Author Topic: Men believed behind airplane plot were freed from Gitmo in November 2007!  (Read 1417 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Men believed behind airplane plot were freed from Gitmo in November 2007!
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2009, 09:30:29 PM »
Should have killed these fuckheads on a CIA prison ship after interrogating them and washed their hands of it. Now we get the cluster fuck we have now.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2009, 03:19:07 AM »
agreed I dont think they are due anything more then 2 to the head, but violating civil rights is not the answer...

you dont follow the constitution when it seems like it fits the situation you follow the constitution all the time...

I guess emotion is enough to convict ppl of crimes now? you dont seem to understand the ramifications of this obamanation(pun intended) to our civilian legal system.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. If you're the future of America, ...America is in deep deep poop.

Do you not see the ironic, hypocritical, moral, logical, and rational disconnect in your statement?
re-read your comment again. Do it slowly if you have to, but my goodness gracious... listen to yourself!  ::)
w

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2009, 05:04:48 AM »
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. If you're the future of America, ...America is in deep deep poop.

Do you not see the ironic, hypocritical, moral, logical, and rational disconnect in your statement?
re-read your comment again. Do it slowly if you have to, but my goodness gracious... listen to yourself!  ::)

Why?  terrorists are not entitled to geneva convrention rights.  When caught and debriefed, thiese savages need to walk the plank into shark infested waters. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2009, 07:35:04 AM »

LOL not at all try to follow the train of thought here...

they should not be given civilian rights, however if they are given civilian rights they MUST BE UP HELD because a railroading of them opens the door to a railroading of others...US as regular civilians.

240 is ok with them rotting, being killled, locked up without due process even though that opens the door to US being locked up without due process AS WELL AS THEM GETTING OUT ON APPEAL...but he doesnt feel citizens should be locked up without due process under the SAME SYSTEM.

but I made the Ironic and hypocritical comment?  ::) nevermind 240 Im starting to see a pattern with the silver lining/knee padding and libs...