Author Topic: Post your shameful early bbing desires  (Read 11792 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Post your shameful early bbing desires
« Reply #100 on: December 29, 2009, 01:04:54 PM »
Nowadays my shameful bodybuilding desire is to see swede's eurocock slid down my tight buttcrack and post a pic on the internet. (no homo)
:o, :P, :D

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: December 29, 2009, 03:55:09 PM »
When I first started lifting and got into BB about 1998, Jean Pierre Fux was all the rage...and (fuck this is embarassing but I was only 16) I used to try force my stomach out so that it looked like his, so I'd walk around the gym pushing my stomach out to make it look like I had some sort of bodybuilding GH belly and it would make me look properly tough.... ;D

;D this guy is funny

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #102 on: December 29, 2009, 03:58:54 PM »
2Thick, did you wear the Depends on squat day for an inevitable, yet accidental, pants-shitting, or did you voluntarily shat yourself to avoid wasting time / anabolism in the restroom?

Great question, My Iron Brother! I think it was a little of both.  ;D
A

Steve Pulcinella

• Getbig II
  • www.ironsport.com
« Reply #103 on: December 30, 2009, 07:29:56 AM »
Me and my cousin (Dave Pulcinella of RTB fame) used to train like miniature mad men in his basement when we were kids. We were all jazzed when the local PBS channel showed Pumping Iron and since this was right before the dawn of VCRs we set up a Greg Brady tape recorder up and captured the audio. We then would put the tape on during our savage training sessions pretending we were in the background of Golds Gym during the filming.

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #104 on: December 30, 2009, 08:54:13 AM »
I still have the song "eye of the tiger" on my ipod for pre-training motivation lol
You Can't Do It!!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #105 on: December 30, 2009, 10:37:39 AM »
Post things you either wanted to buy/wear/do when you first got into bodybuilding that now you think what was I thinking?  Or how gay was that?  I know we all have some. 

Me, I wanted to get in good enough shape to wear this:

= gay

Steve Pulcinella

• Getbig II
  • www.ironsport.com
« Reply #106 on: December 30, 2009, 01:55:43 PM »
I also remember thinking when I was a kid that if I could just get my bodyweight up to 235 (Arnold's 1975 Mr O weight) that I would then look like Arnold. Uuuuh, it didnt work.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: December 30, 2009, 01:57:52 PM »
I also remember thinking when I was a kid that if I could just get my bodyweight up to 235 (Arnold's 1975 Mr O weight) that I would then look like Arnold. Uuuuh, it didnt work.

Funny same thing happened to me LOL - I'm 235 now, but I still don't look like Arnold!  Whats going on?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2009, 01:58:08 PM »
bulking up to over 240 was pretty stupid, i also didn't realize how fat i was until i saw pictures and expected to be a shredded 200 when i cut down :-X

E
E

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #109 on: December 30, 2009, 02:46:50 PM »
I wanted Bertil Fox to beat me round the face with his giant, twitching aubergine like member (no homo).
oh brother   lol

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #110 on: December 30, 2009, 03:06:49 PM »
bulking up to over 240 was pretty stupid, i also didn't realize how fat i was until i saw pictures and expected to be a shredded 200 when i cut down :-X

E

I am a short guy and I figured if I could eat as much as I wanted to like Lee Priest and workout like crazy and by the time I diet down I would have muscle like him. Needless to say, it didn't work lol
You Can't Do It!!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #111 on: December 30, 2009, 05:35:26 PM »
Haha this thread makes me want to soldier off to the gym in my cutoff jeanshorts, construction boots, sleeveless flannel shirt (unbuttoned), Oakleys + bandana, and a fanny pack!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #112 on: December 30, 2009, 05:37:09 PM »
= gay
Thus, the reason I started this thread.   ;D

nolotil

• Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2009, 07:24:58 PM »
I still have the song "eye of the tiger" on my ipod for pre-training motivation lol

this is not shameful, its song that produced alot of muscle  :D

Leadog

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: December 30, 2009, 08:13:25 PM »
I used to wear black and blue clothes (aussie bb brand) mid nineties.... long sleeved tapered shirts to parties even in the middle of summer that said "go hard or go home"...

I too also thought that when i get to 235 pounds i would look like arnold..... im now 270 12% 6'3 and look nothing like him :(

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #115 on: December 30, 2009, 08:32:20 PM »
felt bigger when I first started out.

you felt bigger than you do now? It's interesting you say that. I pretty much feel the same. Felt huge at 170 and now small at 220

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #116 on: December 30, 2009, 08:36:50 PM »
I once put on some tanning cream to make it look like I was a competitive bodybuilder when I was in high school. Eventually I was, but that was pretty gay lol

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: December 30, 2009, 08:56:50 PM »
wearing spandex shorts for leg days and using fake tanning shit even when out of competition.  How pathetic

underthestar

• Getbig II
« Reply #118 on: December 30, 2009, 10:45:36 PM »
Stealing massive amounts of supplements from the gnc I worked at and popping no2 like it was going out of style! Tons of tribulus and liquid creatine lol...my trunk had about 4 boxes of myoplex mrps in it and my bathroom had at least a dozen issues of flex and md at any given point..as well as the latest issues on the coffee table for all to see, quotes from Ronnie and Arnold on the fridge, and pieces of paper littered all over my car and apt that had my workout schemes for the day..
Shoulder press 4x8
later raise 4x10
front raise 3x10
rear delt db raises 4x10
pyramid bb shrugs 4x10 last set x10, x8, x6 x4, reverse and go back up to 20

what a bunch shit, glad I gave all that up years ago...strictly squat bench and deadlift now

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #119 on: December 30, 2009, 10:48:57 PM »
Stealing massive amounts of supplements from the gnc I worked at and popping no2 like it was going out of style! Tons of tribulus and liquid creatine lol...my trunk had about 4 boxes of myoplex mrps in it and my bathroom had at least a dozen issues of flex and md at any given point..as well as the latest issues on the coffee table for all to see, quotes from Ronnie and Arnold on the fridge, and pieces of paper littered all over my car and apt that had my workout schemes for the day..
Shoulder press 4x8
later raise 4x10
front raise 3x10
rear delt db raises 4x10
pyramid bb shrugs 4x10 last set x10, x8, x6 x4, reverse and go back up to 20

what a bunch shit, glad I gave all that up years ago...strictly squat bench and deadlift now
Man, my roomate and I had a couple stacks of MD in our living room like 2 feet high. 

But the quotes on the fridge are actually a good idea. 

underthestar

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: December 30, 2009, 10:57:57 PM »
and I can't even tell you how many unspiced chicken breasts, sweet potatos and broccoli I choked down...my breaks and lunches at work were actually the worst part of my day as I spent them choking that flavorless shit down with my gallon of water
to this day the smell of a chicken breast cooking on a George foreman makes me cringe

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: December 30, 2009, 10:58:26 PM »

END THREAD!!!!!

I had no business wearing that shirt  at a very FAT AND OFF-SEASONY 265!  Actually I have no business wearing that shirt EVER!

Second picture is with BIG Doug Miller!

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #122 on: December 30, 2009, 11:01:28 PM »
END THREAD!!!!!

I had no business wearing that shirt  at a very FAT AND OFF-SEASONY 265!  Actually I have no business wearing that shirt EVER!

Did you end up fucking DJ from Full House? 

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: December 30, 2009, 11:02:37 PM »
Did you end up fucking DJ from Full House?  

I ended up marrying her LOL (going on 4 years now).

She looks nothing like DJ???

MadCroc29

• Getbig II
« Reply #124 on: December 30, 2009, 11:06:25 PM »
END THREAD!!!!!

shes a big girl but cute and what with the dike in the background