Author Topic: Ronnie destroying flex, cormier, nasser  (Read 8504 times)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Re: Ronnie destroying flex, cormier, nasser
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2009, 02:02:42 PM »

just look when dorian steps forward, his psihique looks so powerfull, even with the bad arm, he's so much better than the rest. looks like a brickwall, very well developed, is makin levrone and shawn look like ballerina's. even though ronnie is bigger, he's not as impressive. An unique look that dorian had and he got rewarded for it.
everyone is entitled to their opinion...
but.. to me doeian does not look impressive there take both guys from each video put them together ronnie wins...
its simple ronnie had a lot mor strong points than dorian.. who had one.. really..
ronnie strong point
arms chest back traps delts quads hams glutes

.. if dorian has more strong points than those...
he wins :-\ :-\
imo he only had one... back
choice is an illusion

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2009, 02:06:42 PM »
A contest in which Paul Dillett said he seen " Jesus Christ "

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2009, 02:06:42 PM »
A few notes on the black & whites Kevin Horton who took the photographs ( which mind you were never intended for publication just for Dorian's personal use ) these were NOT professional studio shots these were taken with NO tan , NO posing oil

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2009, 02:10:39 PM »
everyone is entitled to their opinion...
but.. to me doeian does not look impressive there take both guys from each video put them together ronnie wins...
its simple ronnie had a lot mor strong points than dorian.. who had one.. really..
ronnie strong point
arms chest back traps delts quads hams glutes

.. if dorian has more strong points than those...
he wins :-\ :-\
imo he only had one... back

Another guy who doesn't get how contests are judged , they don't judge who has the better parts and say ' he's better '

Dorian's whole physique is a strong point , from his density & dryness to his balance & proportion to his size and his posing , there is a really good reason Ronnie keeps saying he couldn't touch him

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2009, 02:30:40 PM »
1995 Mr Olympia or 1993

He's harder , drier , better balanced and more complete than Ronnie ANY year ALL color pictures no excuses

Harder and drier, yes, but how can you honestly believe the next bit?  ???
Bodybuilding Pro.com

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2009, 02:37:33 PM »
Harder and drier, yes, but how can you honestly believe the next bit?  ???

What are you taking Hulkster's place on trolling when he's on his sabbatical?

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 28, 2009, 02:44:58 PM »
I'm so tired of those fucking B&W Dorian pics.

It was a PHOTO SHOOT, perfect lighting, by himself. He didn't look like that onstage....ever.

In case you missed it, the video of that shoot was posted and it's even more impressive than the B/W photos. It's the single most impressive video footage in the history of bodybuilding.
Team Yates

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 28, 2009, 02:49:57 PM »
In case you missed it, the video of that shoot was posted and it's even more impressive than the B/W photos. It's the single most impressive video footage in the history of bodybuilding.
;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #33 on: December 28, 2009, 02:50:13 PM »
Another guy who doesn't get how contests are judged , they don't judge who has the better parts and say ' he's better '

Dorian's whole physique is a strong point , from his density & dryness to his balance & proportion to his size and his posing , there is a really good reason Ronnie keeps saying he couldn't touch him

when did he ever say that?

I'm paraphrasing here but it was something along the lines of "Dorian would have kept on winning".....he never said "his build is better than mine"

He was tap-dancing around the fact that Dorian kept on winning even when he was falling apart..at least that's how i took it.

Dorian has also given a vague, politically correct answer saying Ronnie was better than him too.

Referring to quotes in BBing rags is retarded anyway. as if they are the gospel or something

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #34 on: December 28, 2009, 02:53:05 PM »
I Watched the 1993 olympia. Dorian looked like shit. Even his back looks small. He is 250 lbs at 5'10. Small legs. Awful arms, tiny shoulders. shitty poser.. He is lucky he retired.

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2009, 02:56:57 PM »
It's all lighting. Dorians pics above from that photoshoot, plus oil. Take a look at dennis james gym pics, even Kevin levrone bald posing in the gym with the crazy lighting yet he looks like a 2nd tier bodybuilder next to coleman

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2009, 03:08:43 PM »
It's all lighting. Dorians pics above from that photoshoot, plus oil. Take a look at dennis james gym pics, even Kevin levrone bald posing in the gym with the crazy lighting yet he looks like a 2nd tier bodybuilder next to coleman
Oh brother, to say Ronnie is better than Dorian is one thing; however, to claim that Dorian didn't look good on stage shows how little you know about bodybuilding.  Dorian was known for being much freakier in person and on stage than in his pics. 

Yeah, he was so awful in 93 that he won with straight firsts, and that win was considered one of the most dominant in Mr. O history. 

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2009, 03:18:37 PM »
Oh brother, to say Ronnie is better than Dorian is one thing; however, to claim that Dorian didn't look good on stage shows how little you know about bodybuilding.  Dorian was known for being much freakier in person and on stage than in his pics. 

Yeah, he was so awful in 93 that he won with straight firsts, and that win was considered one of the most dominant in Mr. O history. 
I wouldn't say it was the most dominate win (speaking on the 1993 O), it could have gone either way between Yates or Wheeler. But Dorian was the standard at that time. Flex would not have won even of he showed up in his 93 Arnold condition. It was not meant to be for Flex to win.

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2009, 03:20:11 PM »
I wouldn't say it was the most dominate win (speaking on the 1993 O), it could have gone either way between Yates or Wheeler. But Dorian was the standard at that time. Flex would not have won even of he showed up in his 93 Arnold condition. It was not meant to be for Flex to win.
I agree, which is why I said one of the most dominant wins.  Dorian set a new standards in size and conditioning in 93. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 28, 2009, 03:24:00 PM »
when did he ever say that?

I'm paraphrasing here but it was something along the lines of "Dorian would have kept on winning".....he never said "his build is better than mine"

He was tap-dancing around the fact that Dorian kept on winning even when he was falling apart..at least that's how i took it.

Dorian has also given a vague, politically correct answer saying Ronnie was better than him too.

Referring to quotes in BBing rags is retarded anyway. as if they are the gospel or something

Wrong.

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.

There is one more I can't find right now , Ronnie fears Dorian for a reason

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2009, 03:26:04 PM »
anyone can look great in a black and white pic standing by themselves

If anyone can look great in b/w, why don't you post yours?  I'm sure that as long as they are b/w and you're standing alone you'll look every bit as impressive as Dorian did.  'Tard.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2009, 03:26:55 PM »

No it couldn't , most dominate win in Olympia history in fact , he was so far ahead of everyone they didn't even need to include him in the muscularity round , that hasn't happen before or since

At 2 p.m. on 11 September 1993 he walked out onstage at the Civic Auditorium in Atlanta, Georgia. He weighed 257 lb. His skin looked as if it had been painted directly on to his muscle. He was stone hard and grainy. Every detail of every body part punched out into the first ten rows. No man had ever looked quite like Dorian Yates looked that day: he looked big. He looked bad He looked sick. There was  no Mr. Olympia contest. The judges saw no need to call him out for comparisons during the muscularity round.

' I knew then, ' he would say, ten years later, ' that I was either first or last. And I wasn't fucking last. '

Eventually Wayne Demilia asked him to step forward between Shawn Ray and Flex Wheeler, just the audience could marvel at him some more. Samir Bannout looked at the three of them and said ' Dorian is first, second and third. '

I actually wanted Flex to win in 1993 and was dumbfounded as to how he lost , needless to say I didn't know how contests were judged and when I did , I realized how far ahead Dorian was

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2009, 03:27:59 PM »
Wrong.

Special Ed : Ronnie of Dorian competed in 1998 would you have smoked him?

Ronnie Coleman : NO I think he would have kept on winning as long as he competed I don't think he would have lost.

FLEX nov 1999, page 90.  interview by jim schmaltz with ronnie before the 99 Olympia.

Jim:  What would have happened last year if Dorian Yates (recently retired winner of 6 straight Mr. Olympias) had competed?

Ronnie:  Dorian would have won again.

Jim: You think so?

Ronnie:  I know so.  Dorian has a big physique - hard- and he's been the man to beat, and its hard to knock the champion off the block.  He's a big guy and has a lot going for him.

There is one more I can't find right now , Ronnie fears Dorian for a reason

If you can't see that for the Politically Correct answer that it is, you are worse than the Nasser fanboys.

He doesn't say "Dorian is better"... he says he would have won.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2009, 03:30:03 PM »
If you can't see that for the Politically Correct answer that it is, you are worse than the Nasser fanboys.

He doesn't say "Dorian is better"... he says he would have won.

Presuming to speak for Ronnie now huh? I know it pains you that Ronnie thinks Dorian would beat him but it's the way feels regardless of what you think he's saying and it's not like Dorian beat him 8 times previously  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 28, 2009, 03:31:01 PM »
I Watched the 1993 olympia. Dorian looked like shit. Even his back looks small. He is 250 lbs at 5'10. Small legs. Awful arms, tiny shoulders. shitty poser.. He is lucky he retired.

meltdown

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 28, 2009, 03:32:27 PM »
;D

screen caps... screen caps selected few black and white pics... i can post a black a white pic of heath stansing by himself where he looks like Hulk.. i can post pics of ronnie.... dj thats been all done
I want to see a video where dorian looks anywhere near as  good as the video posted on this threads
not words... or quotes from magazines...
ALL of dorian Mr olympia vids are on the net
someoen post one where he is even close to that coleman vid
....and good luck
choice is an illusion

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: December 28, 2009, 03:33:30 PM »
Presuming to speak for Ronnie now huh? I know it pains you that Ronnie thinks Dorian would beat him but it's the way feels regardless of what you think he's saying and it's not like Dorian beat him 8 times previously  ::)

And Dorian has said the same fucking thing. so who are we to believe?

It's two great champions giving each other their props....I doubt either one thinks the other is better. I thought you were past this fanboy bullshit. It's pointless talking to you.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 28, 2009, 03:34:09 PM »
exactly...
choice is an illusion

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 28, 2009, 03:37:08 PM »

screen caps... screen caps selected few black and white pics... i can post a black a white pic of heath stansing by himself where he looks like Hulk.. i can post pics of ronnie.... dj thats been all done
I want to see a video where dorian looks anywhere near as  good as the video posted on this threads
not words... or quotes from magazines...
ALL of dorian Mr olympia vids are on the net
someoen post one where he is even close to that coleman vid
....and good luck

Yeah because Dorian was never compared to his contemporaries on-stage side-by-side  ::)

You're as biased as the day is long , you like what you like which is okay but you can't look outside your preferences to see how great Dorian was which is explains how you can reduce him to just a back and calves

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 28, 2009, 03:42:24 PM »
And Dorian has said the same fucking thing. so who are we to believe?

It's two great champions giving each other their props....I doubt either one thinks the other is better. I thought you were past this fanboy bullshit. It's pointless talking to you.
very true

its simple....

Dorian shape sucks.....
he won his competeitions. on shape and size so they say

if you made a list for graetest arms.... dorian wouldnt be there
greatest delts dorian wouldnt be there
greatest lesgs dorian wouldnt be there
greats back he would be there

calves maybe

coleman would be  on all of those lists

plus ronnie had a narrower waiste and bigger muscles everywhere aside from calves
so how in the name of heaven is dorian better than coleman
????
coleman bigger wider narower waiste vastly superior muscle size and shape
... i dont think they should even mention their names in the same sentence....

choice is an illusion