Author Topic: Dr. Death Steve Williams RIP  (Read 4873 times)

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
Re: Dr. Death Steve Williams RIP
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2009, 04:11:29 PM »

It was a general arrogant supermodel role ala Rick Martel and I was a heel for the most part as I was a jobber.  Fans have to love their hero you know.  There weren't any story lines because most local promotions didn't have contracted wrestlers so they couldn't garrantee they would show up on work day.  It was a simply just in house working.  You have to be able come out to present yourself in a manner to which the audience can immediately identify you as either a heel or face.   Usually I would just stroll out, stare down people, sniff a lot, and yawned which usually gave people the message. 

Yes, I see the obvious resemblance.  ::)
A

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2009, 04:14:20 PM »
hahaha Kiwi are you saying Vince was mimmicking one of his uncles

Haha seriously, we should set up a match between Vince and Johnnynoname. They're of equal size and height, I think. Would be cool to watch.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2009, 04:19:15 PM »
Haha seriously, we should set up a match between Vince and Johnnynoname. They're of equal size and height, I think. Would be cool to watch.
Vince would probably get a chub in his trunks wrestling around with Johnny.  That would be a schmoes interracial dream

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2009, 04:22:33 PM »
Vince would probably get a chub in his trunks wrestling around with Johnny.  That would be a schmoes interracial dream

Johnny is in much better shape, but Vince also has a bit of muscle, so it would be fairly even.

And yes, Johnny probably needs the armored undies Leslie Nielson wears in Naked Gun, before he steps in the ring ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2009, 04:23:26 PM »
Could we get this sanctioned by the WWE and Vince McMahon PPV? Could be a money maker.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2009, 04:28:07 PM »
Could we get this sanctioned by the WWE and Vince McMahon PPV? Could be a money maker.

Vince says he's "open" to negotiate with the money / salary, but insists on getting a money shot in the end (pardon the pun).

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2009, 04:49:34 PM »
Vince says he's "open" to negotiate with the money / salary, but insists on getting a money shot in the end (pardon the pun).
So your saying Vince wants to give Johnny his finishing move?    ;)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2009, 05:00:15 PM »
Big Van Vader still going over in Japan, how that guy hasnt had a heart attack I dont know.

Professional wrestling ranks right at the top in terms of physical and psychological stress on the body, yet no doubt we can look forward to another onslaught of steroid related comments in the news regarding his death.

He was a MONSTER HEEL in WWE before they stuck him against Kane. Does he still miss that moonsault 90% of the time he tries it?

But, he was one of my favorites, THE MAN THEY CALL....VADER!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2009, 05:01:41 PM »
He was a MONSTER HEEL in WWE before they stuck him against Kane. Does he still miss that moonsault 90% of the time he tries it?

But, he was one of my favorites, THE MAN THEY CALL....VADER!!!

That fucker was a bad ass.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2009, 05:17:30 PM »
That would be brutal , having goodrum touch you with his greasy aids/std infested skin , JNN deserves better.  :-X

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2009, 05:51:07 PM »

No, its a former professional wrestler paying a tribute to a world famous professional wrestler which has a lot more weight than the ramblings of a "metrosexual superstar".... ::)

Everyone has to be an bozo these days......sigh

What organization was it and did you actually recieve a paycheck.  Mind you I will find out if you are bullshitting.  I know people that can easily verify what you say.  And did you ever actually wrestle in the ring. 
No Worries 4 me

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2009, 06:49:10 PM »
i'm not a professional wrestler

Lou thesz was a professional wrestler
Danny Hodge was a professional wrestler
Billy Robinson was a professional wrestler
Karl Gotch was a professional wrestler
Kazushi Sakuraba was a professional wrestler

i can never, in my WILDEST DREAMS, hold a candle to the aforementioned

so, per himself, Vince is a professional wrestler as well

do you all get the drift of what i'm getting at

listen, i know that vince is the internet retard who REALLY doesn't get it but he is going way to far by insulting real pro wrestlers by saying he was a pro wrestler

oh, and vince- don't you ever type the words "rick martel" ever again!!!! what did he ever do to you that you have to say that your backyard wrestling character was based on him?

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2009, 07:24:42 PM »
i'm not a professional wrestler

Lou thesz was a professional wrestler
Danny Hodge was a professional wrestler
Billy Robinson was a professional wrestler
Karl Gotch was a professional wrestler
Kazushi Sakuraba was a professional wrestler

i can never, in my WILDEST DREAMS, hold a candle to the aforementioned

so, per himself, Vince is a professional wrestler as well

do you all get the drift of what i'm getting at

listen, i know that vince is the internet retard who REALLY doesn't get it but he is going way to far by insulting real pro wrestlers by saying he was a pro wrestler

oh, and vince- don't you ever type the words "rick martel" ever again!!!! what did he ever do to you that you have to say that your backyard wrestling character was based on him?

Are you suggesting that it's not likely that Vince G could ever pass for a "Super Model"?
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2009, 07:25:55 PM »
Are you suggesting that it's not likely that Vince G could ever pass for a "Super Model"?
The only thing Vince could double as is a horse turd and thats being very kind

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2009, 07:28:47 PM »
Sounds like you stole that routine from one of the older apes in the local zoo
LMFAO!! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2009, 09:48:01 PM »
Do you have any advice for Johnnynoname about his wrestling career?

Get a real paying job if you have any common sense.  You would have a better chance at winning the lottery than to be a superstar.  There are people who have been wrestling local shows for 40 years still hoping for that important call one day.

Only a few will make some roadway and everyone else is basically dogpiling in a cheap hotel with 20 other wrestlers every weekend.
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #41 on: December 30, 2009, 09:50:04 PM »
What organization was it and did you actually recieve a paycheck.  Mind you I will find out if you are bullshitting.  I know people that can easily verify what you say.  And did you ever actually wrestle in the ring. 

Since when do I have to answer to your fat ass???  Why don't you get in the ring and run some rupes.  I'm sure you'll get some cardio in to melt away some of the piles of fat and grissle away
A

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #42 on: December 30, 2009, 10:05:47 PM »
Fun, but definitely not a well paying career. 

How much did you make for a nights work Vince?
shotgun on the team

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #43 on: December 30, 2009, 10:22:44 PM »

Since when do I have to answer to your fat ass???  Why don't you get in the ring and run some rupes.  I'm sure you'll get some cardio in to melt away some of the piles of fat and grissle away

Ohh....Vince, you do know that i use to live in Greenville, S.C. and my Buddy remembers you as a "Wrestler" but my buddy tells me that people would laugh at you. My buddy is the Announcer for alot of wrestling organizations and told me that he saw you selling your "World Class Bee Pollen" that makes everyone as big as Jay Cutler. Is there any truth to this....The people Laughing at you till they had tears in their eyes??  ??? :o
D

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #44 on: December 30, 2009, 10:35:02 PM »
Everyone has to be an bozo these days......sigh
Hypocrisy overload detected. Vince Basile to submit novel-length rebuke shortly.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2009, 11:31:13 PM »
  There are people who have been wrestling local shows for 40 years still hoping for that important call one day.

::)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #46 on: December 31, 2009, 12:05:28 AM »

You answered my question.  Again you have been outed.  You are so full of shit Goodrum. Like I said you are a menace.  You truly are sick in the head and really don't belong anywhere. In most cases I would feel sorry for someone like you, but you deserve all the shit you get.  I hope you are an organ donor cause when you die doctors are going to have a field day trying to figure out what makes you so stupid and ignorant.  I guess being laughed at your whole life has made you oblivious to all ridicule.  You probably think people like you when they make fun of you.   

No Worries 4 me

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #47 on: December 31, 2009, 12:37:03 AM »
I looked in vain for any evidence that Goodrum wrestled as Venon Vince Versace. I call bullshit. A dude who knew him posted here that Goodrum used to stir the wrestlers and many hated him for it. His 'job' was to warm up the crowd and he was so successful they threw soda bottles and stuff at him. From what I gather he never stepped in the ring for money. Looks like his wrestling career mirrors his achievements in bodybuilding. 0.

Only Vince G CSN MFT would go to a zoo to get tips on how to mimic a supermodel. That was a LOL remark. 

Goodrum has 4 internet sites: 

http://www.betternetworker.com/user/40685

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: December 31, 2009, 01:58:09 AM »
Melvin Goodrum likes to be fucked in the ass.  Vince Basille wants to fuck Melvin Goodrum in the ass. 

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #49 on: December 31, 2009, 04:53:30 AM »
so, is Dr Death, Steve Williams, dead?