Author Topic: OFF TOPIC Radio #51- Shelby Starnes AND Author of Muscle, Jon Hotten  (Read 6264 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: OFF TOPIC Radio #51- Shelby Starnes AND Author of Muscle, Jon Hotten
« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2009, 10:51:52 AM »
Derek dislikes "crappy ass" accents. Interesting.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2009, 02:21:35 PM »
Hey BLOCKHEAD! Did you hear the show?! I told everyone how pathetically weak and small you are! lol...

A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2009, 02:26:06 PM »
sorry Vince... Carl is supposed to read the GB shoutouts. Next time Bro!

Alright I'll let you off since its the holidays but next time I'll have to break your kneecaps.  BTW, wtf was that crap about GX and DA???  I couldn't understand a word GX was saying, sounded like he had some marbles in his mouth or something and DA was DA as usual.
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #28 on: December 24, 2009, 02:28:37 PM »

Alright I'll let you off since its the holidays but next time I'll have to break your kneecaps.  BTW, wtf was that crap about GX and DA???  I couldn't understand a word GX was saying, sounded like he had some marbles in his mouth or something and DA was DA as usual.
I think Vince and Billyguns would be good on Off Topic, what do you think Vince?

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 24, 2009, 02:36:42 PM »

GX is a very mild mannered southern gentleman. He talks softly...
A

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 24, 2009, 02:37:58 PM »
I think Vince and Billyguns would be good on Off Topic, what do you think Vince?

I'm working on getting Billy on the show, but he has a serious beef with Palumbo and Rx in general, so he might not be willing to come on.

(I'll bet Blockhead is at another friggin Christmas party... that dude goes to more parties....)
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2009, 02:44:18 PM »
I'm working on getting Billy on the show, but he has a serious beef with Palumbo and Rx in general, so he might not be willing to come on.

(I'll bet Blockhead is at another friggin Christmas party... that dude goes to more parties....)

Just to let your know, It'll be awhile before I'll have time to do another show.  Too many projects right now and January is the busiest month for fitness but I'll keep listening in
A

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2009, 02:45:54 PM »

I'll sub for Billyguns

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 24, 2009, 03:13:25 PM »
Originally Posted by ANABOLIC1  
About as much as it does to make references about my profession over the radio while being too pussy to mention even a username?

Originally Posted by Aaron Singerman
Be sure to listen to the show tomorrow...

Did I miss your on-air retort? Don't remember hearing anything.  

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2009, 04:37:55 PM »
Originally Posted by ANABOLIC1  
About as much as it does to make references about my profession over the radio while being too pussy to mention even a username?

Originally Posted by Aaron Singerman
Be sure to listen to the show tomorrow...

Did I miss your on-air retort? Don't remember hearing anything.  

I decided not to give the guy any airtime... His Jew shtick is so old and tired.
A

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: December 24, 2009, 05:26:39 PM »
Im boycotting the show until I am a guest  8) 8)

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #36 on: December 24, 2009, 06:26:31 PM »
I HAVE to ask about the glasses...

More guys who get below 8% bodyfat who consider wearing glasses...Esp. if they tan heavily...The eyes are the first thing to show aging...And some of these bodybuilders livers are so taxed, the whites of the eyes are a nice hazy shade of yellow...

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2009, 06:31:50 PM »
Fuck Aaron, THE BEEF could not hear 1 word Jon said. Can it be remastered ( increase Jon's volume  ) in post production.

Have you contacted Phil yet?

THE BEEF

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2009, 07:20:59 PM »
Hey BLOCKHEAD! Did you hear the show?! I told everyone how pathetically weak and small you are! lol...

Nigro, please! I can hold my own against any mofo in any gym anytime and any where... except, Justin Troponin. That ni gga is HARSH!

I wish I could have had you ask Shelby on his deep hopeless romantic tendencies which causes him to keep his ga y looking glasses (originality, uniqueness, individualism) and his constant spamming of the boards ( intelligence, popularity, noteriety, recgonition) which are all qualities a woman wants but with him it isn't working so well and he will forever fall into the... "Umm, I mean, like, sooo.. okay, I mean.. Shelby is like nice but he's like real weird and I look at him more like a brother, you know? " category until he gets his act together.

- Block!
?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 24, 2009, 07:39:16 PM »
Nigro, please! I can hold my own against any mofo in any gym anytime and any where... except, Justin Troponin. That ni gga is HARSH!

I wish I could have had you ask Shelby on his deep hopeless romantic tendencies which causes him to keep his ga y looking glasses (originality, uniqueness, individualism) and his constant spamming of the boards ( intelligence, popularity, noteriety, recgonition) which are all qualities a woman wants but with him it isn't working so well and he will forever fall into the... "Umm, I mean, like, sooo.. okay, I mean.. Shelby is like nice but he's like real weird and I look at him more like a brother, you know? " category until he gets his act together.

- Block!

He was too busy discussing boring topics like how he used to hop trains and live in flop houses a few years ago. It had zero to even do with bodybuilding.

I fell asleep about 15 minutes into the interview.

You really dropped the ball this time Singerman.

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 24, 2009, 07:49:37 PM »
Fuck Aaron, THE BEEF could not hear 1 word Jon said. Can it be remastered ( increase Jon's volume  ) in post production.

Have you contacted Phil yet?

THE BEEF

I'll have to re-listen to it... That's the first I've heard about it!
A

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: December 24, 2009, 07:50:50 PM »
He was too busy discussing boring topics like how he used to hop trains and live in flop houses a few years ago. It had zero to even do with bodybuilding.

I fell asleep about 15 minutes into the interview.

You really dropped the ball this time Singerman.

I felt like the most interesting and unique part of Shelby's story wasn't BBing related. We will have him back on again to talk strictly dieting and training.
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 24, 2009, 07:54:27 PM »

I felt like the most interesting and unique part of Shelby's story wasn't BBing related. We will have him back on again to talk strictly dieting and training.

You should have sabotaged him as soon as he joined the show with quotes from Block and other board members who have been critical of him lately.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!