Author Topic: why is evan centaponi so scared to compete?  (Read 9023 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: why is evan centaponi so scared to compete?
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2009, 07:30:56 PM »
The truth is he doesn't like to compete. Then again I don't blame him. He is content collecting a check from Universal and doing the bare minimum in return (appearences, singings, guest-posings etc...)

Evan is the anti-thesis of bodybuilders. He'd much rather stay off of the radar and live on a deserted island than be in the limelight and be heavily involved in the sub-culture.

Can't hate a dude for that but, Yes. As a professional bodybuilder he should either compete more often or find a new 'career'.

- Block!

probably has good italian up bringing

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2009, 07:46:40 PM »
The truth is he doesn't like to compete. Then again I don't blame him. He is content collecting a check from Universal and doing the bare minimum in return  ;D ;D (appearences, singings, guest-posings etc...)

Evan is the anti-thesis of bodybuilders. He'd much rather stay off of the radar and live on a deserted island than be in the limelight and be heavily involved in the sub-culture.

Can't hate a dude for that but, Yes. As a professional bodybuilder he should either compete more often or find a new 'career'.

- Block!

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2009, 07:49:07 PM »

Good choice of music..

Motley Crue: Home Sweet Home. Theater of Pain. 1986.

- Block!

Obviuous reference that Evan was gonna win, Trumbull CT is 50 miles away from where the show is held...................H OME SWEET HOME

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2009, 10:32:52 PM »
I just told you why. Making improvements and competing to win is one part of it the other is simply that he doesn't like to compete. He likes to be full, chubby, big, strong and live a germaphobe lifestyle.

" cuca monga "

- Block!
Is he a lame dude or what? Whats his mindset anyhow, makes a living taking juice but needs a waterpurifier.Maybe he has some inner conflict with what hes doing to his body and retire early. For the record I dont really want to look like any pros but it might be cool to be built like him. Sicks arms.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2009, 10:35:07 PM »
Just like Block said, Evan doesnt like competing. I think he likes everything else involved with bodybuilding, like not having a job, goin to the gym, being hyooge, getting pussy on the message boards, etc etc, he just doesnt like to stand up onstage in front of a bunch of 50yr old creepy lookin dudes all oiled up and in a thong.

Nothing wrong with that.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2009, 12:29:54 AM »
Just like Block said, Evan doesnt like competing. I think he likes everything else involved with bodybuilding, like not having a job, goin to the gym, being hyooge, getting pussy on the message boards, etc etc, he just doesnt like to stand up onstage in front of a bunch of 50yr old creepy lookin dudes all oiled up and in a thong.

Nothing wrong with that.

Does he hav a girl? He could be killing fitness hos. Hes 25-26. He doesnt need to rush it seems your best years are over 30 nowadays. Take his time and add size to everything but his waist. I dont know if I see anything special with him though.  Like to see him stand aside Phil Heath

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2009, 12:34:59 AM »

Does he hav a girl? He could be killing fitness hos. Hes 25-26. He doesnt need to rush it seems your best years are over 30 nowadays. Take his time and add size to everything but his waist. I dont know if I see anything special with him though.  Like to see him stand aside Phil Heath

Hes engaged lol, but thats a whole different story, that blockhead can tell alot better than I.

As for evan hes actually a pretty smart and down to earth dude, which is why i dont even know how he is a bodybuilder, but nonetheless, no matter how much time he takes off he'll never have legs to match his upper body, but he can be a top 10 olympia guy, but he'll never win one.......

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2009, 12:36:21 AM »

Nothing wrong with that.

He likes to do guestposing in front of cheering 50 yr old creepy looking dudes

He'd get killed if stood next to Phil Heath...

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2009, 12:43:02 AM »
you guys have rocks in your heads... evan has the potential to be one of the best of all time if he doesn't screw it up...

he is like a young gary strydom (tall, slim hips, round muscles) but has the one thing gary never had and that is a decent back - which will only get better.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2009, 12:52:33 AM »
you guys have rocks in your heads... evan has the potential to be one of the best of all time if he doesn't screw it up...

he is like a young gary strydom (tall, slim hips, round muscles) but has the one thing gary never had and that is a decent back - which will only get better.
Best of all time at what? He doesn't compete with the Big Boys--and he has build like Bob Chick, but with better arms...Until he stands toe to tow with the likes of Heath, Green, Jackson, JOJ, Wolf, Cutler, Branch, Samuel, Martinez, h won't be considered one of the all time bests.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2009, 01:00:02 AM »
Best of all time at what? He doesn't compete with the Big Boys--and he has build like Bob Chick, but with better arms...Until he stands toe to tow with the likes of Heath, Green, Jackson, JOJ, Wolf, Cutler, Branch, Samuel, Martinez, h won't be considered one of the all time bests.
Thats cold dawg, what did Evan ever do to you? Interesting comparison, you mean structure wise they are similar? I think you would agree Evan is much better than Bob though. I should be showing a fellow CT boy some love but until I heard of him I thought I had the best genetics in the state.  ;D

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2009, 01:08:02 AM »
the word potential was used... he isn't top 10 yet but he could be ranked right up there one day he just needs time to do exactly what he is doing by not competing very often.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2009, 07:22:11 AM »
the word potential was used... he isn't top 10 yet but he could be ranked right up there one day he just needs time to do exactly what he is doing by not competing very often.

BIG kid,very good overall build,i think he should try to compete a few times a yr for a couple of years to get that pro conditioning set pat and polish meaning posing,prep,keep the body getting into that contest look mor eoften,he has plenty of size,time,youth on his side.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2009, 07:33:34 AM »
Is he a lame dude or what? Whats his mindset anyhow, makes a living taking juice but needs a waterpurifier.Maybe he has some inner conflict with what hes doing to his body and retire early. For the record I dont really want to look like any pros but it might be cool to be built like him. Sicks arms.
Yes. The inner-conflict thing with the bodybuilding lifestyle is one of the reasons why he is such a stickler about water-purifiers, plastic bottles, hand sanitizers, buying fresh food etc... It's his YIN/YANG.

Does he have a girl? Hahahaha... Yes. Yes, he does. He is engaged and I am sure she is a sweet girl. My words of advice for Evan, as a divorcee, is that he needs to stay OFF the message boards with his feet grounded in CT.

- Actually. He READS the message boards as he is reading this right now but he thinks anyone who posts on them are phaggots.

It goes to show how tiny tiny tiny the bodybuilding industry is. I never even met the guy... wait. Yes, I did. Twice, Briefely. Or, I shook his hand twice and made a quick joke with him a couple times and for some reason I know alot about him. Sad, actually.

- Block!
?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2009, 07:48:29 AM »
Yes. The inner-conflict thing with the bodybuilding lifestyle is one of the reasons why he is such a stickler about water-purifiers, plastic bottles, hand sanitizers, buying fresh food etc... It's his YIN/YANG.

- Block!

Block,  does that kind of obsessive/compulsiveness about cleanliness carry over to where he gets his gear from too or does he get it from the same shady guy in the gym parking lot as everyone else?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2009, 08:11:41 AM »

2:28...His gut sticks out pretty far in that back shot... :'(

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2009, 08:28:31 AM »
Obviuous reference that Evan was gonna win, Trumbull CT is 50 miles away from where the show is held...................H OME SWEET HOME

It's a little more than 50 miles...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2009, 08:32:06 AM »

Does he have a girl? Hahahaha... Yes. Yes, he does. He is engaged and I am sure she is a sweet girl. My words of advice for Evan, as a divorcee, is that he needs to stay OFF the message boards with his feet grounded in CT.

- Actually. He READS the message boards as he is reading this right now but he thinks anyone who posts on them are phaggots.

It goes to show how tiny tiny tiny the bodybuilding industry is. I never even met the guy... wait. Yes, I did. Twice, Briefely. Or, I shook his hand twice and made a quick joke with him a couple times and for some reason I know alot about him. Sad, actually.

- Block!
THATS NOT SWEDE,,

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2009, 08:40:47 AM »
The only reason Kai grew so much was the contests that he did....he had a plan.

contest rebound=new muscle.

Maybe Evans ego is too big for him to diet down.

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2009, 10:39:00 AM »
dudes nothin special, looks blocky
Just another Paco

You're an idiot.

mogulgangi

• Getbig IV
  • fitness celebrity
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2009, 10:45:24 AM »
k evan..time to jump into the arnold line up..

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2009, 02:15:02 PM »
Evan will be 28 in april.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2009, 03:16:01 PM »
Thats cold dawg, what did Evan ever do to you? Interesting comparison, you mean structure wise they are similar? I think you would agree Evan is much better than Bob though. I should be showing a fellow CT boy some love but until I heard of him I thought I had the best genetics in the state.  ;D
Ive posted comparison pics before of Chick and Evan, when both won their pro cards and their both first pro wins, both have very similar structures and waist shape. Bur Evan is better, and has sicker arms.
I do think it is a ego issue with Evan and as much as Blockhead has said. Why spend your time getting checks from Universal, being offseason, do little to no competing, take roids, GH, insulin, for what? It's not about thinking, sorry, he's no Vic Richards, not even close to that.

I think he knows he would get blown out of the water, but he's ego won't allow him to admit it and actually try to see if he can actually win a stacked show. Now, look at how Zach Khan feels about mixing it with the pros...the man is full of zest and zeal. Regardless of how one feels about Phil Heath, he came in with guns blazing as well. That is how you do it. Only time will tell, and maybe The reps for Universal may see this thread and push Evan to compete more.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2009, 03:18:26 PM »
dude, lets face it...ur scared....u run away from every show..in the past 2 years you have competed in 2 shows....do u make enough money..

be a man and jump in the arnold classic..
He has nothing to prove.      Scared of what?   He won his first pro show. 
((-::

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2009, 03:39:24 PM »
Ive posted comparison pics before of Chick and Evan, when both won their pro cards and their both first pro wins, both have very similar structures and waist shape. Bur Evan is better, and has sicker arms.
I do think it is a ego issue with Evan and as much as Blockhead has said. Why spend your time getting checks from Universal, being offseason, do little to no competing, take roids, GH, insulin, for what? It's not about thinking, sorry, he's no Vic Richards, not even close to that.

I think he knows he would get blown out of the water, but he's ego won't allow him to admit it and actually try to see if he can actually win a stacked show. Now, look at how Zach Khan feels about mixing it with the pros...the man is full of zest and zeal. Regardless of how one feels about Phil Heath, he came in with guns blazing as well. That is how you do it. Only time will tell, and maybe The reps for Universal may see this thread and push Evan to compete more.
Oh, believe me the reps at UNIVERSAL already have seen this thread. It's amazing how fast the buzz around the bodybuilding industry spreads with the invention of text-messaging, e-mail and the internet.

I doubt anything will happen as Universal knows that 99% of supplement users/buyers don't compete, don't follow bodybuilding competitions nor ever will.

- Block!
?