Author Topic: Michele Bachmann a Welfare Queen  (Read 1271 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Michele Bachmann a Welfare Queen
« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2009, 05:14:11 AM »

Shouldn't somebody with such a high IQ, who keeps pointing out the spelling errors of others, at least be able to spell a 2 letter word? 

Agreed on the Jesse Jackson issue.

{blush}  :-[
Oh I can spell it okay, ...I just find it difficult to type with long nails. My keyboard is black with white lettering. Harder to see. It was early morning here... the sun wasn't yet up, ...and I'm down to one little 20 watt bulb in my bedroom chandelier. There wasn't alot of light, ...and I'm too lazy to get on a chair and replace the bulbs.

...'sides, it's obvious it was a slight typo versus an outright glaringly mispelled word.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2009, 05:15:59 AM »

Shouldn't somebody with such a high IQ, who keeps pointing out the spelling errors of others, at least be able to spell a 2 letter word? 

Agreed on the Jesse Jackson issue.

{blush}  :-[  I also screwed up on a tiny 3 letter word as well. lol
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2009, 05:18:09 AM »
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2009, 06:15:09 AM »
How so?

ANY knocking of a black politician automatically makes you a racist.Sorry,thats been established under Obama.

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2009, 06:25:25 AM »
{blush}  :-[
Oh I can spell it okay, ...I just find it difficult to type with long nails. My keyboard is black with white lettering. Harder to see. It was early morning here... the sun wasn't yet up, ...and I'm down to one little 20 watt bulb in my bedroom chandelier. There wasn't alot of light, ...and I'm too lazy to get on a chair and replace the bulbs.

...'sides, it's obvious it was a slight typo versus an outright glaringly mispelled word.

Since you were having trouble with acronyms in the other thread, let me give you another.

TELDS = Typical Elitist Liberal Double Standard.

chadstallion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2009, 07:12:40 AM »

Since you were having trouble with acronyms in the other thread, let me give you another.

like this!   at least it's better than calling someone you disagree with 'fag' or homo.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2010, 02:57:04 AM »

Chill out! I made one little typo. It's not like his. I need a bloody decryption ring just to figure out what he's trying to say, ...and that's like every time he posts.  ::)
w

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2010, 05:48:19 AM »
Chill out! I made one little typo. It's not like his. I need a bloody decryption ring just to figure out what he's trying to say, ...and that's like every time he posts.  ::)

Cry me a fucking river.  You were giving Whorewell shit in the other thread over a typo and he rarely misspells.

Now, your own illiteracy gets pointed out to you, and you want to make the claim that it's "different" when you do it.  ::)

Amazing how you can claim to have such a high IQ, but can't figure out what he's trying to say.  Maybe they don't test reading comprehension to determine IQ level...

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2010, 06:20:34 AM »
Yep.