. Having to go to the hospital for severe dehydration and kidney problems.

did it mention all the party drugs flex was also taking ?
175lbs by 31st July

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 15, 2009, 07:13:10 PM »
Wasn't he with Neal Spruce and Charles during that time?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: December 16, 2009, 07:07:53 AM »
Wasn't he with Neal Spruce and Charles during that time?
That could have been in. 1992, q993 was when he went with Mcneil.

Fatpanda I'm trying to find where he talks about himself being so sick in the early 90's... It wasn't the party drugs, it was the diurectics. Dillett and Momo and everybody else was getting in extreme condition because of them...but it fucks with the kidneys. He was dehydrated and in the hospital.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 16, 2009, 12:47:56 PM »
That could have been in. 1992, q993 was when he went with Mcneil.

Fatpanda I'm trying to find where he talks about himself being so sick in the early 90's... It wasn't the party drugs, it was the diurectics. Dillett and Momo and everybody else was getting in extreme condition because of them...but it fucks with the kidneys. He was dehydrated and in the hospital.
Add Mike Mattarazo