Author Topic: Test E ?  (Read 4159 times)

mcluvin

• Getbig II
Re: Test E ?
« Reply #25 on: January 01, 2010, 07:33:41 PM »
Ok, so guess I am gonna pick up another vial thanks guys. And P.S. I am gonna be using dbl for a kick start gonna use 20mgs a day for first four weeks. Does that sound ok?

Man, I remember the good old days when I could alter a cycle with the addition of one more vial.  :) Minimal purchase for me these days is 100 amps HG Test E just to get the ball rolling. :o

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2010, 04:46:46 AM »
im sorry, but all those recomending 1ml of enth per week are crazy, and must surely never took steroids seriously..

you wouldnt even feel 250.... even as rank beginner, and this is comming from somone who realy responds to gear

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2010, 06:22:46 AM »
I agree...guys like big L need to actually take a cycle before advising rookies on how to use roids

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2010, 03:23:21 PM »
I'd disagree with 2 steps forward and 3 steps back...more like 3 steps forward and 2 steps back...In my opinion training natural is very important too...nd I always keep a little bit of my gains and muscle shape when I come off
Once you go off you lose everything gained whilst on no matter what you "think"

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2010, 04:04:53 PM »
Once you go off you lose everything gained whilst on no matter what you "think"

so your "on" for life?If you don't mind me asking how old are you & when did you first start gear?
DAWG

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2010, 04:33:25 PM »
lose everything?? yea right....aas usage has changed my whole body structure and i and everyone i know that trains diets and uses post properly keeps gains.....if your not keeping gains then you should re evaluate your trainin and dieting methods for coming off and make sure you use and understand post properly

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2010, 04:45:46 PM »
You lose everything everytime you've cycled? Damn I feel bad for you...its quite the opposite for me

mchuge84

• Getbig I
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2010, 07:08:11 PM »
If I do 500mgs a week should I do it as one inject per week or split it up?

jerseymuscles113

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2010, 08:19:43 PM »
2x a week Broo monday and thursday 1cc shots

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2010, 12:58:46 AM »
so your "on" for life?If you don't mind me asking how old are you & when did you first start gear?
Ive talked of this before and it came from my endo as well..bouncing your endocrine system on and off with cycles is counter productive..you guys are nuts to think you keep your steroid induced gains for the long term..just because you might not lose much off the scale weight really doesnt mean you are keeping lean mass (which we are all striving to build) most increase calories when they come off thinking this halts the loss of gains when in fact they gain water and fat , how many of you have had lean body mass readings post AAS cycles? not just looking at the scales.

Look at pros that blast and cruise also , when they drop back to there cruise doses they shrink , lose fullness hardness etc.
Now they are in a better position than you guys that go off completly eg cycle but they dont maintain everything gained on the higher doses yet still are on..do you think you are better off than they are?

I trained natural for 15 years , i crusie on 1 1/2 ml a week all year round which pushes my test level to nearly 3 times the high end of whats considered natural/normal
I cycle a few times a year on higher doses then drop back to my cruise dose.I gain while on but still drop back once off higher doses and dont keep all those gains and im still "on" this is natural and how the body works,im not the only one this happens to im just honest with it.it happens to everyone the pros included.So you guys that think you hold any to a lil of pure lean mass once dropping back to "natural" then you are deluded.

GH15 says this , Im pretty sure Van agrees with this and I know Disgusted/Jim does..3 guys  whose hormone knowledge is far and wide more knowledgable than you 3 guys disagreeing here..no disrespect but its truth im affraid.

A well known example is arnold , when he looked good he was on and when he was off he looked awful , you wouldnt of known he was MR O when he wasnt on..

The only time "maybe" you can keep some of those gains would be off the first blast but this will only because you are getting to your natural genetic potential , other than that cycling and going off is a waste of time and according to my endo does more harm than good to your endocrine system..and forget gimmicktry pct protocals you are just delaying whats about to come.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2010, 07:18:17 AM »
Ive talked of this before and it came from my endo as well..bouncing your endocrine system on and off with cycles is counter productive..you guys are nuts to think you keep your steroid induced gains for the long term..just because you might not lose much off the scale weight really doesnt mean you are keeping lean mass (which we are all striving to build) most increase calories when they come off thinking this halts the loss of gains when in fact they gain water and fat , how many of you have had lean body mass readings post AAS cycles? not just looking at the scales.

Look at pros that blast and cruise also , when they drop back to there cruise doses they shrink , lose fullness hardness etc.
Now they are in a better position than you guys that go off completly eg cycle but they dont maintain everything gained on the higher doses yet still are on..do you think you are better off than they are?

I trained natural for 15 years , i crusie on 1 1/2 ml a week all year round which pushes my test level to nearly 3 times the high end of whats considered natural/normal
I cycle a few times a year on higher doses then drop back to my cruise dose.I gain while on but still drop back once off higher doses and dont keep all those gains and im still "on" this is natural and how the body works,im not the only one this happens to im just honest with it.it happens to everyone the pros included.So you guys that think you hold any to a lil of pure lean mass once dropping back to "natural" then you are deluded.

GH15 says this , Im pretty sure Van agrees with this and I know Disgusted/Jim does..3 guys  whose hormone knowledge is far and wide more knowledgable than you 3 guys disagreeing here..no disrespect but its truth im affraid.

A well known example is arnold , when he looked good he was on and when he was off he looked awful , you wouldnt of known he was MR O when he wasnt on..

The only time "maybe" you can keep some of those gains would be off the first blast but this will only because you are getting to your natural genetic potential , other than that cycling and going off is a waste of time and according to my endo does more harm than good to your endocrine system..and forget gimmicktry pct protocals you are just delaying whats about to come.

good read...thanx bro....If it were me personally I would be worried about hair lose as I still have a full head of hair in my 30's....Also long term effects to the heart(enlargement)....But I can def see what your saying and it does make sense...
DAWG