Author Topic: Strange lump near the breast  (Read 1640 times)

Ontheway

• Getbig II
  • Winners never quit and quitters never win.
Strange lump near the breast
« on: December 27, 2009, 12:34:08 AM »
Hey guys....

I have this question regarding some strange lump I feel on both sides near my nipples....

It is almost as if one of the muscle fibers going from/going towards the nipple has become very extremly noticable... meaning almost as if it has deattached itself from the rest, so I can put my both fingers around it...

This wouldn´t worry me that much but it almost has a lumplike thing on it that hurts when squizzed, or pushed. If I am relaxed I can pinch it with two fingers and it is a hurting lump. If I flex my chest, and I pot my finger on it, it still hurts and feels like a "cartilage" under the skin...

It doesn´t hurt normally only when pushed on... More noticable on one side less on the other. I tried to illustrate where on the pic bellow. (It is not me on it!!!)

My nipples are not enlarged, and not sensetive... I have been on a low dose of Test (200mg a week) for 6 months now. I am not sure what it can be, if it is related, but it has no signs from what I read about bitch tits...

Thanks for the help...

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: Strange lump near the breast
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 06:08:16 AM »
Hey guys....

I have this question regarding some strange lump I feel on both sides near my nipples....

It is almost as if one of the muscle fibers going from/going towards the nipple has become very extremly noticable... meaning almost as if it has deattached itself from the rest, so I can put my both fingers around it...

This wouldn´t worry me that much but it almost has a lumplike thing on it that hurts when squizzed, or pushed. If I am relaxed I can pinch it with two fingers and it is a hurting lump. If I flex my chest, and I pot my finger on it, it still hurts and feels like a "cartilage" under the skin...

It doesn´t hurt normally only when pushed on... More noticable on one side less on the other. I tried to illustrate where on the pic bellow. (It is not me on it!!!)

My nipples are not enlarged, and not sensetive... I have been on a low dose of Test (200mg a week) for 6 months now. I am not sure what it can be, if it is related, but it has no signs from what I read about bitch tits...

Thanks for the help...

Sounds to me those are your mammary glands (yes men have em too) that are getting a little active from the test or possibly some other change, dietary or hormonal that you are experiencing.  It does not have to start right away and may happen at anytime.  From what you describe it is minor and proably will clear up on its own.  I would keep an eye on it, if it progresses get some nolvadex or an AI like letrozole to control it.  What kind of body fat are you carrying?  people with high BF are more sensitive to this IMO.

4thAD

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 08:08:46 AM »
Get some adex, or some nolva brother. Preferably both.

Ontheway

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 09:01:12 AM »
I am around 10-12% bodyfat... very low...

How much Nolva should I go for? would 20 mg per day be enogh until it clears?

4thAD

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2009, 09:52:06 AM »
Whats your cycle like? Obviously your probably not running any AI. You should get your hands on some adex, and start running .5 - 1mg oed. You could probably get away with 10mg nolva just to knock down the initial flair up. Once thats knocked out just run the adex, as it will keep your estrogen in check.

Ontheway

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2009, 09:56:16 AM »
I have been on a test only cycle, taking 200mg/w for almost six months now. I am 35 years now. So from that point of view the 200mg/w shouldn´t be much...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2009, 10:16:09 AM »
from the way you explained it, you dont seem to think its gyno. its not on or under the nipple, and your nipples are not enlarged or sensitive? well if thats the case then your probably right, its probably not gyno. you can try using some estrogen inhibitors/blockers and see if it helps, but most likely it wont because you described it as somethign different than gyno.

i think i may know what your talking about, ive seen this growth on the pecs before on several professional bodybuilders. it shows up in the front lat spread and side chest poses. it kind of looks like the muscle is knotted up into a bunch

Ontheway

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2009, 10:19:06 AM »
Exactly................

"i think i may know what your talking about, ive seen this growth on the pecs before on several professional bodybuilders. it shows up in the front lat spread and side chest poses. it kind of looks like the muscle is knotted up into a bunch"

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2009, 10:55:54 AM »
from the way you explained it, you dont seem to think its gyno. its not on or under the nipple, and your nipples are not enlarged or sensitive? well if thats the case then your probably right, its probably not gyno. you can try using some estrogen inhibitors/blockers and see if it helps, but most likely it wont because you described it as somethign different than gyno.

i think i may know what your talking about, ive seen this growth on the pecs before on several professional bodybuilders. it shows up in the front lat spread and side chest poses. it kind of looks like the muscle is knotted up into a bunch

I dont have bad gyno at all(no lumps no swollen glands). But when my nipples start feeling sensitive and I get a flair up, I get sensitivity in the same area, and it feels just as he described. I think it may be some gyno flair up. I could be wrong, but for me, adex and nolva knocks this down.

Ontheway

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2009, 12:36:30 PM »
Would 20 mg a day do the trick or should I raise the dose?

Ontheway

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2009, 12:37:13 PM »
Strange thing, my nipples are totally OK, no soreness, not swollen, nothing...

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2009, 12:45:36 PM »
I have this problem too.. when i started Test dbol cycle.. I had itchy/burning nipples couple days later it became harder but it wasnt on the nipple but on the side of the nipple (felt like a small muscle developing) used arimidex and it went away..

Happend again when i used Tren then when i stopped tren it went away .. didnt use AI or AE this time

very weird i dunno

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2009, 04:57:57 PM »
I dont have bad gyno at all(no lumps no swollen glands). But when my nipples start feeling sensitive and I get a flair up, I get sensitivity in the same area, and it feels just as he described. I think it may be some gyno flair up. I could be wrong, but for me, adex and nolva knocks this down.

Agree same has happened to me a couple times.  Adding an AI in my case took care of it.  The glands cover an area quite a bit larger than just the nipple.

Ontheway

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2009, 04:59:37 PM »
Appreciate all the answers, thnak you guys!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2009, 09:28:43 PM »
...those are your testicles!!!....they sucked back up into your body with so much force they were lodged in your chest...SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION SOON!!!!!

bench

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2010, 05:22:00 PM »
I get it the same way.  Down and to the outside, but I get it only on one side.  Its gyno.