Author Topic: Gastric bypass surgery  (Read 3465 times)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Gastric bypass surgery
« on: December 22, 2009, 01:18:27 AM »
I don't understand how people can be proud of losing weight in this manner. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Gastric bypass surgery
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2009, 01:19:19 AM »
It should be called "Lazy Ass Bypass Surgery"

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2009, 02:53:01 AM »

Worst of all, of all the people who I have known to have the procedure, ALL have put the weight back....and then some.  ::)

No fucking discipline, no pride, no nothing.  :-\
HAHA, RON.....

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2009, 02:57:52 AM »

So you should be proud taking drugs to loose weight?

G.O.A.T.

• Getbig II
  • TEAM LESNAR
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2009, 03:13:52 AM »
I work in a business office with majority women. They will throw a spread for any excuse possible and eat thier ass into obesity. Then they get the surgery and secretly throw up in there trash cans because they still can't fight the urge to eat. It's rediculous. They all look like they have been deflated. Then some blow back up bigger than they were. What's funny is that they like to question me on the way I eat and work out. I am a manager and have to bite my togue becuase it's a Union environment. I just wish one day I could rip into the whle office about how fucking pathetic they are. I have actually heard some say they are wating to hit the 50lb overwieght mark so insurance will pay for it. So instead of using the will power to lose the wieght, they use it to gain it to get the surgery, how fucked is that. Not to mention the time off they have to take because of all the medical issues.
TEAM LESNAR

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2009, 09:49:29 AM »
Worst of all, of all the people who I have known to have the procedure, ALL have put the weight back....and then some.  ::)

No fucking discipline, no pride, no nothing.  :-\

I've known about five people that have had the surgery and they all got fat again, people are pathetic.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2009, 10:08:10 AM »
....and they say steroids are cheating and unnatural   ::)    These hogs NEVER go to a gym first.  They always look for the easy way to transform their bodies.  It's a shame that health insurance even pays for this shit

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2009, 10:13:23 AM »
Golfer John Daly just went with the LAP BAND surgery

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2009, 10:16:48 AM »
so someone attempts to lose weight...and you ridicule them for it...u ridicule them for being fat and when they try something to lose weight..they are ridiculed again? 

bunch of fucking retards...
footloose and fancy free

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2009, 10:18:13 AM »
so someone attempts to lose weight...and you ridicule them for it...u ridicule them for being fat and when they try something to lose weight..they are ridiculed again? 

Hi John Daly

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2009, 10:20:17 AM »

Psst. Your vagina is filled with sand.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2009, 10:21:21 AM »
I've once posted something like "this kind of surgery shouldn't be paid by the insurance companies" (we all pay for this in my country) with a lot of angry (formal) fat bitches as a result  ;D

Only a minority of these woman have medical issues to justify this kind of surgery.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2009, 10:23:44 AM »

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2009, 10:24:36 AM »
Psst. Your vagina is filled with sand.

isn't your mommy calling you for lunch?
footloose and fancy free

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2009, 10:25:57 AM »
I work in a business office with majority women. They will throw a spread for any excuse possible and eat thier ass into obesity. Then they get the surgery and secretly throw up in there trash cans because they still can't fight the urge to eat. It's rediculous. They all look like they have been deflated. Then some blow back up bigger than they were. What's funny is that they like to question me on the way I eat and work out. I am a manager and have to bite my togue becuase it's a Union environment. I just wish one day I could rip into the whle office about how fucking pathetic they are. I have actually heard some say they are wating to hit the 50lb overwieght mark so insurance will pay for it. So instead of using the will power to lose the wieght, they use it to gain it to get the surgery, how fucked is that. Not to mention the time off they have to take because of all the medical issues.

Fats:
"Are you on some sort of a special diet ?"

Response:
"Are you on some sort of a high fat, high sugar, high sodium diet ?"

K

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2009, 06:05:30 PM »
So you should be proud taking drugs to loose weight?
I didn't say anything about taking drugs to lose weight is ok.  I don't use drugs.  All thought I would be more proud of results I got from steroids or clen than any results I would get from surgery.  At least the drug route you still have to work for it. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2009, 06:09:11 PM »
They have no willpower.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2009, 06:17:36 PM »
Glad to say I don't know any of these people.  Not the sort I want around.  Extreme obesity is a symptom of mental imbalance.  They should at least be combining surgery with some sort of therapy to address the root of the problem, but really the surgery should be left out altogether.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2009, 06:27:16 PM »
a board member on getbigs stepdad had gastric bypass...his starting weight was 346lbs....two years later he is 402lbs.....doesnt work for everyone...i was visiting him on thanksgiving and his stepdad was there...his new diet consist of "natural suger" dr pepper, and lunchables ;D

i honestly think the guy is trying to eat himself to death

bench

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2009, 08:13:53 AM »
The Adjustable gastric band is the way to go...

You can adjust the tightness anytime you want, actually the U.S government should make these mandatory for every new born baby in the U.S.A..
K

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2009, 10:29:55 AM »
a board member on getbigs stepdad had gastric bypass...his starting weight was 346lbs....two years later he is 402lbs.....doesnt work for everyone...i was visiting him on thanksgiving and his stepdad was there...his new diet consist of "natural suger" dr pepper, and lunchables ;D

i honestly think the guy is trying to eat himself to death

bench

in all fairness he's probably saving a fortune that would otherwise be wasted on "real food"  ::)

natural sugar is the way to go tho. the high fructose corn syrup is this nation's attempt to save the midwest corn