Author Topic: Gerald Celente is 80% invested in GOLD  (Read 5955 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Gerald Celente is 80% invested in GOLD
« on: November 28, 2010, 02:48:44 PM »
Gerald Celente is 80% invested in GOLD

Gerald Celente on Goldseek radio Nov 26, 2010

part 1 of 2

part 2 of 2
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Gerald Celente is 80% invested in GOLD
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2010, 02:52:54 PM »
see, this is why it's hard to trust his predictions sometime.

He makes MORE MONEY, the more scared of the dollar, people are.

So he has every motive in the world to go on the news and predict the end of the world.

I mean - if factors changed - celente would be the LAST person to tell us - cause he'd be at risk to lose 80% of his shirt.

So while I believe a lot of what he says, we have to remember he makes his living by convincing ppl the world will end financially.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2010, 02:56:36 PM »
What does he say that you agree with.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2010, 03:02:41 PM »
What does he say that you agree with.

Some of Gerald Celente’s Forecasts for 2010

The Crash of 2010 – The Bailout Bubble is about to burst. Be prepared for the onset of the Greatest Depression.
Depression Uplift – The pursuit of elegance and affordable sophistication will raise spirits and profits.
Terrorism 2010 – Years of war in Afghanistan and Iraq ­ and now Pakistan ­ have intensified anti-American sentiment. 2010 will be the year of the lone-wolf, self-radicalized gunman.
Neo-Survivalism – A new breed of survivalist is devising ingenious stratagems to beat the crumbling system. And, they’re not all heading for the hills with AK-47′s and pork & beans.
Not Welcome Here – Fueled by fear and resentment, a global anti-immigration trend will gather force and serve as a major plank in building a new political party in the US.
TB or Not TB -  With two-thirds of Americans Too Big (TB) for their own good (and everyone else’s), 2010 will mark the outbreak of a “War on Fat,” providing a ton of business opportunities.
Mothers of Invention – Taking off with the speed of the Internet revolution, “Technology for the Poor” will be a major trend in 2010, providing products and services for newly downscaled Western consumers and impoverished consumers everywhere.
Not Made In China – A “Buy Local,” “My Country First” protectionist backlash will deliver a big “No” to unrestrained globalism and open solid niches for local and domestic manufacturers.
The Next Big Thing – Just as the traditional print media (newspapers/magazines) were scooped by Internet competition, so too will new communication technologies herald the end of the TV networks as we know them.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 03:06:01 PM »

So he has every motive in the world to go on the news and predict the end of the world.

I mean - if factors changed - celente would be the LAST person to tell us - cause he'd be at risk to lose 80% of his shirt.

So while I believe a lot of what he says, we have to remember he makes his living by convincing ppl the world will end financially.

I have to disagree here 240. While some may see a 'supposed conflict of interest', ...another way of looking at that is 'he puts his money where his mouth is'. He 'walks his talk'. He's not pushing gold because he's invested in it, ...he's invested in gold because he believes in it.

Gerald Celente doesn't make his living by convincing people the world will end financially, he makes his living predicting the trends. It's all in the data... he's simply putting the pieces together, and acting accordingly... just as Marc Faber, Peter Schiff, Jim Willie et al. The handwriting is very clearly on the wall, and the evidence has been there for years, ...people have simply ignored it to the point where we are today, ...and it can no longer be ignored. Search back in your PMs to a PM I sent you back in 2006. If you recall I told you then to get rid of your US currency and put it into easily liquidatable assets like GOLD... anything but USD.
w

225for70

• Getbig IV
  • Suckmymuscle is OneMoreRep's little bitch
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 03:28:31 PM »
Gerald only buys Kinebar gold from

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2010, 03:35:07 PM »

I don't know what quality of Gold Celente buys, ...but I know the US gov sells PAPER, but buys PHYSICAL.
w

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2010, 03:38:00 PM »

;D

Gerald seems to be a fear-monger like a certain lazy-eyed Getbigger.

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2010, 03:40:45 PM »
I don't know what quality of Gold Celente buys, ...but I know the US gov sells PAPER, but buys PHYSICAL.

You haven't a clue about gold investments. You just post shit that you can cut paste from Google.  

Investors who transacted with you will never make any money if gold appreciates in price..That's a fact...

225for70

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2010, 03:57:38 PM »
;D

Gerald seems to be a fear-monger like a certain lazy-eyed Getbigger.

Look at some of these fools that Are posting on kinebars youtube page. The fools are exicted, thinking they will make money....

Channel Comments (4)

wfb1960 (2 hours ago) Spam
This is definitely an opportunity I have been looking for. this is exciting.

MrDiamondleader1 (4 hours ago) Spam
Times are changing and if you are not infront of the trends you will be lost.

MrDiamondleader1 (4 hours ago) Spam
I can't wait, there's going to be alot of money made with is program !!! So excited!

fundsforlife (7 hours ago) Spam
My excitement grows as the US and Canada launch get closer

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2010, 04:20:24 PM »
Oh boy. 

Ares

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2010, 11:01:29 PM »

Gold is going to rise no matter what Celente says or doesn't say.   Entire nations, central banks, and a multitude of heavy hitters buy and trade gold on enormous scales every day. Eventually gold will be in the public consciousness during the mania phase just as dotcom stocks and real estate were ( and bonds in the 80s) but people like Celente have no influence on 99.999 percent of the actions of the world's population