Author Topic: Are your dogs up your ass the whole time?  (Read 2875 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Are your dogs up your ass the whole time?
« on: December 24, 2009, 07:13:14 PM »
I love my girls new pup but from the moment i enter the house to me walking to the bathroom , to me getting a soda to me getting on the computer to type this....the fucker wont leave me alone...

he keeps bringing me his rope to play with....and i did...for an hour but enough...its like 10pm...time to wind down

aren't dogs supposed to be a tad more independent , this esp big ones...i mean dont constantly follow me around with your nose almost up my ass the whole damn time

his name is rocky but now I'm starting to call him special ed >:(

<he's sitting next to me right now staring at me with his rope hanging out of his mouth...and every now n then he nudges my thigh with it  :-\  >
carpe` vaginum!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Are your dogs up your ass the whole time?
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2009, 07:25:17 PM »
I love my girls new pup but from the moment i enter the house to me walking to the bathroom , to me getting a soda to me getting on the computer to type this....the fucker wont leave me alone...

he keeps bringing me his rope to play with....and i did...for an hour but enough...its like 10pm...time to wind down

aren't dogs supposed to be a tad more independent , this esp big ones...i mean dont constantly follow me around with your nose almost up my ass the whole damn time

his name is rocky but now I'm starting to call him special ed >:(

<he's sitting next to me right now staring at me with his rope hanging out of his mouth...and every now n then he nudges my thigh with it  :-\  >
hahahahaha

he is still a pup and will lose interest in your every movement when he gets a little older more than likely.

You might want to try exercising with him to get out some of that excess energy.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2009, 09:21:06 PM »
hahahahaha

he is still a pup and will lose interest in your every movement when he gets a little older more than likely.

You might want to try exercising with him to get out some of that excess energy.

before i played with him with the rope i took him for like a 1/2 hr walk in the freezing cold....my hands were numb when i got back in...

hope u r right and he loses interest in my every damn move...yanno there r other people in the house....i'd like him to bug them also...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2009, 09:23:05 PM »
a pic of special ed if ya didn't already catch it on the girl board
carpe` vaginum!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2009, 09:34:14 PM »
that dog is too damn cute man, he smiles lol

well I guess its better than him not paying you any attention

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2009, 05:43:31 AM »
that dog is too damn cute man, he smiles lol

well I guess its better than him not paying you any attention

i guess man....i've been up since 5:30 am and i stayed in my room reading cause i didnt wanna leave my room .....

he's been following me around ever since i did.....i'm wearing shorts and both my legs around the knee are covered in slobber :-\
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2009, 04:11:37 PM »
.   It may seem creepy but I think it's funny.

i took him out and ran around with him for an hour and then some today...he is kindaish calmer...still wants to play but he's not sooo all over the place...

i just find it annoying after a bit >:(

i'm in the office right now and i shut the door on him....he's outside (toy in mouth) whining to be let in... :-\
carpe` vaginum!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2009, 10:17:53 PM »
before i played with him with the rope i took him for like a 1/2 hr walk in the freezing cold....my hands were numb when i got back in...

A walk  :o  that's just getting warmed up  ;D Labs will run themselves to death.  Get a chuckit and get rid of some of that energy!

:

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2009, 06:23:51 AM »

A walk  :o  that's just getting warmed up  ;D Labs will run themselves to death.  Get a chuckit and get rid of some of that energy!

well i half run and alf walk with him!
carpe` vaginum!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2009, 11:31:10 AM »
i study 12 hrs a day...besides i dont live with my girl...i see her strictly on the weekends...and even then...i'm usually out studying...but their family is gonna hafta get into the habit of exercizing him and not just taking him down the street for 10 mins :-\

Do they have a treadmill?

:

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2009, 05:15:14 PM »
Do they have a treadmill?

they had one...it broke...i need to start training again anyhow...i'll buy him doggie weights and run with him on the weekends
carpe` vaginum!