Author Topic: Sust only  (Read 10536 times)

g101

• Getbig IV
Re: Sust only
« Reply #50 on: December 24, 2009, 07:48:34 PM »
Omnadren 1250mg/week
anabol 30mg/day
arimidex 1mg eod
ephedrine 75mg / 3 times per day

this cycle above is for people who want to feel like a god and not care about anything or anyone else. atleast it did for me  ;)
also if you notice there's no underground garbage in that cycle.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #51 on: December 24, 2009, 09:50:51 PM »
who said anything About using a whole cc every time half a cc 4x a week is still 500mgs

That's just being a human pincushion... like I said, this comes down to personal preference... I don't like scar tissue, if you guys like pinning every day or 3 x a day... it's your body, I'm just saying it's unnecessary, I don't see why everyone's getting all upset over this. No need to go into name calling and shit.

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: December 25, 2009, 12:02:46 AM »
how is It not necessary with Sust? that's like the guy not that long ago on here who said run Tren Acetate once per week.....if you Don.'t like pinning then use something with a longer ester like test e or cyp. and with the Shit talkin i agree with ya its not necessary i'm here to educate myself further and help out anyone i can i Jus Don.'t agree with some information bein passed on when its not correct...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #53 on: December 25, 2009, 12:25:08 AM »
how is It not necessary with Sust? that's like the guy not that long ago on here who said run Tren Acetate once per week.....if you Don.'t like pinning then use something with a longer ester like test e or cyp. and with the Shit talkin i agree with ya its not necessary i'm here to educate myself further and help out anyone i can i Jus Don.'t agree with some information bein passed on when its not correct...

That's just it though, you can't disprove me and I can't disprove you, there is no studies/literature that supports it. If anything it's the opposite, for proper medical (HRT) use, Sustanon 250 is injected once every 7-10 days, those are the actual directions on real legit boxes of Organon Sustanon 250.

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #54 on: December 25, 2009, 02:27:26 PM »
Omnadren 1250mg/week
anabol 30mg/day
arimidex 1mg eod
ephedrine 75mg / 3 times per day

this cycle above is for people who want to feel like a god and not care about anything or anyone else. atleast it did for me  ;)
also if you notice there's no underground garbage in that cycle.

confused at the ephedrine part of the cycle what is it for?  When I take ephedrine I take 24mg (here in canada they come in 8 mg small tabs so I take 3) and I feel heartbeat up and imagine 75 mg dose would be crazy or dangerous for me at least.

4thAD

« Reply #55 on: December 25, 2009, 08:34:27 PM »
That's just being a human pincushion... like I said, this comes down to personal preference... I don't like scar tissue, if you guys like pinning every day or 3 x a day... it's your body, I'm just saying it's unnecessary, I don't see why everyone's getting all upset over this. No need to go into name calling and shit.

Haha LMFAO, your the one who came on here calling members here morons. You call people names all over this board.

4thAD

« Reply #56 on: December 25, 2009, 08:39:31 PM »
That's just it though, you can't disprove me and I can't disprove you, there is no studies/literature that supports it. If anything it's the opposite, for proper medical (HRT) use, Sustanon 250 is injected once every 7-10 days, those are the actual directions on real legit boxes of Organon Sustanon 250.

Like I said, whats on paper and what really works are two very different things. I have a friend who was just prescribed 100mg test c, once e3w. Now that's just asinine. We all know that doesn't work. Especially for keeping blood levels stable.

Bottom line sust should be shot eod for best results. If you dont want to pin that frequently your better off using test e or c.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #57 on: December 25, 2009, 10:14:12 PM »
Like I said, whats on paper and what really works are two very different things. I have a friend who was just prescribed 100mg test c, once e3w. Now that's just asinine. We all know that doesn't work. Especially for keeping blood levels stable.

Bottom line sust should be shot eod for best results. If you dont want to pin that frequently your better off using test e or c.

Apples and Oranges buddy... as for my initial outburst, I got back on dbol after a few days off.. lol, I was snapping @ everything and everyone the last few days :)

machine380

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2010, 05:11:09 PM »
New to this forum, but not new to the game, I read this, and I just came off 500mg a week of sus, I did it twice a week, mon thur, got gains and it worked well, but my next cycle I will do the 125mg eod, I agree it would work better, to sum it up doing it eod will keep you from peaking and then dropping into a valley, form the prop,keeps you more on a level doing it eod, my opinion on the whole being a pin cushion doing it eod is if your going to play the game, you might as well play it the best you can.

4thAD

« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2010, 06:58:18 PM »
New to this forum, but not new to the game, I read this, and I just came off 500mg a week of sus, I did it twice a week, mon thur, got gains and it worked well, but my next cycle I will do the 125mg eod, I agree it would work better, to sum it up doing it eod will keep you from peaking and then dropping into a valley, form the prop,keeps you more on a level doing it eod, my opinion on the whole being a pin cushion doing it eod is if your going to play the game, you might as well play it the best you can.

You said that very well my friend. Welcome to the board.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2010, 05:54:38 PM »
What ever happen wiggs.  Thinking of doing Omnadren, was going to roll 1 amo eod but saw that 1/2 amp eod is effective getting close to 500 mg per week.  Was going to front load with dbol and end the 16 weeks with var, clen and t3.  Was going to run low dose arim to stave off gyno because i am sensitive to estrogen.

Is running arim throught counter productive?  Even Nolva?

Evo

• Getbig IV
  • you racku disapwin!
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2010, 05:10:15 PM »
Why pin at all if your not going to take full advantage of the drug?

Personally I dont need to see studies because I have run it both ways numerous and pinning eod makes sust feel much stronger pinning eod than 2xew. Feels stronger, and gains were superior to a noticeable difference.

EOD with sus is going to be better than 2x per week.  Blood levels will stay more stable and you are getting the most out of the prop and phenylprop to an extent.

Anyone who is disputing this needs to try it first.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2010, 05:14:25 PM »
Years ago when I did Test only cycles I would inflate and get strong and then deflate when I came off.
For something more lasting I am not a big believer in Test only cycles

Exactly and this is why so many guys shrink nowadays when they come off and clamor to get back on so soon.  They think think they will shrivel up and turn into a priest if they don't have test in their cycle.  Most of the BBers back in the day weren't big fans of test.  Test also makes you fat if you don't control your estrogen.  That's why there is a noticeable difference when you use a strong antiestrogen like Arimidex in a heavy test cycle.  The results of pure size aren't as great because of the estrogen and fat gain is reduced.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2010, 06:52:04 PM »
EOD with sus is going to be better than 2x per week.  Blood levels will stay more stable and you are getting the most out of the prop and phenylprop to an extent.

Anyone who is disputing this needs to try it first.

Won't make a difference, that was the whole point of design for the Sustanon product..and why there are 4 differently timed esters IN IT.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2010, 12:55:12 AM »
Won't make a difference, that was the whole point of design for the Sustanon product..and why there are 4 differently timed esters IN IT.

I agree.  With their logic you'd might as well inject sust ED or hell why not twice a day or fuck me how about 3-4 times a day?  I mean afterall let's take advantage of all those esters.  LMAO!  Internet broscience never ceases to amaze.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2010, 08:15:15 AM »
I agree.  With their logic you'd might as well inject sust ED or hell why not twice a day or fuck me how about 3-4 times a day?  I mean afterall let's take advantage of all those esters.  LMAO!  Internet broscience never ceases to amaze.

It's best just to keep it simple in my opinion. If someone feels the need to take advantage of the shortest acting ester in the four blend mix, and shoot ED or EOD then let them. I'll just take advantage of all the esters combined and shoot twice a week, keep it simple.
If I were to do a sust only - I'd go with twice a week.
If I were to mix it with faster acting compunds like tren ace then I would do EOD, and use the tren to cut it.